Setting her straight about oral sex...was it right?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Macgyver said:
I think you sound like a control freak, putting ultimatums and making demands/requests for things someone doesn't like.
:rolleyes: Want a tissue?

But seriously its called "being a man", being the decision maker and not settling for sh!t. Go and read about it.

Macgyver said:
What if your girlfriend said she likes it when you swallow your own sperm or she would like to stick a fork in your *******. You get it?
Quit with the extreme chick style comparisons.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Shiver me timbers even frivolous has better advice than this clown.
I'm in a happy relationship, Frivolous is in a happy relationship...I guess that conflicts with your bitter "how to hate women" agenda eh?

Seriously dude, women ain't that bad. Maybe you'll get to talk to one some day!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Seriously dude, women ain't that bad.
Damn straight, its chumps like you who spew sh!t who I take issue with here, stop trying to divert your BS advice to the topic of women, puzzy.

Take ownership of your own fvckups.

edit: I also notice you make out "relationships" are the pinnacle for men here to achieve, hate to burst your bubble douche but I was where you are now back when I was AFC.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Damn straight, its chumps like you who spew sh!t who I take issue with here, stop trying to divert your BS advice to the topic of women, puzzy.

Take ownership of your own fvckups.
uh?!

and

what fvckups? I've learned from all my past fvckups and right now I've got everything going exactly as I want it to.

As for relationships...no that's just my personal pinnacle when it comes to success with women. I could have 100s of one night stands too if I wanted them though.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I could have 100s of one night stands too if I wanted them though.
Hanging around the mens public toilet doesnt count.

Nah I believe you Dr Phil, but posturing aside I will keep highlighting your garbage while I'm still reading this forum, so you just hold onto that "bitter" card reply.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Nah I believe you Dr Phil, but posturing aside I will keep highlighting your garbage while I'm still reading this forum, so you just hold onto that "bitter" card reply.
We will never agree, but I sure love our little personal debates. ;)

far from average

Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
.., i wouldnt force her into but we're talkin about a girl who loves doing it before and hits up the club alot.. and shes using you for attention since your younger.. I had that happend to me with older chicks
Woah woah woah. Let's not make too many assumptions here. She said she'd given head before, not that she had enjoyed it. And really, we're talking about teenagers here, one of whom brags that he has 8 girls in line willing to f*ck him. I mean really, he's probably no good in the sack either. Every girl has an inner freak, you just gotta bring it out. You don't bring out her inner freak by making her feel like a dirty ***** who you don't respect.

Yeah, that's right. You screwed up, OP.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jariel said:
We will never agree, but I sure love our little personal debates. ;)
Debating is for chicks, I call you an asshat because you are and disagree with the romantic fantasy theme of all your posts (I'll rent a chick flick if and when I want bad advice)..The End.

You may enjoy it cause your probably a chick but I find it tiresome and monotanous.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
You may enjoy it cause your probably a chick but I find it tiresome and monotanous.
No, I am ALL man, I attract women with ease - old, young, rich, poor, single, married, lecturers, models, my friends' mothers - and since I'm at that stage, I feel I'm in a good position to give advice.

I don't see the problem with living life well, being a good person and treating people with respect.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I don't see the problem with living life well, being a good person and treating people with respect.
Ehm... what does that have to do with anything?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
Ehm... what does that have to do with anything?
I'm talking about Titman's lack of respect for other people and how he tries to fault anyone being happy and peaceful.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I'm talking about Titman's lack of respect for other people and how he tries to fault anyone being happy and peaceful.
I'm all for peace and happiness, its Oprahesque advice dished out to men I have a problem with. Dont be making up stuff Jariella. Using extremities and unrelated tangents to prove a point is a chick trait, if your going to try and make out your a guy your gonna have to knock that off.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WORKEROUTER said:
She proceeded to explain how she never liked giving guys oral, but had given oral to a few different guys before of whom she had met at parties and such.

I essentially told her what I thought about this...that she was willing to give oral to these guys, whom had very little respect of her as a person, but yet often gives me, her boyfriend who's interest in her extends beyond getting in her pants, a hard time about it.
Don't you love it when girls do this? I had an ex who once cooked a MALE FRIEND a full meal (ok, a simple dish), yet NEVER COOKED ME ONE!

Thing is, girls will quickly take their loving bf's for granted while catering to the whims of random strangers.

I guess this is why spinning plates is SO important - as soon as one slips up (and they WILL), you will have others to pick up the slack and thus help keep all the others in line.