Sex with Best Friend Now what

Jonathan

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl is like my best friend for many years since highschool and ive truly never thought about a relationship with her even though shes easily a 9.We have a great friendship and we never have any akward moments between each other.So a week ago she invites me to go out and dance,we go out and have a great time and one thing led to another and end up sleeping together.Now i havent talked to her for a few days and im confused,im not sure if i should ask her to be my girlfriend or did she just use me for a booty call? help me so suave

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
call her up, make plans, talk in person...see if she brings up anything first and see how she acts. if nothing gets brought up, then bring it up yourself. and don't be like "hey are you my girlfriend now?" or something similiar cuz i'd have reflashes of Night at the Roxberry.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
So this girl is like my best friend for many years since highschool and ive truly never thought about a relationship with her even though shes easily a 9.We have a great friendship and we never have any akward moments between each other.So a week ago she invites me to go out and dance,we go out and have a great time and one thing led to another and end up sleeping together.Now i havent talked to her for a few days and im confused,im not sure if i should ask her to be my girlfriend or did she just use me for a booty call? help me so suave
NO.
Just call her to get together and hang out. Nothing more, If she wants something else she will let you know.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Now i havent talked to her for a few days and im confused,im not sure if i should ask her to be my girlfriend or did she just use me for a booty call? help me so suave
lets rephrase that, what do you want out of this?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Im not sure shes my best friend and i dont want it to get weird between us
Too late for that, you havent spoken to her since.

I'd advise calling her to hangout, pretend like nothing happened. If there are awkward moments, then bring it up and talk about it.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it might be too late to go back, dont wait for her to call, you call her.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never have a girl as your best friend. You won't turn out right...i've seen it happen.