She flirted heavily, but rejected me

Disturbed

Don Juan
Reaction score
No buddy, don't even think about asking for her number again. It is obvious that this woman is an 'Attention Wh0re' as somebody mentioned earlier. She will flirt with you and give you false signals that she might like you, but the moment that you make a move she'll turn you down. Apparently turning you down instills intense pleasure for her. Do not let her have fun juggling with your emotions. And do not be under the conviction that she will be doing you a favor by going out with you. Why should giving you her number be so difficult for her? B1tch to her about her refusal.

wizard28

Banned
Reaction score
I can't ***** about it to her. Then she'd really know I'm upset about it. I guess I'll just continue to ignore her. maybe then she'll realize I don't play her bull****

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
Hah, I was going to say the same thing. Then I changed my mind and wrote a non-personal situation, which is equally possible.
That's expericence man. I learnt it the hard way but after that I can spot them galaxies away.

BTW Wizard, don't "ignore" her because she'll sense you're angry! You have to keep a neutral vibe. It will confuse her! I know it's hard but you have to do it.

Disturbed

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I meant Wizboy is that whenever you get a refusal like that don't let her get off easily on it as if she was doing the right thing. Now it is too late to do anything. Like you said, it is best to ignore her; you don't need a hussy like that in your life.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exact same thing happened to me with a HB9 at my last job. She was giving me all the signs, everything in the book.. so after a few weeks im like 'we should go out sometime, watch a movie or something'. She responds with a 'why?'. Then im like 'i just thought we're getting on pretty well, dont u think'. And then she finished it with 'i don't knooow' in that ***** tone and then walked off.

I was like 'wtf' and the messed up thing is she continued flirting with me! Touching me, looking at me and smiling. Then i realised she was just using me for a ego boost.

Anyway best way to handle this is to straight out call her on it. Trust me, thats what i did. She was walking by me and as usual she tried her ego flirting tactics on me by brushing my hair from the back, i just looked back and as she walked off, i just go 'i hate attention hoes!'. She pretended she didnt hear it but she heard it. And what a surprise, she completely stopped flirting with me after i said that. Say this next time she flirts with you. These HB10s need to know whats going down.

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
Just because she wouldn't give you her phone number doesn't mean she has rejected you. Look at her actions, not her words.
Not giving her phone number is an action. She does not have high interest in wizard28.

Maximus_Decimus

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First, in general (not necessarily having to do with your situation, but any) anything having to do with girls at work can quickly turn problematic. If you guys 'date' and it ends up not working out, you've got work problems, tension, etc. If it turns into something further, you've got a distraction, and if it ends, more BS.

Work is one of the most important things in your life, and it's not wise to give the possibility of problems there.

Second, she acted interested, said some things that I personally find strange for a girl not willing to give her number...Your doing the right thing by not feeding into it. But don't be rude. Don't outright ignore her or she'll know she got under your skin. Just don't play her game. Like it was mentioned a couple times, she sound like an AW to me.

The best thing you could do IMO would be to drop it completely.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let it discourage you

Yes, unless the girl is playing some kind of coy games with you, the fact that she did not give you the number indicates low IL. Otherwise, she would have given it to you without hesitation. Even then, getting the number itself is not enough because women give out numbers like it is going out of style without any intention of going out with the guy.

AW's are a dime a dozen. The hotter they are (or they think they are) the higher their ego's tend to be. So they need constant validation and flirting and giving false IOI's are their way of getting aknowledgment. Take away the attention, and they are powerless.

Next time you get positive signals from a girl, don't automatically assume she is an AW. Sometimes, a bad experience causes you to be too cautious. For, indeed, she may actually be interested.

It really is a numbers game. The more you approach and fail, the nearer you get to ultimate success.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For wizard

I understand your pain to the fullest wizard man. I can see that this girl got you all bent out of shape-you trying to figure out why she would n't give you her phone number etc... well let me tell you this: FORGET all that flirting crap and get REAL! Flirting doesn't mean squat if it doesn't go to the next level! So ASK THIS CHICK OUT!!! If she's not interested, then you can say honestly to yourself "I gave her a chance to experience something beautiful"...So thats it. ASK HER OUT!!Nothing fancy or big, just hangout with her. All healthy relationships starts off as friends so don't push that "romance envelope", let her do it.

