Setting her straight about oral sex...was it right?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Options? wearing a condom or whenever he has a shower? Him working around HER poor behaviour, pandering to HER hangups? :rolleyes: Maybe in your world thats acceptable..

So i assume you like the taste of piss in your mouth then??? We insist on chics washing up and shaving before we even consider going down on her, we got to do it too. Ever blew a nut on a napkin and looked at your "resoult" (i'm sure every single guy on the planet did). Slimey and discusting, right? Now imagine slurping it and swallowing it. Give me a fvcking break.:rolleyes:

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I left a girl because she wouldn't swallow.
She loved anal sex though.

There are too many girls out there willing to please to deal with this bullshiit.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WORKEROUTER said:
I put EVERYTHING on the table with her last night. She knows that if she isn't going to fullfill me, I can and will leave.

At the moment, I like this girl, and I respect her enough to give her the chance to make it work with me. If she chooses not to, she knows the consequences.

Realize that when you break up with her you will look like a bad guy for dumping her because of oral sex. I don't think it's such a bad thing, but people are screwy and think life is like the movies.

You're supposed to be out to get what YOU want. And she's not giving that to you... even after you made it clear what it meant to you. Another girl will.

Reaction score
This is the same hor that you said hit the clubs and went out drinking as soon as she turned 21 and left your @ss at home??? Then you tell us she sucked ****ed from dudes (plural) she met at a party/club??? Then you told us in the other thread that you trust her???????? You seem to have been protecting her honor -- what honor??? Are yoiu freakin insane????? She is a hor and not your "girl friend" - know this - you do not trust hors!!!

The above response was regarding your previous thread regarding this hor!

This hor only sucks the big one for her pleasure and not the man's!!!! Hors do everything for themselves and not for a man!!!!

You did not take her virginity!!! Quit saying that!!! A virgin is "untouched sexually" "pure" - a **** sucking hor is not a virgin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
yea dump her because she doenst give u head?
Yes. There are many who do like to. And it obviously matters to the dude in question. Not that its bad, but, it is something that does matter to this guy. Oh, and, watch out with your capital letters and -doenst-. My keyboard got reconfigured and I cant write the right ´ --- see?

sexy_kuta said:
i dont think that seems too right eh?
What´s (see why I dont use the apostrophe anymore?) not right about it? Its as easy as this... he dumps her, looks for another, and finds a hb that does like giving head.. meanwhile, she finds her man that hates to get oral. What´s so wrong?

sexy_kuta said:
lick her and see how u like it, she should do it back..

like if i was a girl i wouldnt like sucking dik> would U?
How the **** would I know? Allthough, since reading DrBeards post, I thought about reaching and giving myself a bj! :up:

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best part of this post is when a poster named "charm" suggests just shoving your schlong down her throat. Charming.:eek:

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I had three different girls wanting to get together with me. Two of them are f*cking hot, and I plan on hanging out with them this week.

Honestly I'm not too concerned anymore about what this girl chooses to do.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
Yes. There are many who do like to. And it obviously matters to the dude in question. Not that its bad, but, it is something that does matter to this guy. Oh, and, watch out with your capital letters and -doenst-. My keyboard got reconfigured and I cant write the right ´ --- see?

What´s (see why I dont use the apostrophe anymore?) not right about it? Its as easy as this... he dumps her, looks for another, and finds a hb that does like giving head.. meanwhile, she finds her man that hates to get oral. What´s so wrong?

How the **** would I know? Allthough, since reading DrBeards post, I thought about reaching and giving myself a bj! :up:

lol after reading this thread.. i was expecthing this girl to be truthful and respectful but i wasnt aware that its the same girl who goes to the club at 21...

it makes sense dude.. why would she blow off other guys that she doesnt even know and wont give her bf.. the one actally cares about her? head?

red flag.. not that she wont give u head.. just because the reason she wont..
if i had a respectful girl.. who is gf material and a hard to find type.. and she never gave oral before and doesnt want to.., i wouldnt force her into but we're talkin about a girl who loves doing it before and hits up the club alot.. and shes using you for attention since your younger.. I had that happend to me with older chicks

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be a deal breaker for me. Sounds like she's using it as a way to control sex, which bodes badly for how she views relationships. Or she's just not into pleasing her partner, which is likewise bad news. Or she isn't that into sex, which sucks (or not in this case) but is fixable if you have the mindset and skills.

