Seducing women with your eyes..

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just noticed that when youre talking to a chick with your eyes half way open is more effective than with your eyes OPEN?

Is this a good way of seducing women?

Share your experiences

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the greatest don juans i know have always their eyes mid-open, but i think it's part of their body, they don't do it willingly

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It tends to be pupil dilation that gets the most positive responses.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJnoob
I just noticed that when youre talking to a chick with your eyes half way open is more effective than with your eyes OPEN?

Is this a good way of seducing women?

Share your experiences
No I dont think it is a good way...I think women dont like a lot of eye contact, when you are eager to look at her... at her eyes...
it makes you appear too eager.. and somewhat desperate.

Less attention, less eye conact, the more she'll think you are a great man.
I am reading now Leil Lowndes book, she goes on on and eye contact... gee...she is a woman. She is a pretty woman. Of course eye contact works for women. Not for men!
If you stare at her long enough, she'll think you are either weird or desperate. If she stares at you - what would you think? Sure, "She like me!Ohhh!!"

Jippii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Seducing women with your eyes..

Originally posted by al77
No I dont think it is a good way...I think women dont like a lot of eye contact, when you are eager to look at her... at her eyes...

I am reading now Leil Lowndes book, she goes on on and eye contact... gee...she is a woman. She is a pretty woman. Of course eye contact works for women. Not for men!
If you stare at her long enough, she'll think you are either weird or desperate. If she stares at you - what would you think? Sure, "She like me!Ohhh!!"

You don't get laid much, do you?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Seducing women with your eyes..

Originally posted by al77

I'd reconsider that assumption. The problem that women have had with men looking at them was that we would typically leer at them. Seldom do they ever complain about us looking into their eyes, it was always when we looked elsewhere.

I don't get the idea of how less eye contact would be a characteristic of a great man. I have always felt the feeling of uncomfortableness about the situation or themselves whenever I come across a person that made minimal eye contact. Some people even feel that the person is less than genuine.

What Leil talks about in her book actually works if you're a guy too, at least it does for me. But then again, I don't stare at women. However, I do gaze at them. They typically enjoy it especially when I smile and say "Hello" to them with an approving nod. The usually smile, blush and look away, but only for a moment. When they look up again to see if I'm still enjoying the view, I wink at her in acknowledgment. Things just kicks off from there.

I've said it before but the best way to interact with women is to stimulate her emotionally. When you think about it, how does an attractive guy effects a woman? If you ask a woman, after digging down she will more than likely tell you that his looks made her feel a particular way. Interesting huh?

So consider this, even though you do not look like Brad Pitt, what is stopping you from making a woman feel that particular feeling when she's with you? Could it be how you look at her or how your voice resonates whenever you say her name? ABSOLUTELY!

It's all about your presentation, on multiple levels. Tickle her emotions and you will definitely set yourself off from the typical guy on the street.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all77.. thats complete bs man. Watch out for bsers like this one

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The eyes have it

I could not resist. :D

While it's not generally a good idea to go with women's advice on dating, their opinions about what is or is not sexy are often solid gold. One such example is what a majority of women say is the sexiest part of a man's body: his eyes.

The key, al77, is the difference between good, warm, sensual eye contact, and cold, nervous staring. And people can usually sense the difference from across a big room. It's the quality that makes the difference.

Eye contact and kino are the key points in engaging a woman sexually, unless, of course you are really good with words. But even if you are an ace wordsmith, you can botch the whole thing with poor eye contact.

aglenn

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good to know because I have the sexiest eyes on the planet

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aglenn
This is good to know because I have the sexiest eyes on the planet
You must not be talking about Earth, I hold that honor... ;)

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Eye contact can be used as an opener. Most guys do a few things when in the presence of a woman; leer, quick look turn away, make eye contact, but fail to greet.

I've noticed that if I give friendly eye contact a chick will normally say "hi", often with a smile on their face.

BTW I have the sexiest eyes in the south. Actually had a teacher in high school stop and mention how hot I am.:cheer: :cheer:

In reality I have women say that I flirt with my eyes.........

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
You must not be talking about Earth, I hold that honor... ;)
You both spend way too much damn time in front of mirrors ...

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to explain but the times I've noticed eye contact being most effective is when you're looking in a girl's eyes and you're kind of conveying with your eyes that you're sharing a secret.

Does that make sense? Like there's some unspoken secret that only the two of you know.

The hard part is, how to get that look with any girl you're interested in.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is great advice. Concentrate on keeping your eyes half closed. This way when you finally decide to open them you can watch the girl you've been interested in walking off with another guy.

Just busting your balls. Quite trying to think that you need to do this or that to pick up women or appear sexy to them. You are qualifying yourself and most of the time you qualify yourself you are the only one who notices. Come on, Mental Kino? You can sit there for a year trying to practice telekinesis on women but you cant get there panties off or their bra's to unsnap without actual physical contact.

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
your eyes can say alot

but they can only say what the mind is thinking

slip into that sexual, hunter, predator mode and your eyes will do the what they need to do.

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by belividere
Your mouth can actually say a lot more though

Non-verbal signals, or cues, transmitted by our voice, gestures, and body postures-in other words, our "body language"-account for as much as 70-percent of what we say!
http://www.insiderreports.com/storypage.asp_Q_ChanID_E_MR_A_StoryID_E_20000305

this thread [Seducing women with your eyes..] is about using your eyes not your mouth mate, start a new one if you want to talk about talking.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nonstop
http://www.insiderreports.com/storypage.asp_Q_ChanID_E_MR_A_StoryID_E_20000305

this thread [Seducing women with your eyes..] is about using your eyes not your mouth mate, start a new one if you want to talk about talking.
If you haven't realized yet that human interactions are not quantifiable than you are still at square one. Yes women can read body language better than most men. Yes how you present yourself will hold up highly in first impressions. When you feel that keeping your eyes open half way or all the way is what makes or breaks your game you may want to consider your other options. Like I said though you guys can sit around worrying about stupid sh1t like this well someone else moves in with a more congruent and natural game.