PEACE!!!

Freeman

MakeItSo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a simple situation.

1. Grow some balls.

2. She's an attention *****. Don't give it all to her, or she'll have you around her pinky finger.

3. Make yourself a challenge. You probably know exactly what she wants to hear. Don't let her have it. Make her earn it.

4. She's probably hot. Everyone else preys on that fact to get a date, or to get her in bed. Make it seem as though it's the last thing about her that you like. But don't go so far as to avoid sex talk.

5. If she said "no" when you asked her for her number, she probably wants you to do something mad romantic, or maybe she wants you to earn her phone number. It's a game for her. Make it seem as though you are playing by her rules when she's playing by yours, and I think she'll be obsessed with you. That's your window.

6. Work on your kino and eye contact. If you want to keep her, she needs to idolize YOU, and feel that she's under par.

GOOD LUCK :)

PS: Attention *****s are tough to keep. I would suggest you don't develop one-itis for her. Just get those digits, get to know her, and once your sick of her, move on. You will get sick of her. If you don't then make an effort too...

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for make it so

You make some good points but what you are failing to understand is that he really likes her. Thas why he posted like 15 times about her. So in my opinion the best advice would be for him to get her away from the work environment and see how it goes....

wizard28

Banned
Reaction score
blue, I can't help but feel that she IS attracted to me, she's just saying no to be difficult, to see what I'll do. She's done too much. Even the look in her eye. Do you think I should have asked her to do something, instead of going for the number?

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wizard28
she's just saying no to be difficult, to see what I'll do.
Yeah and I'm saying to forget her because I'm jealous. :rolleyes:

YOU'RE STILL UNDER HER SPELL! WAKE UP!

Ok. Go after her like most people here are telling you and post here the results.

Last edited:

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listen....grab ur balls and then beat ur own ass for being such a ficking *****! come on man :) ur gonna get one-I-Tis.....:)

RyanZ

Banned
Reaction score
Wait a minute. He said he's 18, and this girl is 22. That might be the problem. Maybe a case of "Cute kid, friendly flirting?"

But let's say she is interested. My question to you Wizard. Why would you wanna be with someone who plays games? Think about it. She made you look like an ass when you asked for her phone number.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he waited too long to ask for the number. By the time he asked she might have just thought of him as a friend.

Mike_The_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wizard28
blue, I can't help but feel that she IS attracted to me, she's just saying no to be difficult, to see what I'll do. She's done too much. Even the look in her eye. Do you think I should have asked her to do something, instead of going for the number?
Wizard, listen to Blue Phoenix. This girl is playing you like a violin man! I know because I had the EXACT SAME PROBLEM and it ended up costing me my job!

The look in her eyes, the things she says when you 2 are 100% alone, the way she moves when she is around you--I have been there! Right now she has you CONVINCED THAT THERE IS "SOMTHING THERE" and that "THIS WILL EVENTUALLY HAPPEN" Look up my previous posts to see what I went through!

As a test, notice how she acts and what she says when you 2 are 100% alone vs. being around other associates--there WILL be a difference, I can guarantee you that!

This girl is doing nothing but getting off on your attention and admiration because she needs it like a drug! She is cold and empty inside and is constantly on a mission to fill that void.

Give her your number-- I would be suprised if she ever called. My AW, I gave her my number in September of last year, she has YET to call me although from September until December 2 when I quit the job because of her, the flirting was HEAVY HEAVY NONSTOP HEAVY! She kept giving me the excuse that she wanted to get through her divorce first but then I find out from other people at work that she like to go on about all the guys she's fvcking with---lets see: Grunwald from DRQ, Nick from Flat Rock, a set of twins that do not know one that she is dating the other one, some guy in Austrailia that is desperatly trying to get a plane ticket to get over here so he can "be" with her ect. ect. ect.

I hate to say this but you are in for a world of hurt if you do not drop this! Leave it alone! Don't you think that if it were genuine you 2 would have at least talked on the phone or gone out by now? It is a very carefully crafted illusion on her part designed to fill her empty void! She is DANGEROUS!