Reputatation, Ego, Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Haha, sad man, attempting to flame me using stupid assumptions. Also, no need to qualify yourself man, I'm sure all those things are true. Also you like putting words in peoples mouths, I never said anything about being the only one on Earth with these qualities, infact there are millions out there, but with all the followers out there they're hard to find. Everyone does those things, there's really nothing unique about them. What makes your personality DIFFERENT than anyone else, what makes your style different from anyone else? Probably nothing.
This is stupid.

He is successful and happy.

Something you are not, that's all that matters.

In the end, if he is happy with the way he is, and the way he runs his life, even if it doesn't stand out in any particular way, then there's nothing else that matters.

After reading your frequent posts, I can confidently say that it seems he is doing a lot better than you are, and you're in no position to judge him.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust said:
This is stupid.

He is successful and happy.

Something you are not, that's all that matters.

In the end, if he is happy with the way he is, and the way he runs his life, even if it doesn't stand out in any particular way, then there's nothing else that matters.

After reading your frequent posts, I can confidently say that it seems he is doing a lot better than you are, and you're in no position to judge him.
Oh, you want to play the make stupid assumptions game? Okay. You have no success, you're probably fat, sit at your computer, geek at school, and make up fake field reports. That's exactly what you're doing thinking you know whether I'm "happy" or not. You don't know me personally, so don't act the part. Fact that you hang out here flaming and arguing with people is clear proof that the fact that you're TRULY happy is bullsh*t.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Oh, you want to play the make stupid assumptions game? Okay. You have no success, you're probably fat, sit at your computer, geek at school, and make up fake field reports. That's exactly what you're doing thinking you know whether I'm "happy" or not. You don't know me personally, so don't act the part. Fact that you hang out here flaming and arguing with people is clear proof that the fact that you're TRULY happy is bullsh*t.
But I've read enough of your reports to gather a solid image, and unless looking uncivilized and unintelligent is something you wanted, I can't understand why you would make up fake reports, thus they must be real. Judging by that, you have a long way to go and a big ego problem to deal with.

I'm here because I think you are the last person on this site who should be selling ideas and giving advice. If you can't even take criticism, I can't imagine how you can give it.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you personally have a chat with me, come back and I'll listen. I don't listen to assumptions by a dude who knows nothing about me. And by continuing this, all your really doing is spamming the dudes topic, so for the sake of everyone else, drop it or get back on topic.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting other girls to like you is crucial.

It's NEEDED. You got to get her friends telling her the idea of hooking up with you is okay. Get friendly with the friends of the girls, then she has no choice but to listen to them because that's what girls do.

This is called social proof and without it your not going to get anywhere with her she'll just keep pushing you away. Does not really matter what the guys think of you, unless they put you down when your not around.

Chaotixxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud sounds like a typical punk ass 17 year old who thinks he knows everything.... Yet cant get laid?

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
"Thing is Alkali, you're average and you always will be. Many people are smart, funny and ****y and don't really stand out."
ElStud said:
"Also you like putting words in peoples mouths I never said anything about being the only one on Earth with these qualities"
My point, El Stud, was that many people are many things.

Just because other people are smart, funny, and content with personal progress does not make me average.

The same goes for people that are out of touch, lazy, and paranoid about being “untrue to themselves.”

They don't necessarily make you (or Jtrain) average.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that all the people I'm arguing with misspell four letter words?

Haven't quite figured out the difficulty of homophones yet...?

El Stud, are you seriously trying to argue that I'm average?

If that's average then what are you?

What qualities and accomplishment do you have?

Do you seriously believe yourself to be the only person on earth with those qualities?

I listen to my own music.

I like making people laugh. I'm good at it.

I like getting with girls. I'm good at it.

I like playing football. I'm good at it.

I like making money. I'll easily get into whatever college I want.

Those are my wants in life. I changed myself to get them.

To get on top.

That's why I'm better than you. You refuse to change.

Stay fat because you like it.

Stay stupid (as fukc) because you like it.

Do whatever you want because you like it.

You have no other goal in life but erasing all self-motivators in the name of expression
All those things that you mentioned are great if thats what you truly want. But if you just want those things cause evryone else is doing that then your wrong . I fthose things truly make you happy if those are your dreams then your doing the right thing. But if your not than your headed for alot of sorrows. Friends dont make you happy, money doesnt make you happy females dont make you happy popularity doesnt make you happy. What makes you happy is combining yourdream and your day. And i really dont have time to spell correctly i dont care im just trying to prove my poinbt its your choice to except it or not. Im just telling you is that being like everyone else or living like evryone else will lead to sorrow, and that is what you were supporting be4 . If those things are really your dreams than your good man but if their not well hahahahahaha i dont know what to tell u man ive told you everything in the end its up to you.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this has what to do with reputation, ego and image?

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reputation. Somewhat important for getting women, being a DJ.

Ego. Very important for getting women, being a DJ.

Image. Also very important for getting women, being a DJ.

Thread over.

Haboob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alkali wins just on good grammar. But if your happy, and he's happy, who cares about the silly argument? Nothing else matters. Personally, I wish I was more like Akali at the moment!

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alkali said:
Reputation. Somewhat important for getting women, being a DJ.

Ego. Very important for getting women, being a DJ.

Image. Also very important for getting women, being a DJ.

Thread over.
Dude, haha, just stop talking. I'm sorry but you are poisoning the thread with bad advice. Ego? Important? No, it's not. Infact if you have a huge ego that can actually keep you from getting women, especially if you brag a lot, which women hate. Image is also not that important, you could be a bum and if you have good game you'll eventually get the girl. Now, SELF-IMAGE that's important. In the end, reputation, ego and image will help you, but if you let it control who you are, you'll feel like sh*t when all the people who liked you for your rep, ego and image, diss you. And trust me, it will happen.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't say a huge ego was good or even important.

An ego itself though is always important.

Image, self-image, whatever. Image is important for getting women.

I didn't say it can't be done without it, but it appeals to women.

So really you're just assuming that what I said was in the worse context possible.

Don't worry, it wasn't.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THREAD CLOSED

A mess of a flame war, misspellings, and stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.