Roosh had a great analogy

NickAdams713

Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh has provided ample evidence he isn't good with chicks.
The irony here is that 9Volt Battery keeps telling me and us that nobody who is good at picking up broads ever makes their way onto the internet. Yet here is 9Volt on the...internet. I'm not sure why 9Volt has so much ire directed at Roosh. Roosh is just an introspective dude who only ever wanted to bang some hot girls, share his experiences, and help others in the process (while also making some money at it). I fail to realize what's wrong with that. Further, it's not easy to put yourself out there like Roosh does. You have these haters coming at you saying you're not good looking or not "well-groomed", and not funny. I guess the point here, to quote FDR, is that "it's not the critic who counts..."

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The irony here is that 9Volt Battery keeps telling me and us that nobody who is good at picking up broads ever makes their way onto the internet. Yet here is 9Volt on the...internet. I'm not sure why 9Volt has so much ire directed at Roosh. Roosh is just an introspective dude who only ever wanted to bang some hot girls, share his experiences, and help others in the process (while also making some money at it). I fail to realize what's wrong with that. Further, it's not easy to put yourself out there like Roosh does. You have these haters coming at you saying you're not good looking or not "well-groomed", and not funny. I guess the point here, to quote FDR, is that "it's not the critic who counts..."
personally i'll take any advice from anyone who can backup their advice with sound logic and reasoning, and if it works it works, if it doesn't work it doesn't work. that's all there is to it.

idk why some people are so obsessed with proving people are frauds when all that matters is if their game is good (which basically has nothing to do with whether or not they're frauds considering that game works differently for everyone)

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
We're talking about Roosh and obvious dorks who mentally masturbate and fantasize instead of actually getting chicks. In your warped mind you think that because Roosh went to other countries, goes after anything he finds hot this means Roosh "got laid" "picked them up" etc. Can't be the dude failed miserably. Nah all these chicks just dismissed the hot dudes in their area for the epic "game" yeti Roosh.

You seem desperate to lump Roosh in with the dudes who are chick magnets that don't need to mentally masturbate every detail of every interaction with chicks, rant about them online continuously etc. You know the "naturals".

NickAdams713

Don Juan
Reaction score
We're talking about Roosh and obvious dorks who mentally masturbate and fantasize instead of actually getting chicks. In your warped mind you think that because Roosh went to other countries, goes after anything he finds hot this means Roosh "got laid" "picked them up" etc. Can't be the dude failed miserably. Nah all these chicks just dismissed the hot dudes in their area for the epic "game" yeti Roosh.

You seem desperate to lump Roosh in with the dudes who are chick magnets that don't need to mentally masturbate every detail of every interaction with chicks, rant about them online continuously etc. You know the "naturals".
In my opinion, Roosh is a fallible human being who generally gives good advice about how to put yourself in the best position to be successful with women. He's a dude who dedicated himself to getting better at picking up broads, and he did it. He passed on what he found effective. I'm sure I don't agree with everything he says. But he's an intelligent dude who gives good advice.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because some people aren't looking for that kind of value. They are looking for people to hero worship.

I have never even seen a picture of Rollo Tomassi (nor do I care), but his stuff has made my understanding of this game better.
I'm not hard to find.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is maybe gay?