She flirted heavily, but rejected me

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mike_The_Man
This girl is playing you like a violin man! The look in her eyes, the things she says when you 2 are 100% alone, the way she moves when she is around you--I have been there! Right now she has you CONVINCED THAT THERE IS "SOMTHING THERE" and that "THIS WILL EVENTUALLY HAPPEN" Look up my previous posts to see what I went through!

As a test, notice how she acts and what she says when you 2 are 100% alone vs. being around other associates--there WILL be a difference, I can guarantee you that!

This girl is doing nothing but getting off on your attention and admiration because she needs it like a drug! She is cold and empty inside and is constantly on a mission to fill that void.

Give her your number-- I would be suprised if she ever called. My AW, I gave her my number in September of last year, she has YET to call me although from September until December 2 when I quit the job because of her, the flirting was HEAVY HEAVY NONSTOP HEAVY! She kept giving me the excuse that she wanted to get through her divorce first but then I find out from other people at work that she like to go on about all the guys she's fvcking with---lets see: Grunwald from DRQ, Nick from Flat Rock, a set of twins that do not know one that she is dating the other one, some guy in Austrailia that is desperatly trying to get a plane ticket to get over here so he can "be" with her ect. ect. ect.

I hate to say this but you are in for a world of hurt if you do not drop this! Leave it alone! Don't you think that if it were genuine you 2 would have at least talked on the phone or gone out by now? It is a very carefully crafted illusion on her part designed to fill her empty void! She is DANGEROUS!
I see you learnt your lesson.

Heavy mixed-signal is typical from Aws. They confuse everyone around them with their distorced perception of things and "half-truths". Some people may think we're exaggerating when we say they can be really dangerous.

Btw Mike, how bad did your job end because of "your" Aw?

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for wizard

I agree...Wizard let her go. I'm sure there's plenty of other babes up at your job so try them. Trust me you overestimate your feelings about her..you could feel the same about some other chick just as easily

Mike_The_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
I see you learnt your lesson.

Heavy mixed-signal is typical from Aws. They confuse everyone around them with their distorced perception of things and "half-truths". Some people may think we're exaggerating when we say they can be really dangerous.

Btw Mike, how bad did your job end because of "your" Aw?
Blue, my job ended so bad I cannot even walk into that store anymore, she told corporate that I was harrasing her for a relationship and to top it all off she is badmouthing me so bad that nobody that I used to be friends with there is returning any of my calls. They all believe she is just the sweetest little angel in the place and they all take her at face value so I am powerless to even try and be friends with anybody in there anymore. Even if I was to get to talk to any of them and fill them in about Histrionic Personality Disorder, I doubt that they would understand or care what it is. All that see is her goody-goody side when she is putting on her "act" which is always. LESSON WELL LEARNED!

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's the queen of false hopes.

She rejects you and then you start making up 101 different excuses to explain away her rejection ( typical male behavior). You asked for the number-who cares why she wouldn't give it to you; the only thing that matters is that she didn't.

Continue ignoring her and watch as her game escalates to trap you back in.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT HER ALREADY. You could be going for other girls instead of wasting your time.

Ethan2005

Reaction score
:

Wizard

I think Mike_The_Man & Blue Phoenix sumed it up to perfection. I would print what he wrote out and pin it on your wall so you dont forget good advice like that.

"Wizard, listen to Blue Phoenix. This girl is playing you like a violin man! I know because I had the EXACT SAME PROBLEM and it ended up costing me my job!

The look in her eyes, the things she says when you 2 are 100% alone, the way she moves when she is around you--I have been there! Right now she has you CONVINCED THAT THERE IS "SOMTHING THERE" and that "THIS WILL EVENTUALLY HAPPEN" Look up my previous posts to see what I went through!

As a test, notice how she acts and what she says when you 2 are 100% alone vs. being around other associates--there WILL be a difference, I can guarantee you that!

This girl is doing nothing but getting off on your attention and admiration because she needs it like a drug! She is cold and empty inside and is constantly on a mission to fill that void.

Give her your number-- I would be suprised if she ever called. My AW, I gave her my number in September of last year, she has YET to call me although from September until December 2 when I quit the job because of her, the flirting was HEAVY HEAVY NONSTOP HEAVY! She kept giving me the excuse that she wanted to get through her divorce first but then I find out from other people at work that she like to go on about all the guys she's fvcking with---lets see: Grunwald from DRQ, Nick from Flat Rock, a set of twins that do not know one that she is dating the other one, some guy in Austrailia that is desperatly trying to get a plane ticket to get over here so he can "be" with her ect. ect. ect.

I hate to say this but you are in for a world of hurt if you do not drop this! Leave it alone! Don't you think that if it were genuine you 2 would have at least talked on the phone or gone out by now? It is a very carefully crafted illusion on her part designed to fill her empty void! She is DANGEROUS!"

Thats golden advice and true.

Ethan

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mike_The_Man
Blue, my job ended so bad I cannot even walk into that store anymore, she told corporate that I was harrasing her for a relationship and to top it all off she is badmouthing me so bad that nobody that I used to be friends with there is returning any of my calls. They all believe she is just the sweetest little angel in the place and they all take her at face value so I am powerless to even try and be friends with anybody in there anymore. Even if I was to get to talk to any of them and fill them in about Histrionic Personality Disorder, I doubt that they would understand or care what it is. All that see is her goody-goody side when she is putting on her "act" which is always. LESSON WELL LEARNED!
Gosh, that's so predictable. Most people that have met Aws say almost the same you thing you're saying now (this include myself).

Don't even think of "unmasking" her in front of your colleages. They're already "seeing" you as a bad person who got mad because you were rejected and they'll think now that you're looking for revenge with all that "Histrionic thing".

The fact that you "quit" your job gives even more power to her, ways to reinforce that you're the one to blame.

See what I mean?

It's better to let those people discover certain things by themselves, then they'll see through the smoke! Like you did.

Last edited:

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those girls are called ATTENTION WH0RES!

There's nothing left to say.
well said.. these girls will string you along to the bitter end and NEVER actually give you the time of day.

but the worst type of Attention wh0re are actually the ones that DO give you the time of day, fool around with you etc and then outta nowhere pop you the LJBF blow to the face

Mike_The_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gosh, that's so predictable. Most people that have met Aws say almost the same you thing you're saying now (this include myself).

Don't even think of "unmasking" her in front of your colleages. They're already "seeing" you as a bad person who got mad because you were rejected and they'll think now that you're looking for revenge with all that "Histrionic thing".

The fact that you "quit" your job gives even more power to her, ways to reinforce that you're the one to blame.

See what I mean?

It's better to let those people discover certain things by themselves, then they'll see through the smoke! Like you did.
Blue, what you say is very true. The ONE CONSTANT with women like this is that PATTERNS REPEAT! I was not the first, I will not be the last. It will happen again! PATTERNS REPEAT!