Sex and the City

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never watched this show before but tonight I saw an episode. The theme was the "good on paper" guy. The narrator, Sarah Jessica Parkers character actually says "The good on paper guy is the man with everything you should want, but you run from him to have a fling with a biker who owns nothing and doesn't have a checking account".

I assume women wrote the show and I saw it as being fairly illustrative of the psyche of many, many women. Not all women, but many women.

Hey, just an observation, thought it was apt.

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont watch this toss...it is insipid to our aims on this board...Sex and the City is but a deadly poison.
NB: over exaggeration for effect only

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's realistic as it shows how women are spiteful and mistrusting of all men.But the men on that show are perfectful gentleman that get sh!t on,suspect all women are hoes but never actually verbalizes this on the show and suffers until his character is written off.

That's exactly the state of the world.

Women act like b!tches with impunity and most men are deftly afraid of there own masculinity.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont watch this toss...it is insipid to our aims on this board...Sex and the City is but a deadly poison.
Agreed, this is poison. Especially to the minds of younger women. This is not the real world, this is entertainment and absolutely unhealthy to treat it as anything else as such. Unfortunately the more people watch this the more it become's their reality and the more they make it everyone else's reality.

Kaine

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would I want to watch a show about cougars? Sure they are horney, but that is it.

karusel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by S.J.Parker
"The good on paper guy is the man with everything you should want, but you run from him to have a fling with a biker who owns nothing and doesn't have a checking account".
It's a fact, and I passionately hate it.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree...

The moral of the story is....

Be the guy who's good on paper - but act like the guy who doesn't have a checking account....

Why does she fvck that guy?

Because he gets her wet.

Because he's dangerous and spontaneous.

be the DJ and get it all.

Always hold something back from your woman.

Never give everything.

Always have some money put aside.

Never lose touch with your game.

Never let her become comfortable.

Suprise her often.

Make sure she c#m's everytime, all the time.

Remeber it's not the size or price of her gift, but the fact that you remembered, took the time and are thoughtful.

There is lesons on not what to be in the show.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaine
Agreed, this is poison. Especially to the minds of younger women. This is not the real world, this is entertainment and absolutely unhealthy to treat it as anything else as such. Unfortunately the more people watch this the more it become's their reality and the more they make it everyone else's reality.

Kaine
You're right, this is serious poison. My ex (whom I still talk to out of necessity from time to time) and her girlfriends have all been brainwashed by this sh*t.

I might add that in the last two years of our relationship, she became fat as f*ck, while also adapting the same attitudes as the women in this show.

I have moved on and dated numerous women and have a steady whilst her b*thcy, fat ass has remained single with no hope in hell of landing a man.

These girls take this sh*t as gospel, and her and her friends even plan their "Sex in the City" holidays in Manhatten, and none of them have boyfriends.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe

These girls take this sh*t as gospel, and her and her friends even plan their "Sex in the City" holidays in Manhatten, and none of them have boyfriends.
this **** is a gospel to them. It is a f-cken religion!

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's f*cking pathetic because I'm not even talking about ch*cks that even look very pleasing to the eye anymore. This sh*t is encouraging even the UGs to act like this - no wonder there are so many single women in their late twenties, early thirties for us DJs to exploit.

What's scarier is the all too common behaviour I'm seeing from women who are married or are engaged with huge rocks on their fingers - they're starting to behave like this.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My brother summarized sex and the city very well:

"It's 3 girls sitting around talking about how they don't get enough sex, and one girl telling all of them how she has too much sex"

That is it. It's pointless.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow

For those of you who didn't quite get the point, the "good on paper guy" was the interesting thing. As for accuracy, well, most of you are here because you feel you are good on paper and watch women fukc up time and again with the wrong guys.

Whether you watch the show or not? Who cares? Just focus on the quote that I borrowed from the show.

Now if I had quoted Fight Club you would all fall over yourtselves with excitement and agreement, as if it was in some accurate.

I only watched that one episode but, to be frank, I will be watching again, it was entertaining and the one episode I saw was pretty fukcing accurate as well. The guy she wanted (use to be hat bloke on Law and Order) ignored her and she wanted him. His character was very DJ actually.

Anyway, as I said, I just thought the quote was good.

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
The good on paper guy is the man with everything you should want, but you run from him to have a fling with a biker who owns nothing and doesn't have a checking account".
, sure if that's what women want but IF it's not really YOU, then don't bother. Stay true to yourself.

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex and the city, never watched it untill last year. I always thought it was some female melodramatic bullsh*t. And basically that's what it truly is. Still the mr.Big character is pretty sharp at times. But the true reason you should watch it is the following: alot of women in a western civilized country have seen or were addicted to sex and the city.

I had an interesting convo with a girl I knew for 20 min a week ago. I asked her if she was a sex and the city groupie? Let me tell you within 5 min she was telling me how women really just want sex too. I'm telling you this is a GREAT convo topic. Asking them if they are as "outgoing" as samantha (the slvt who had every d*ck in NY) is absolutly killer. Simply if they say yes, you can fvck 'm the same night. If they say no you got long term material on your hands. But if they keep silent and give you that naughty look, d*mn you're dealing with a real trooper. Ofcourse this is not absolute theorie but you will get their attention with the topic. The girl's eyes sparkled when I brought up sex and the city. Most of them just love to talk about it. Their are just to many ways you can walk this topic and all ways are concentrated on sex.

Samantha: Men, they may have you on your knees, but you've got them by the balls.
I just love to take this quote literally, in my eyes a win-win situation.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: wow

Originally posted by Sart
For those of you who didn't quite get the point, the "good on paper guy" was the interesting thing. As for accuracy, well, most of you are here because you feel you are good on paper and watch women fukc up time and again with the wrong guys.

Whether you watch the show or not? Who cares? Just focus on the quote that I borrowed from the show.

Now if I had quoted Fight Club you would all fall over yourtselves with excitement and agreement, as if it was in some accurate.

I only watched that one episode but, to be frank, I will be watching again, it was entertaining and the one episode I saw was pretty fukcing accurate as well. The guy she wanted (use to be hat bloke on Law and Order) ignored her and she wanted him. His character was very DJ actually.

Anyway, as I said, I just thought the quote was good.
It is an accurate description of the male-female dynamic these days in North America - the men are mostly AFCs and the women are mostly hors, or the so-called "Secret Sluts".

It's pathetic how f*cked up we all are. Men kissing women's arses and women behaving like skitzos.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: wow

Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
It is an accurate description of the male-female dynamic these days in North America - the men are mostly AFCs and the women are mostly hors, or the so-called "Secret Sluts".

It's pathetic how f*cked up we all are. Men kissing women's arses and women behaving like skitzos.
I wonder if I can find a woman that doesn't watch tv shows like this? I would be shocked to find an americanized girl that doesn't watch tv. I strongly belive that "americanized women" are products of tv and all its confusing messages.

Shows like this confuse the natural order of the sexes and they lead people down the wrong path in life. It promotes a lifestyle that is unfullfilling, selfish, depressing, and lustful.

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This show is accurate of how dynamics work in relationships with men and their close girlfriends. Why do you think this show got so popular? Because many females can relate to many of the experiences in the show. I do agree that some points in this show are exaggerated and the average viewer may assimilate these views.

Reaction score
The title gives it away "Sex and the city" - these are hors writing about their hor experiences - it is the stupid chump men who are "dating" and "marrying" these hors who deserve what they get. Say "No" to walking-sperm-bank hos!!!!!

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, a definite chick flick about poor AFCs getting pvssywhipped like butter. Watched it a couple of times, and hated it with a passion.