Roosh had a great analogy

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite right, quite right.

Size isn't everything. Neither is strength even.

If you do MMA for 5 years you should be able to easily beat a man 20 lbs (10kg) heavier. This will also be conveyed in your body language. A certain fearlessness.

Still, if you do the MMA for 5 years and become 10kg heavier you'd be at even more of an advantage. Size generally won't be a disadvantage when it comes to winning a fight. Of course there are exceptions.

Also, being alpha is always within a certain context. As Mystery said, you simply have to be a Leader of men. Whether you do it through being the most intelligent or the strongest depends on the group of men you want to lead.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching one of Roosh's latest videos and he had a great point.

Roosh said that if you were imprisoned, do you look like you would be more likely to be ass raped, or do you look like you would be doing the ass raping on someone?

If you look like you'd be taking it back door, it means you're probably not going to be attracting women. If you look like you would be the one doing the raping, than women are likely going to be finding you attractive.

What do you guys think? I think Roosh is SPOT ON here. Women want the bad boy.
If that was the case, no guy in Hollywood would be able to get a date, ever. It sure sounds like Roosh is more of an expert on taking it up the @ss than on what attracts females.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
If that was the case, no guy in Hollywood would be able to get a date, ever. It sure sounds like Roosh is more of an expert on taking it up the @ss than on what attracts females.
^^^This.

Roosh sounds like he's tossing covert mating calls to the rest of his sexually frustrated fan club.

What's next? Rooshter asks if they look like the type to svck another dudes dik or have theirs sucked by another dude?

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh is using a flawed analogy to prove a rudimentary principle. The principle being that women are attracted to 'bad boys'.

I think he's trying to drive hits to his website & sell books. The irony is that Roosh doesn't exactly look like a badass.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what roosh is trying to say is that if you're a pathetic little girly man who looks like he takes orders rather than giving them you won't get women.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Roosh but the analogy makes sense.

Just look at that model felon that recently got a modelling contract.

Women went gaga over him when his mugshot was plastered all over the news.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a problem with Roosh for a long time (there's articles around the web of my opinion of him), yes occasionally he makes some goods points but he isn't good at communicating generally.

In the last 10 minutes of the video above, he describes what's going on in the head of a male YouTuber, I'll paraphrase: "He's sexually frustrated because he can't bang a high caliber woman".

Now, if anyone has been to his forum or reads the comments on his blog, this pretty much describes 80% of his "followers" and forum members.

Most of the hatred towards American women on his forum is from guys who can't get laid by high caliber women or they simply want easier lays.

Ironically in the same video above, he criticises the same YouTuber for not being funny (who has 3.5 million subscribers btw), yet his humour is by far the worst I've seen (his typical deadpan face when he makes the sarcastic claim of being the worlds best seducer just isn't funny...his deadpan humour in general just isn't funny)

I don't doubt Roosh banged a few girls in some of the places he has travelled, BUT he left America because he sucked.

Bare in mind when you read his articles bashing American women, this man (at the time at least) had NEVER been to most U.S. states. Including the obvious New York, Florida and California...most (if not ALL) of his attacks are on women in Washington DC.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to follow Rooshi. I had his website bookmarked and I would browse daily. Then I followed his youtube to hear and see the man behind the words. My first thought:

"This guy, really doesn't look like the type of guy that seduces a lot of women."

Then his ideas became extreme and I realized he wasn't in that great of shape. Like most manosphere figures, he doesn't strike me as the type who sleeps with many women. Just some edgy angry writer. You know who I would believe if they were a manosphere figure? Dan Bilzerian. But I suppose when you live like that you don't really have time to cook up theories, tactics and techniques for fūcking women

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't doubt Roosh banged a few girls in some of the places he has travelled, BUT he left America because he sucked.
Precisely. Bent on blaming everyone else but himself. On the contrary, I went to the states and banged four decent chicks in two weeks. I wonder what gives... To be fair, I am better-looking and more charismatic than Roosh. Even his tone of voice is just a constant whinge-fest.

Like most manosphere figures, he doesn't strike me as the type who sleeps with many women. Just some edgy angry writer.
What many seem to forget is to demonstrate their own progression and learning, still; not necessarily about women, but also life in general. This is why they end up becoming boring to watch, because they keep on harping the same old 'gospel' that they think they know. Nothing ever stays the same way forever. Roosh's material and outlook doesn't seem to change, therefore his material is already about a decade out of date.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to follow Rooshi. I had his website bookmarked and I would browse daily. Then I followed his youtube to hear and see the man behind the words. My first thought:

"This guy, really doesn't look like the type of guy that seduces a lot of women."

Then his ideas became extreme and I realized he wasn't in that great of shape. Like most manosphere figures, he doesn't strike me as the type who sleeps with many women. Just some edgy angry writer. You know who I would believe if they were a manosphere figure? Dan Bilzerian. But I suppose when you live like that you don't really have time to cook up theories, tactics and techniques for fūcking women
well it's entirely possible that he takes breaks from smashing women to write books and blog.

isn't one of the central tenants of game that looks aren't everything?

