She Cheated...

danthemann

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i think im going to give her a second chance. but im not giving into it nearly as much as i did before.
not one of my freinds understands why and i dont really either but to me she sounded legit sorry and i believe it was against her will after talking to people at the party, i can see how she couldve been taken big advantage of. i mean if it happens again im just gunna be done with it and not even worry about it. i have plenty of other girls who'd love to be with me.

i told her that she needed to use a whole bottle of mouthwash in front of me and had to get tested before i did anything sexual with her again. basically im making her feel like complete crap and embarrassed. i talked to her friends and all nd every single one of em has told me how big of a wreck she is right now. i told her on monday i wasnt talking her until friday when she treats me to dinner and the whole no talking thing so far sounds like its destroying her to see what im going through.

i have to learn from mistakes in life and this could be my chance to figure out for myself if second chances work. if i were in her position id want a second chance.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you never told us what she did with the dudes, bjs?? How old is she btw? 16?

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
danthemann said:
well i think im going to give her a second chance. but im not giving into it nearly as much as i did before.
not one of my freinds understands why and i dont really either but to me she sounded legit sorry and i believe it was against her will after talking to people at the party, i can see how she couldve been taken big advantage of. i mean if it happens again im just gunna be done with it and not even worry about it. i have plenty of other girls who'd love to be with me.

i told her that she needed to use a whole bottle of mouthwash in front of me and had to get tested before i did anything sexual with her again. basically im making her feel like complete crap and embarrassed. i talked to her friends and all nd every single one of em has told me how big of a wreck she is right now. i told her on monday i wasnt talking her until friday when she treats me to dinner and the whole no talking thing so far sounds like its destroying her to see what im going through.

i have to learn from mistakes in life and this could be my chance to figure out for myself if second chances work. if i were in her position id want a second chance.
lol

You couldn't even turn around for 20 minutes without her getting shagged by two guys at the same time?

You couldn't even turn around for 20 minutes without her getting shagged by two guys at the same time?

Just sit down and think about that.

Why the fvck do you still want that piece of trash back?

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey hang on Smack, you did it wrong, I don't think you were clear enough mate.

You can't even turn your back for 20 minutes without your wonderful girlfriend sucking and fvcking two guys(while you're AT the party)

You can't even turn your back for 20 minutes without your wonderful girlfriend sucking and fvcking two guys (while you're AT the party)

You can't even turn your back for 20 minutes without your wonderful girlfriend sucking and fvcking two guys (while you're AT the party)

I mean wtf, just because she sorry does NOT mean she respects you and is worthy of being your girlfriend. If you keep her, you may as well leave this site because you're not applying any of it and you're a big AFC pvssy. May sound harsh, but is it not true?

It hurts to see a brother making a fool out of HIMSELF and trying to justify it. You say you've got lots of options...why are you so desperate to keep your wonderful cheating b1tch on then? lulz. I bet you're a really good guy man, but this is pathetic.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smack said:
lol

Just sit down and think about that.

Why the fvck do you still want that piece of trash back?
LMAO...forgive her remain friends if you really want...but anything more is not necessary.....maybe it's because i dont drink or smoke so i don't understand...smoking/drinking/orgies/UNDER 18....YAY LOOK AT AMERICAN SOCIETY...times like these remind me why other countries have such negative views of american teenagers...there is a line that is no longer reinforced...DISCIPLINE is like a lingering drop of water hanging by an infinitesimal grab on a blade of grass..:down:

danthemann

Don Juan
Reaction score
shaunuk... its high school man relax sheesh. i dont give a damn what you say. yeah i gave her a second chance and yeah maybe it was the wrong decision in some ways but it was my decision to make. call me an AFC all you want i really dont care, if you think thats an insult or something thats pretty pathetic. ive applied many of the things ive learned on this site to what i do with girls and its for the most part helped but whatever high schools a learning expirience and ill take this oppurtunity as one.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
danthemann said:
shaunuk... its high school man relax sheesh. i dont give a damn what you say. yeah i gave her a second chance and yeah maybe it was the wrong decision in some ways but it was my decision to make. call me an AFC all you want i really dont care, if you think thats an insult or something thats pretty pathetic. ive applied many of the things ive learned on this site to what i do with girls and its for the most part helped but whatever high schools a learning expirience and ill take this oppurtunity as one.
If that's the case, why did you come on here and ask for opinions? Sahnuk is right, just think about excatly what she did man. You say high school is a learning experience, and you're right. That's precisely why you shoud chalk this lil skank up to an experience that you can learn from by doing the opposite or finding someone not like her. You must be scared about not finding another chick, which, even if that's the case, you'd be better off. Or she's really hot, either way, it doesn't make up for what she did, and what she will continue to do since she knows you will tolerate it.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
danthemann said:
Hah, nah, you chill out man, you asked the question and now you're defensive-offensive.

