Reputatation, Ego, Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alkali said:
Ugh, first off, it's you're.

That's the form you wanted for the majority of your post.

Secondly, you're awfully quick to size me up.

I'm no AFC, I like having a good time with minimum commitment.

Hell, I'm like everyone else.

But I'm better than most.

Know why?

Because I value, understand, and shape myself around the things that will make one a success.

To have money, you generally need an education.

Good grades are all-important.

To have girls, you generally need to fit their social standards.

Good looks, toned condition, and a well-developed humor are omnipotent.

What else is there? Self-acceptance?

You can love yourself when no one else does.

But I won't need to. Everyone else will handle that for me.
Sounds a LOT like my views...:up:

J- Why would you WANT to not be liked by everyone? You're not doing it for them...you're doing it for yourself...so you'll actually have a social life, and you know...get laid.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alkali said:
Ugh, first off, it's you're.

That's the form you wanted for the majority of your post.

Secondly, you're awfully quick to size me up.

I'm no AFC, I like having a good time with minimum commitment.

Hell, I'm like everyone else.

But I'm better than most.

Know why?

Because I value, understand, and shape myself around the things that will make one a success.

To have money, you generally need an education.

Good grades are all-important.

To have girls, you generally need to fit their social standards.

Good looks, toned condition, and a well-developed humor are omnipotent.

What else is there? Self-acceptance?

You can love yourself when no one else does.

But I won't need to. Everyone else will handle that for me.
So your like every else? Meaning your not an individual and you're not your own person. Good looks, toned condition, and human don't matter, you just need to have confidence in your game and ultimately know how to attract a women. If good looks matter, then why do butt ugly guys walk around with chicks all the time? Exactly, it has nothing to do with looks but the fact that they have confidence.

"You can love yourself when no one else does."
And you NEED other people to love you? Sounds kind of desperate to me. As long as I love myself I'm good, I really don't give a fvck if anyone else does.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ELSTUD IS RIGHT. ITS NOT WRONG TO BE POPULAR ITS WRONG WHEN YOU TRY TO BE POPULAR AND SEEK APPROVAL FROM EVERYONE ELSE SANDMAN. WHEN YOU BE YOURSELF IT ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO NOT BE POPULAR SINCE FEW PEOPLE ARE THEMSELVES IN THIS CENTURY. aLKALI IS JUST A BRAINWASHED SON OF A ***** ALL THE POINTS HE'S MAKING IS ACTUALLY THE FEMALES ROLE ON EARTH THATS WHAT I NOTICED FEMALES ARE THE ONES THAT ARE SUPOOSED TO BE DESIRABLE AND LOVED BY THE HUSBAND FEMALES ARE SUPPOSED TO FIT INTO SOCIETY THATS WHY THEIR INTO FASHION EVEN IF ITS UGLY AS ****. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE YOUR SEXES MIXED ALKALI.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooo Yea Its Impossible To Not Be Yourself And Improve Society At The Same Time. Lincoln Had No Choice But To Help Societyhe Was The ****ing President. Mlk Was Merly Trying To Be Free And Help Other People To Be Free.but If Other People Didnt Agree With Him He Wouldve Still Did Whether Society Wanted Him To Or Not.if Someone Expresses Themselves This Gives Another Person More Confidence To Express Themselves To Thus How Great Inventions Are Made New Laws Are Made. Noone Does Things For Societies Sake Its Just Their Is Always Someone Being Influenced By You Whether You Like It Or Not.if People Were Like You We Wouldnt Have Planes Right Now. Rite Brothers Got Made Fun Of By Society. We Wouldnt Have A Cure For Disease Now. ****ing Jesus Wouldnt Have Died On The Cross Because If He Was Like You He Would Only Focus On Pleasing Other People Instead Of Doing What He Believed In. And Dont Say The Only Reason He Did It Was For Others Because If That Was The Case He Wouldnt Have Gave His Life Because Noone Wanted That.when Someone Wants To Do Something Its Because Its What They Want To Do Of Course Their Will Always Be Someone That Agrees With Your Ideas And You Will Be Automatically Doing It For Them To. This Is How You Become A Leader And That Is What Men Are Called To Do Lead Not Follow. Aleader Does Things For Himself And If Noone Agrees With Him He Has No Problem Going Solo. Stop Trying To Be A Girl Alkali.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jtrain 289 said:
ELSTUD IS RIGHT. ITS NOT WRONG TO BE POPULAR ITS WRONG WHEN YOU TRY TO BE POPULAR AND SEEK APPROVAL FROM EVERYONE ELSE SANDMAN. WHEN YOU BE YOURSELF IT ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO NOT BE POPULAR SINCE FEW PEOPLE ARE THEMSELVES IN THIS CENTURY
If you want something in life, then you go for it. If your goals are to be popular, then you have fun with everyone and not do anything stupid or offensive and talk with everyone. If that's not your cup of tea, then you so other things.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah El Stud, I'm like everyone else.