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
well it's entirely possible that he takes breaks from smashing women to write books and blog.

Yeah Roosh is "taking breaks" from banging all the babes to bang on his keyboard.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. Looks aren't everything and I'm not saying that. I'm not expecting Roosh look like a model but the way he carries himself just doesn't strike me as someone who sleeps with a lot of women. He isn't very charismatic nor well groomed or dressed (in the times I've seen him). And he appears to not to be in great shape, despite his website advocating for lifting weights.

I could be wrong. Maybe he kills it with the ladies but if I knew him in real life I certainly wouldn't look to him for any sort've advice or aspiration. One of the pluses of his persona used to be his social commentary and ideals but over time he has become quite extreme and fringe. Not to mention his constant fear mongering of the impending destruction of America and constant advocation of living in a foreign country just for the sake of dating "better women."

When I first got into the game shít I was excited to have any figure to look to but I got a little wiser and realized most of these dudes are posers. Sosuave is as real as it gets regarding the manosphere and people are even posing here.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Roosh is "taking breaks" from banging all the babes to bang on his keyboard.
yeah, because nobody who is good with women uses the internet right?

True. Looks aren't everything and I'm not saying that. I'm not expecting Roosh look like a model but the way he carries himself just doesn't strike me as someone who sleeps with a lot of women. He isn't very charismatic nor well groomed or dressed (in the times I've seen him). And he appears to not to be in great shape, despite his website advocating for lifting weights.

I could be wrong. Maybe he kills it with the ladies but if I knew him in real life I certainly wouldn't look to him for any sort've advice or aspiration. One of the pluses of his persona used to be his social commentary and ideals but over time he has become quite extreme and fringe. Not to mention his constant fear mongering of the impending destruction of America and constant advocation of living in a foreign country just for the sake of dating "better women."

When I first got into the game shít I was excited to have any figure to look to but I got a little wiser and realized most of these dudes are posers. Sosuave is as real as it gets regarding the manosphere and people are even posing here.
to be fair that could be part of the point, proving that his game isn't about being good looking would require him to play the game on hard by not being particularly good looking or well groomed or put together.

naturally he could also just be a huge KBJ and that's the risk you take when taking advice from anyone for anything, really.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, because nobody who is good with women uses the internet right?
Yeah because a dude that is more worried about pissing off feminists, needing to go elsewhere because his whole home country "svcks", admits he fails overseas, is endorsed by other angry faceless weirdos, and spends the majority of his time writing books, making videos, doing blogs, sitting on his forum etc. is just "slaying pvssy".

get real

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah because a dude that is more worried about pissing off feminists, needing to go elsewhere because his whole home country "svcks", admits he fails overseas, is endorsed by other angry faceless weirdos, and spends the majority of his time writing books, making videos, doing blogs, sitting on his forum etc. is just "slaying pvssy".

get real
the more he talks about failing, the more likely it is that he succeeds.

why? because people who are chronic failures are more likely to lie about their successes and talking about failing doesn't really do a good job of maintaining the lie (and only people who succeed at least some of the time would realize that you'll fail more than you succeed).

remember, we're talking about something where a 50% success rate is considered a near unattainable god tier level of success here.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
the more he talks about failing, the more likely it is that he succeeds.

why? because people who are chronic failures are more likely to lie about their successes and talking about failing doesn't really do a good job of maintaining the lie (and only people who succeed at least some of the time would realize that you'll fail more than you succeed).

remember, we're talking about something where a 50% success rate is considered a near unattainable god tier level of success here.
I'm sure Roosh is a real "slayer". World's most eligible bachelor, heart breaker extraordinaire. I mean it's "obvious" right? All them PUA's too. Banging all those "10s". One can only dream of living the playboy life of Roosh. lmao

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure Roosh is a real "slayer". World's most eligible bachelor, heart breaker extraordinaire. I mean it's "obvious" right? All them PUA's too. Banging all those "10s". One can only dream of living the playboy life of Roosh. lmao
this reminds me of when two of my friends absolutely insisted that you couldn't just go up to and talk to a random girl as if it was some unwritten law that you can't talk to strangers or something

apparently there's some unwritten law about what someone good with girls looks and acts like, may I ask what your credentials are to be able to tell someone good with women just at a glance and how accurate those glances are?

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
this reminds me of when two of my friends absolutely insisted that you couldn't just go up to and talk to a random girl as if it was some unwritten law that you can't talk to strangers or something

apparently there's some unwritten law about what someone good with girls looks and acts like, may I ask what your credentials are to be able to tell someone good with women just at a glance and how accurate those glances are?
Roosh has provided ample evidence he isn't good with chicks.