But if you have to argue and whine to get head it kind of sours the deal. My advice is to establish total dominance in the bedroom from the start so that she will be eager to do whatever it takes to please you, coupled with the worry that if she doesn't try her best to please you it's next-time.

And you should expect to be blown every day. I do. Why settle for less?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
So i assume you like the taste of piss in your mouth then??? We insist on chics washing up and shaving before we even consider going down on her, we got to do it too.
Whats that got to do with jariellas "options" of putting a condom on or waiting to get sucked off in the shower douchebag?

Maybe losers like you will "compromise" and settle for blo jobs in the shower like a lap dog getting a reward but I know for a fact there are b!tches out there that LOVE choking on a hard d!ck without me putting a condom on etc etc.

spider_007 said:
Ever blew a nut on a napkin and looked at your "resoult" (i'm sure every single guy on the planet did). Slimey and discusting, right? Now imagine slurping it and swallowing it. Give me a fvcking break.
You keep imagining what the poor girl must be going through whilst blowing loads in napkins and I'll keep not giving a fvck.

Btw how did you go from svcking d!ck to swallowing?, think things through next time before you make another textbook beta display of finding a fault where there is none.

EDIT: wtf is this doing here?

badgurl56 said:
ok now if she dosent like oral sex it dosent really mean anything.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that I think about it more, she said something that may also be an indication of the situation here.

She made the remark that if she gives them a lot to me, I may want them more and more.

I'm not sure exactly what kinda thought would lead up to this, but I don't think it illustrates a very good trait on her part in terms of us.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
WORKEROUTER said:
She made the remark that if she gives them a lot to me, I may want them more and more.
Are you fvckin serious? Did this cvnt have a momentary lapse in memory that there are 3 billion more where she came from?

Anyway in a perfect world you would respond with.

"Lets crawl before we walk eh? and you let me be the judge of that"

*Unzips fly*

But its not a perfect world so you laugh to yourself and look for another working mouth. Simple really.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throw that phrase back in her face at every opportunity. "You want me to make you a coffee? I would, but I worry that if I do it once you'll want more and more' etc."

Or say it's not an issue anymore I got it covered.

Or follow your instincts and find a woman who enjoys pleasing you. As has been previously stated, there are millions of women out there who drool at the thought of a daily face-f*cking.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys for helping get my balls back where they should be--under my penis.

I'm dumping this broad.

I have three dates set up in the next couple days.

Enough with her bullsh*t.

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WORKEROUTER said:
Thanks guys for helping get my balls back where they should be--under my penis.

I'm dumping this broad.

I have three dates set up in the next couple days.

Enough with her bullsh*t.
Yeah, good to see your head is on straight. At first I read this thread and was like "OMG there's girls who don't give head?"

Unless she's bisexual that's going to be a pretty lonely existance for her. On the same coin at least she'll make an awesome "party favor" :crackup:

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you sound like a control freak, putting ultimatums and making demands/requests for things someone doesn't like. What if your girlfriend said she likes it when you swallow your own sperm or she would like to stick a fork in your *******. You get it? She's going to dump your ass for a better guy, like me whose going to f*ck her lights out in the car.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Macgyver said:
I think you sound like a control freak, putting ultimatums and making demands/requests for things someone doesn't like. What if your girlfriend said she likes it when you swallow your own sperm or she would like to stick a fork in your *******. You get it? She's going to dump your ass for a better guy, like me whose going to f*ck her lights out in the car.
As long as you're okay with the thought of me previously pounding her and making her scream, then having my *** drip down her cooch, go ahead.

Meanwhile, I'm going to go find another, even hotter, girl who's willing to suck my wang to completion after I f*ck her.

I might get "controlling" with her too. When that time comes, I'll pass her to you.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Macgyver said:
So when she tells you to suck a fart from her azz you'll it. Then she'll leave so a brother like myself or WORKEROUTER can bang that thing the right way.

Don't worry though, she'll come back to kiss you so you can taste the rest of my load. I'll eat a ton of garlic pickles and asparagus for ya.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Macgyver said:

It's probably an acquired taste. Like coffee. Or beer.

My gf hated kissing. Then she met me and made out with me and now really likes it. People learn to hate things because when they experienced them they were painful. She should give it a shot and he should make sure it's good for her... like none of that pushing on the back of her head and choking her all kinds of retarded guys do without having a clue if she's into that sh1t or not.

But anyway she sounds retarded saying **** like "oh you'll want it more if you get it more" blah blah blah. That's just ridiculous.