Setting up a private lounge, who would be interested?

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
I'm in as long as the place doesn't get overrun by friggin n00bs.
If the Private Lounge requirement is the member has to be in DJ forum for at least a year. Then it would eliminate all the noobish problems.

abbas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
If you are serious about this, I'm more than willing to help. Send me a pm if you need a hand with anything.
Your PM box is full.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not anymore

:)

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello abbas,

nice idea you have and i am interested to see how it turns out. I have a sarging journal located here-->
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=83593

I guess i could use some feedback on my approaches and stuff because to be honest right now i dont get much help :(

I like to put stuff into practice , but i also require my stuff to be broken down and criticised which will lead to my improvment.

PM me back the details of this lounge, im committed bro.

peace abbas

borris

Reaction score
The problem wih going private is that there are probably people like myself who like reading the quality posts on the board but don't actually post/register. Should these people be excluded because of those who post nonsense?

If such a forum was created I personally would prefer it to be 'read only' (until an invite or whatever allows posting rights) so that people like myself can still view the posts there, and this will obviously stop the crap being posted (I don't mean by me!).

There are still good posts on this board, but obviously the overall quality has gone down somewhat as a result of certain things being published in the mass media. It would be dissapointing however to close the door on access to good material to those who are deemed not worthy, which I'm sure will be determined by something like post count.

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds good

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. There is alot of **** on these boards and all the conflicting info. Only the people who know what theyre talking about should post, but the rest (like me) should be able to at least view it.

Clean the place up guys.

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in.
Let me know the details.

Although, Everytime I join one of these they just seem to die. Lets make it work.

Johnnie5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by borris
The problem wih going private is that there are probably people like myself who like reading the quality posts on the board but don't actually post/register. Should these people be excluded because of those who post nonsense?

If such a forum was created I personally would prefer it to be 'read only' (until an invite or whatever allows posting rights) so that people like myself can still view the posts there, and this will obviously stop the crap being posted (I don't mean by me!).

There are still good posts on this board, but obviously the overall quality has gone down somewhat as a result of certain things being published in the mass media. It would be dissapointing however to close the door on access to good material to those who are deemed not worthy, which I'm sure will be determined by something like post count.
gotta agree with that ,

please let me know if it goes ahead

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone calls someone a noob, I'm pretty sure that any advice coming out of their mouth would be instantly thrown out the window.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swoop
If the Private Lounge requirement is the member has to be in DJ forum for at least a year. Then it would eliminate all the noobish problems.
That of course leaves one problem...

Ie the fact that a lot of people don't need online fora to tell them how to pick up girls/be a better person etc but already moved this way in the real world and only recently decided to joina web-ring about it to see what's going around ;-)

Not that i care all that much about who gets in and who doesn't really. I just notice a lot of the same crap emerging again and again on this board. I could make a prewritten responce and post it to half the topics on this forum at any given day :rolleyes:

Makes it kind of hard to find the stuff you want to read about...

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Count me in, I posted about this site not even mentioning anything past the date... what is this? We can't accept that the sweet girl you like so much loves to shag? LOL i've witnessed about 4 AFCS act like sweet girls don't love sex... that is such an AFC taboo mentality i can't stand it... thats why I like pimpology better, guys this site is lame lets make our own

abbas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by muttley
Hello abbas,

nice idea you have and i am interested to see how it turns out. I have a sarging journal located here-->
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=83593

I guess i could use some feedback on my approaches and stuff because to be honest right now i dont get much help :(

I like to put stuff into practice , but i also require my stuff to be broken down and criticised which will lead to my improvment.

PM me back the details of this lounge, im committed bro.

peace abbas
Great, youre welcome. Your sarging journal more than makes up for your registration date.

You'll get a PM when it's set up.