She gave herself freely so I lost interest...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
If I won the lottery, I am not stupid enough to give the money back.
Some people are, I always take the money.

comic_relief

DJorBUST

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa, whoa, whoa...who said I'm not going to at least fu*k this girl? Oh, she's definitely going to get it...

Ironically, just as I start getting serious with this one, the old oneitis calls me up and leaves a message and starts messaging me again today. Why does that always freakin' happen? How do they know?!

Moonlight

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
You obviously have no idea what I realize. I know all women are different and I *also* know that every one of you craves male attention. Thus you love it when the suckers crawl back the same as every other woman loves it.

In other words while you are all distinct people this is one trait that virtually every one of you share. It's not an insult, just an observation.

Shall I draw a diagram for you?

:crackup:
Yes, I love it when a guy realizes he made a mistake in categorizing me without seeing that I have character and depth. (Cuz he's a blind neophte.)Discerning true character and depth is an art that only men know. Once the man-in-training realizes I'm not just a slvt he wants what he threw away. Yup! Loving that is not being female - that's being HUMAN. Of course, you're
still learning and growing so you haven't experienced this yet to know. You're still on the all women are alike tip. And you want to draw me stick figures to show me the error of my ways. How cute! :whistle:

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJorBUST said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa...who said I'm not going to at least fu*k this girl? Oh, she's definitely going to get it...

Ironically, just as I start getting serious with this one, the old oneitis calls me up and leaves a message and starts messaging me again today. Why does that always freakin' happen? How do they know?!
Why does it sound like you are complaining? You should hook up with both of them.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moonlight said:
Yes, I love it .... Loving that is not being female - that's being HUMAN.
It might seem like that if you're a woman I suppose. I and the men I know don't generally get off on that sort of thing. :rolleyes:

Moonlight said:
You're still on the all women are alike tip.
You need to exercise your reading comprehension to prevent coming off like "yet another daffy wench" honey. I quoted you in ONE SPECIFIC AREA ("I love it when they beg me back.") then said that you and every other woman (virtually) would love that because you're attention craving creatures.

Which is correct. Deny it if you want but it's still true.

I never said "all women are alike" anymore than I would say "all steaks are alike" - that would be a stupid female-type thing to say, and I'm a man.

Moonlight

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
It might seem like that if you're a woman I suppose. I and the men I know don't generally get off on that sort of thing. :rolleyes:

You need to exercise your reading comprehension to prevent coming off like "yet another daffy wench" honey. I quoted you in ONE SPECIFIC AREA ("I love it when they beg me back.") then said that you and every other woman (virtually) would love that because you're attention craving creatures.

Which is correct. Deny it if you want but it's still true.

I never said "all women are alike" anymore than I would say "all steaks are alike" - that would be a stupid female-type thing to say, and I'm a man.
Sorry, you need to learn syonyms. You and every other woman is the same as all women. :whistle: duh!

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moonlight said:
Sorry, you need to learn syonyms. You and every other woman is the same as all women. :whistle: duh!

One last time for the impaired:

First, I quoted you: "I love it when they beg me back."

Then I said "You and every other woman".

Which clearly means "All women love it when/if they can get some poor bastard to crawl back", not "All women are identical".

You see, that's how it works, a sane person provides context (the quote) then commentary (my comment) and non-idiots (most men and a few women) with a memory exceeding that of a deranged goldfish proceed to understand the intent.

Diagram offer is withdrawn. :moon:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interestingly I don't really care about "beating her", it would just be nice for ONCE if some woman, somewhere would step back and say "Oh, well, the way you said that wasn't very clear and I thought you meant something else", or even better "Oops, I guess I misunderstood your somewhat cryptic comment".

Ideally that would happen, but in reality the vast majority of women are so used to men kissing their ass they don't know what to do when they're wrong and get called on it. We have to ignore, next or suck up to them. I don't do "suck up" very well, particularly when she's not flashing her cleavage in my direction.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd be a little suspicious about her high interest level too, but she seems like a pretty good catch to me. I never waste my time trying to turn around a girl's interest level when I can tell it's pretty low anyway. Hey, it happens.

As long as she doesn't have some fire-breathing dragon crawling out of her vagina, just go for it. It seems like she would give it up pretty easily. Just remember, having sex with a hot girl is a LOT more fun than having sex with your hand. Haha!

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sort of think the guy's just not really over his oneitis yet.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She may be a model, but not all models are attractive to all men. I think you "don't" find her "attractive" enough to go through with it. I always hear stuff from friends/family about women they could've been with, but decided not to for some odd reason. I saw some of the women in question and immediately knew why........lol, they weren't attractive.

No guy just turns down a hot piece of ass because it was "too" available (and I don't mean some chick spreading her pvssy open after talking for a few seconds.......but even then, it depends on how she looks). That's got to be one of the biggest myths going these days. Whenever I actually see these people it becomes all too clear why they didn't take the bait.

Just my opinion, no offense intended.

sexybeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Moonlight your a funny fvcka I must say. You havnt got a clue what your talking about, but you are funny!

Did you know that nearly all girls are just like you i.e Think they're so much better than they actually are? (Fvcking beta males, you see the effects they have on a girls attitude guys?) Where you from I wona meet up... i'll show you a thing or two darling. you a looker?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tazman said:
She may be a model, but not all models are attractive to all men. .....

No guy just turns down a hot piece of ass because it was "too" available

I agree on both points. Those big-womans models usually make me want to hide. I think it's got nothing to do with the girl though, it's 100% him and he's making excuses.