Insult you, no, I'm not trying to insult you, why the fvck would I wanna do that. I'm trying to help you.

Yeah, you're in high school, and it's all a learning experience, which is exactly why I'm trying to help you learn the right things. I mean, how old are you, 17? You'll be a fully grown man soon, so I'm trying to get very important things through to you while you're still very young, such as why the hell would you want disrespectful b1tches in your life.

You're not learning anything by this at all, except to let disrespectful cheating ho's get away with things pretty much scott free. I'm trying to help you realise the right way to deal with things before you're a grown man in the real world (like past high school) with AFC characteristics that you've let become ingrained into you (for example by your gf cheating on you and you 'forgiving her'). I don't want these to turn into normal habits for you, of course not, and you thought I was just trying to insult you? Hah..

So have fun with your HS learning experience, such that forgiving cheating ho's is the right thing to do, and I'm sure she'll have fun with what she's learnt here as well...that she can walk all over you.

Shaun.

(if you think I'm just having a go at you, you're completely wrong)

puma183

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante: This is one of those pivotal moments in your life where the man that you will become is foreshadowed.

If you take her back, you are predestined to become one of those cuckold husbands. You know, one of those supplicant beta monkeys that raises the other man's spawn after the other man has impregnated your wife.

Dump her now and don't ever give her the time of day again.

Good Luck.

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dantheman.

Don't try & put some nifty spin on it.

You're gutless. Gutless that you'd take this sorta ****. And gutless because you don't believe in yourself enough to get someone far better.

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's your decision. You probably have your reasons to keep her... Maybe you don't think you can get a girl like her in the forseeable future. Maybe you just want to sex her until you find someone else or your prospects are up. Maybe you're afraid of being single again.

It's your choice, but I'm telling you man: you're going to feel bad about taking her back, and you should. One day you gotta put up your standards and stick to them or you'll lose your dignity.

Also, if you're keeping her, she better be putting out 24/7.

Anchorman

Don Juan
Reaction score
danthemann said:

bro, you are setting yourself up for failure. She might seem like she is sorry. But this WILL happen again, and you are only going to get more hurt. Dump the broad and get rid of a whole lot of problems.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
danthemann said:
Take your own path kid.

Walk down that righteous path, even if your balls are trembling.

Because mark my words..

This chick WILL do this again. There is no doubt in my mind, she will do it again. I have been with FAR too many women to know that once a woman breaks your trust, she will do it again. And she already has lied to you again. She told you she doesn't know why she did it. Of course she knows why she did it; SHE WANTED TO GET ****ED! That is the truth behind every cheating story; they wanted sex from a more superior man, or in this case, more than 1 man. The fact that she did it while you were around has to make you think- do you really think she cared if you found her? Definitely NOT. She cares about you like she cares about a used condom in the trash. She would chew you up and spit you out if it meant she could have a ten second orgasm.

So sure, forgive this woman and keep dating her.

And..

It will hurt
It will burn your insides
It will rot your mind
YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP

You will be hurt for a very long time, if you don't catch my drift. You will never trust women again. The icebox where your heart used to be.

However... if you want to learn the hard way, I encourage it. This is the only way you won't make this mistake in the future when you're actually supporting yourself in the future.

I've seen men lose jobs, hair, and erections from women who cheated on them.

At a young age you'll only lose one thing; your naive trust for girls. And this is a good thing.

Just be prepared. It will happen.

See you back here very soon.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
danthemann said:
'K, whatever, but don't make another thread here once she does it again.

@shaunuk,

Nah, I don't think it hurts when another bro from the internet that you've never seen makes a fool of himself. It only hurts when actual friends you see in real life do such pathetically AFC things.

So let the young chap do what he wants. Experience is the best teacher. Once she does the same again (and again and again and again ...) he might wake up and realise. It's times like this when I get all smug in the knowledge that this stuff doesn't happen to me, that I never have these dilemas, because if it did, I'd be out the door instantly.

KidwithSocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
O.P, Pathetic. Why in the hell are you giving yourself an excuse to accept back a wh0re who was fuucking 2 other guys in a party because you were gone for 20 minutes? Good luck to you, dont lie to yourself anymore.

edu11

Don Juan
Reaction score
danthemann said:
if i were in her position id want a second chance.
What you're saying is completely illogical. Giving her a second chance

a) will not determine if second chances work generally. You'll have to test multiple girls and do a statistical/psychological analysis.
b) will not give you the right to demand a second chance for yourself in a future situation. Karma and all that stuff is for idiots.

According to the book "Personality Psychology" (Larsen, Buss) people, generally, do NOT change. And this goes for all people, criminals or not. Also, alcohol and drugs go together with risky sexual behavior. Face it: if she keeps drinking she will keep sucking. This is not me talking. This is science.

It's your life and your choice. But, please, make an effort to see things logically.