I'm your run of the mill popular, smart, extremely happy individual.

Everyone's like me except for those of you who don't want to be (for whatever reason.)

Did I say I needed other people to love me by the way lol?

Nah, I said that it's just my way of life.

As for you, Jtrain...

You can compare yourself to our sixteenth president all you want but it doesn't make it valid.

Lincoln was a white man on top of the world.

He did not:

-Send the country into a violent war

-Cripple half the nation

-and ultimately forfeit his life

for himself.

He did it to forge a better world.

So I repeat, you're a little bithc who can't accept social standards.

You're not changing the world for it's own good, you're crying about ignoring peer pressure.

There's a difference. Unless of course you want to light yourself on fire protesting the topic.

Immolation is innovation, baby.

But even then, nothing will change. Our society has shifted.

Perfect is just barely satisfactory. :crazy:

PS: Don't get me started on Jesus.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to get in your simple little head, Jay.

Washington, Copernicus, whoever:

They endured criticism for different reasons than you.

They all wore wigs when it was in fasion.

They were all gentlemen, following the social code.

They went against the flow for ideas to further world.

"Not giving a poop what a chick thinks" and "Furthering the world"

are two very different things.

If you can't see that than...I don't know what to say. You'll live out your live in ignorance.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alkali said:
Yeah El Stud, I'm like everyone else.

I'm your run of the mill popular, smart, extremely happy individual.

Everyone's like me except for those of you who don't want to be (for whatever reason.)

Did I say I needed other people to love me by the way lol?

Nah, I said that it's just my way of life.

As for you, Jtrain...

You can compare yourself to our sixteenth president all you want but it doesn't make it valid.

Lincoln was a white man on top of the world.

He did not:

-Send the country into a violent war

-Cripple half the nation

-and ultimately forfeit his life

for himself.

He did it to forge a better world.

So I repeat, you're a little bithc who can't accept social standards.

You're not changing the world for it's own good, you're crying about ignoring peer pressure.

There's a difference. Unless of course you want to light yourself on fire protesting the topic.

Immolation is innovation, baby.

But even then, nothing will change. Our society has shifted.

Perfect is just barely satisfactory. :crazy:

PS: Don't get me started on Jesus.
Which means that you're not an individual, but you're like everyone else. You're probably afraid to TRULY be yourself and do whatever you want, because you are afraid of being unique, afraid of not being branded by others as "normal". You probably dress like everyone else, talk like everyone else, there's nothing unique about you. Most "cool" people are followers. The "truly" cool kids are those who are unique and aren't afraid of what others think. Most people are followers, but the coolest people are individuals.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue me, I like having a 4.3 GPA.

(I don't think that's exactly normal by the way)

I like fooling around with girls.

I like playing Football and Baseball.

I like the fact that my future looks great.

If I'm a follower, than that's what I am.

No one is truly, completely unique. Thinking otherwise is idiocy.

However, I'm anything but normal. I'm "funny," "smart," "****y," etc.

Take your pick, bro.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol im not gonna aregue with you man hahah your the ***** that just cant face the fact i guess my imformation is scaring you.
your afraid to be yourself your afraid to stand up for your beliefs lol. What a shame hahahaha im cracking up about how much of a baby you are.These men were men they were not jerks they had morals they beliuevd in certain things thats not the point. The point is they had belifs and they stood on them how about the south side of the society are you saying he did it for them to hahaha. Then that means i can do what ever i want to. lol the south did not agree with his ideas. How about Robert E Lee he was basically Lincolns rival lol fighting for a completly different purpose . I thought you said you do things to benefit society how come Robert E Lee didnt stop because of the north huh? How come lincoln couldnt stop because of the south? Why didnt MLK not do it because of the whites arent they part of soicety to. Lol you contradict yourself with every sentence. You do it for yourself because their will always be someone against you lol. Everyone is differnt that is what society is supposed to be. Adn I can do what ever i want to and you cant tell me im wrong you know why because your not me we are humans and we are all equal noones idea is right or wrong anything that comes from a humans mind can never be right or wrong because we are all differnt. That is why life can never be about what everyone else is doing because what your copying probably came from another mans mind. So whats in your mind is equally as important as his. You have no right to define someones life for them because thats basically what you said. so you have no right to tell me what is right or wrong. Because you dont know you have no proof. No human does. The only laws that are set in this life is natures laws those once are set. society is natural society is man made so man can also destroy. You can call me a ***** but i see myself as patriotic and free, I dont go by your standards man I go by mine hahaha. You said something about success about how you just want to succeed lol evryones defintion of success is differnt another reason why your wrong noone is the same. Your success is dffernt than mine so you can never tell me im wrong buddy lol . You go against nature by doing so. And by the way the only reason they had wigs was for health issues the hair was not really whit they put chalk on it. And you know why were are not wearing wigs today because someone decided to defy society and it wasnt for society thats garbage its cause he had an idea and expressed it. If it was for society he wouldnt have invented something else because someone is always critzing like you. But i bet if you lived back then you would be a little ***** and wear a wig and belike everyone else right? you's go to sosuave and ask if brushing your teeth because none else did it was unattractive right lol and dont say no because all your threads prove it .

