Sex and the City

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another episode

I saw another episode tonight and the Mr Big character was truly interesting, more DJ than most of the blokes in here. Mind you, it is a repeat so I dont know how this character develops, so, maybe he gets all AFC.

Anyway, some of your replies are disturbing to me. What are you calling hors? How many men makes a woman a hor? I mean, you wanna be DJ's right? You wanna have sex right? So, surely you wont call every woman you sleep with a hor right?

Reaction score
The show is about "sex" - it is not about women and men. When women seek sex for the mere partaking of sexual act then these are not women but rather they are hors!! Do you ever see the portrayal of a strong masculine figure on the show putting these hors in their place?? No? Of course not, because it is coming from the hor perspective where the women are strong and the men are weak, supplicating chumps who will debase themselves just to get close to the vagina - men are portrayed as desperate fools at the whim and control of the female.

This is part of the hor/homo agenda - men are weak characters and women are the strong ones in their easy and cunning manipulation of the male ego!! The show is better named "Hors and the city"!

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This needs a bump, especially what PR has written - I.e. the truth.

I was out over the weekend, in a pick up type environment, and when I wasn't chatting up women, I was watching the behaviour of some of the men in this place. In short, pathetic. Jumping through hoops to get near women.

These types of places are ideal for the DJ, because we are so much different than all the other chumps in these places. I've only been to this spot 3 times or so, but I have not failed to number close once, and have had a couple of the females phone me, rather than the other way around.

But my God, I would never have noticed this chump behaviour if it weren't for this site, it literally is pathetic - I observed men kissing women's hands, dreadful pick up lines, compliments, women getting drinks for free - in short, the entire GAMUT of AFC behaviour.

What's more sickening is most of these women were nothing to write home about and many of them were so drunk it was disturbing. No doubt drunk from hustling drinks.

Whole flocks of girls out hustling drinks with no intention of getting together with the guys - likely they all had boyfriends and were just reaping the benefit of giving loser chump men even token attention.

I witnessed one guy buy an entire round of shooters for a table full of 7 girls that were about 21. They let him stay and talk to them, but not for long.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is disgusting but the war on AFCism is like the war on drugs or the war on poverty.. I don't think you can ever win it.

Dietzcoi

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its here to stay

Hey detzcoi, look at this this way. AFCism plays into the hands of non afc types, so, really, its a good thing. If it wasnt for those wankers jumping through hoops, where would we be?

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who watch this show religiously are just really insecure deep down. As well all know, genuinely self-confident women would probably not give this show a second look. I know a couple of them. Also, women watch it because it gives them a pseudo sense of a place in society. i.e. "I watch this show, therefore I am one of these women." It's disgustingly transparent.

Either way, be DJ and it will surpass everything that this piece of sh*t show does to women.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
It is disgusting but the war on AFCism is like the war on drugs or the war on poverty.. I don't think you can ever win it.

Dietzcoi
That is kind of sad and I agree, but the reality is that we can only help ourselves and other men who seek the "light" of the DJ way. Almost every time I've tried to convince some hard-core AFC that he was hurting himself with his ways, I was pushed away and/or attacked. Some people like living in their own little dreamworld, even if it is like a living hell.

But like Sart says, at least those of us on the DJ path have a huge advantage over all the chumps.

Regarding the OP, I also agree that women will frequently choose the biker convict over the "Good on Paper" guy. It is all about passion and attraction. Like David D. says, attraction is not a choice, and just because a man seems "logically" good to a woman, she still won't feel that gut level attraction. Of course the good thing about being a DJ is we can be both the "Good on Paper" guy and the passion-inciting bad boy, making us that much more irresistible, especially over the long term.

In the general discussion about Sex and the City, I agree it is setting a bad example for women, but I'm on board with SheepSter in that we DJs can use the knowledge of the show against women. For example we could make them qualify themselves by implying they possess some negative quality of one of the characters ("oh stop being so uptight like <insert name of the hot brunette's character>.") Or like SheepSter says, make it seem good if they are like Samantha (aka a hor.)