Setting up a private lounge, who would be interested?

abbas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia, Dimebag_Darrell and GS-83. You'll all get a PM when the forum is up and running.

Everyone else who has replied but have registered during the last year:

I probably won't let the forum be open for reading. This is because of the fact that I want to promote more FR's which would be hell of a lot easier if people knew only a handful of people could read it.

Reaction score
Originally posted by abbas
Francisco d'Anconia, Dimebag_Darrell and GS-83. You'll all get a PM when the forum is up and running.

Everyone else who has replied but have registered during the last year:

I probably won't let the forum be open for reading. This is because of the fact that I want to promote more FR's which would be hell of a lot easier if people knew only a handful of people could read it.
And truly no matter how many posts or how long you guys have been here. None of the sh*t you read on here is relevant unless you actually apply which is something I've found out the hard way and FRs are an exceptional way to track progress. And in truth I although I sarge almost every other day at least, and i'm fit for making an FR journal, there's too many interesting FRs on here to care about my own, he he. I really like the idea of another private lounge being created because maybe there more of the members actually are out taking action and striving to make progress rather than staying on the sidelines and acting like know it alls like the majority of the people on here do. Posting on this site or on this lounge would be better if it was like the idea of being involved in voting because if you arent taking action then you shouldn't be heard. I'm looking forward to this new project Abbas.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im too bussy for this new age forum of yours, sheesh kids nowadays:mad: .

Im gonna go back in the Don juan Discussion forum and post 60 replies in an hour. The more I post the less I know:rolleyes:

:woo: if you make it so no one else can read, youll be doing a whole lot of work just so a few "Select" people can post, why dont you just do chats over Aim or Msn.

:crackup:

abbas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dover and fender85: You're welcome when it's set up. You'll get a PM then.

Rawblood: That is right. I am putting in a lot of effort so that a few "selected" people can enjoy a higher-quality, non-KJ, forum and be free to post FR:s (knowing that only a few appropriate people will be able to read them)

Æquitas

Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you make it still avaible to view for everyone, so not only the ones who match your qualification can quality control the posts. Like me who hasn't been registered for long, but have been with this site since 2001.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup, abbas. Sign me up when you can. I am almost a year here. That Allright?

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted as naoi deag se deag from (I think) 2003 to last month. Can I get a PM?

abbas

Don Juan
Reaction score
rapsta, wavejams007, seanchai: You are welcome.

Look at the post below.

abbas

Don Juan
Reaction score
The forum is now set up. The location is: www.invitelounge.com

To get access to the forum you have to visit the website and register. Then you send me a PM here at sosuave letting me know your nick at Invitelounge and I will give you access to the actual forum there (the requirements are still the same: one year here at sosuave or ASF).

Now remember it is on us to do the best out of this forum. This forum is going to be for us by us, and unlike other forums around completely non-profit.

The forum is going to be kept completely private so only it's members can read the posts. Hopefully this will gain us some field reports. I know I for one will post more FR's since there wont be any privacy issues anymore.

So everybody who has been complaining about KJ's and few FR's around here. Join this forum and help build something good up. This forum is not ment to compete with the big ones in size, but more be something which will be kept at a high quality level for the few people who are it's members.

The people who sign up now and help to build this forum up will be granted access easier than people waiting a while to see if it will be a "success" and then applying.

Everyone who has signed up earlier will also get a PM about this. Check this thread regularly to see when new updates on forum access for people who have registered has been made.

/Abbas

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man I sarge a bit. I've stopped the past two weeks as im trying to get this mystery method into my head. As soon as it's there I'll be sarging loads. I prefered location is outside night clubs (especially in Bristol). Sign me in.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm registered now and since it's invite only I'll post more field reports, possibly a few pics at some point too.

abbas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by S0LID
Hey man I sarge a bit. I've stopped the past two weeks as im trying to get this mystery method into my head. As soon as it's there I'll be sarging loads. I prefered location is outside night clubs (especially in Bristol). Sign me in.
Register, then send me a PM with your nick at the board and I will give you access.

Jariel: Sounds great!

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone want to join who sarges?

PM me

dragonsexpress

Don Juan
Reaction score
splinterkb said:
If someone calls someone a noob, I'm pretty sure that any advice coming out of their mouth would be instantly thrown out the window.

that made me chuckle splint

count me in for the lounge abbas

Rovalier

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish we had went ahead with Pook's idea, create a Financial Forum. Sure it won't get much traffic, but the quality of the content will go A LONG way over the "I like this girl wtf do I do?" threads. Financial Freedom and Stability are two different things, people keep mixing the two up.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
ADD ME IN, but make it purely a FR and critique forum, that way you dont get bogged down with silly 'how do I become social posts." I would enjoy reading about real people making real attempts to improve.

Invite only.