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Afraid of what exactly?

To be myself? I am myself.

Myself just happens to be that much better than yourself because I understand society.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah you dont understand it your controlled by it lol hahaha your afraid of yourself if you werent u wouldnt be at this site . Getting girls is as easy as taking a crap its just another part of nature .Its people like you who wouldnt understand it and complicate it.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm officially here to learn more.

Unofficially, I came here with a few questions about a tough situation.

But back on point, it's called ambition.

Needless to say, I'm lightyears ahead of you in just about every area of life.

So do you have anything of value to say?

Or will you continue to claim that I "can't understand?" and have no game lol.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol haha see you have no points man admitt you know your ideas are wrong your just trying to put me down now lol . You know it man is your philosophy was true than why are you still on this site huh lol your light years ahead of me then you dont need this **** lol. you contradict yourself again.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is Alkali, you're average and you always will be. Many people are smart, funny and ****y and don't really stand out. There's nothing about you that would make people say "Oh you're talking about Alkali". Tons of people have those 3 traits, there's nothing unique about them. You're probably that guy who says whatever the people/person wants to hear, despite your own ethics.

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
just cuz u dont conform to whatever the "cool kids" are doing doesnt mean u can be a normal human being... doesnt mean u can have some indivuduavility... im fit cuz i like to look like that (and i cant play sports when im fat can i) u dont completely change what u like just so ur similar to a group of ppl u wanna fit in.. cuz guess what.. even if u do all the stuff they do and listen to thier favorite music.. if ur still a loser they wont like u..

thats trying to hard man

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand what poitn your making man could you please elaborate do you support being molded by society (alkali) or not being part of it if it doesnt except you for who you are. Improving yourself is improving yourslef to waht you wanna be not what you think will get you girls or friends it to what you are. Improving yourslef is basically improving your hobbies and expressing yourself more. Its not being better at faking ****y and funny or being better at neghits or at kino . Improving yourself is expressing yourself more. I dont know why everyone uses the fat example being fat is only bad if you like being thin. Fat Joe is fat , Summo wrestlers are fat , Football players Defensive line Offensive line man are requierd to be fat. So once again its what you like not what girls like girls dont giv afuk whetehr your fat or not its all about sexuality. not fat , thin or muscular or not . So who r u supporting here?

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that all the people I'm arguing with misspell four letter words?

Haven't quite figured out the difficulty of homophones yet...?

El Stud, are you seriously trying to argue that I'm average?

If that's average then what are you?

What qualities and accomplishment do you have?

Do you seriously believe yourself to be the only person on earth with those qualities?

I listen to my own music.

I like making people laugh. I'm good at it.

I like getting with girls. I'm good at it.

I like playing football. I'm good at it.

I like making money. I'll easily get into whatever college I want.

Those are my wants in life. I changed myself to get them.

To get on top.

That's why I'm better than you. You refuse to change.

Stay fat because you like it.

Stay stupid (as fukc) because you like it.

Do whatever you want because you like it.

You have no other goal in life but erasing all self-motivators in the name of expression.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alkali said:
Why is it that all the people I'm arguing with misspell four letter words?

Haven't quite figured out the difficulty of homophones yet...?

El Stud, are you seriously trying to argue that I'm average?

If that's average then what are you?

What qualities and accomplishment do you have?

Do you seriously believe yourself to be the only person on earth with those qualities?

I listen to my own music.

I like making people laugh. I'm good at it.

I like getting with girls. I'm good at it.

I like playing football. I'm good at it.

I like making money. I'll easily get into whatever college I want.

Those are my wants in life. I changed myself to get them.

To get on top.

That's why I'm better than you. You refuse to change.

Stay fat because you like it.

Stay stupid (as fukc) because you like it.

Do whatever you want because you like it.

You have no other goal in life but erasing all self-motivators in the name of expression.
Haha, sad man, attempting to flame me using stupid assumptions. Also, no need to qualify yourself man, I'm sure all those things are true. Also you like putting words in peoples mouths, I never said anything about being the only one on Earth with these qualities, infact there are millions out there, but with all the followers out there they're hard to find. Everyone does those things, there's really nothing unique about them. What makes your personality DIFFERENT than anyone else, what makes your style different from anyone else? Probably nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.