Regaining power in a relationship.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's clinging hardcore today. Messaging me non-stop on MSN, leaving messages that are about 5 sentences long, etc.

Good thing I do not like her anymore. I just want some ass :)

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
You know, i was reading this and its strange how some similar things that u went thru happened between me and my ex. When she realized she didnt have me wrapped around her fingers anymore, she wanted me the most (She had a bf i went to her house i acted uninterested like she didnt mean nothin , and of course OF COURSE OF COURSE, all hoez on the planet will do this, they will do anything it takes to win u back again) so when i was at her place, we talked about whatever for about 10 minutes, I told her i was getting tired so i was leaving and as i was, she told me to give her a hug so i did.. then she wrappd her legs around me and compltely attacked me. She put her toung down my mouth like never before. stripped her clothes off and pulled my dck out and put it in her drippin wet puzzy... But yeah...(she did all this herself in a span of about 20 seconds like she was posessed)

Trust me. I started to think well whatever ill just use her for ass. But you know what? No matter what u think now or believe, as long as u keep maintaining contact for her and talkin to her and doin things with her she will never get out ur mind, and u know u had feelings for her, and ur just setting urself up for another let down in the future so fck the ass. I mean listen to what ur saying, she is getting u hooked on that pssy again YOU'RE ALREADY THINKING ABOUT A "NEXT TIME" AND FCKING IT. thats exactly what she wants... And little by little u will get more into her and u know she aint the one for u. so my advice cut it off right now. there are millions out there u had ur fun i think u should move on. doesnt matter if u think ur gettin some for free while u can be workin on other things cus she'll pull u back in. so yeh beware this ho......i know you wont take my advice or anyone elses's... I didnt.. But anyways my son, no matter how simple and short LMS advice might be with the :rolleyes: take it to the heart LoL.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The original title of this thread is "Regaining power in a relationship."

I think it is a good example of how to lose power, then act even more AFC and lose even more power.

But then, when the guy finally gets his head on straight and starts doing the right DJ thing, he regains the power back.

However, I don't think you have fully got your head on straight yet itishe. You'll need to make to a concerted effort to stay straight before she heads back to school or you will fall back into your old ways.

For example, make sure you do something with that other girl soon and when the old flame hears about it (not from you of course, let the gossip crowd you hang out with do the work), it will drive her insane and she will be jumping your bones as much as she can before she heads back to school.

My final point is that LDRs suck. There is too little sex in an LDR to make it all worthwhile. Chicks with low sex drives like LDRs just for that reason. At least 50% of the time, the girl is just cheating on you with a local anyway. LDRs are a waste of time, effort and money.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, you guys don't understand. But somewhere down the line, I quit believing in relationships. Now that I see she was ready to **** me WHILE she was talking to her "boyfriend" on the phone the first time, I know not to trust women.

I have no feelings for her now. I see her for what she is. She is no where as attractive as I thought her decent ass was when I was going out with her.

I now know from experience LDR's are the biggest waste of time.

I DO NOT WANT A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER!

P.S. While having making out, having foreplay, sex, whatever be sure to try the "smell technique". The one where you smell her with a long light intake and slowly exhale warm air all over the spot you just sniffed. I heard her say, "****" and moan a bunch of times.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****ed her today at about 6 A.M. on my friend's floor. :yes: Funny thing is when I was balls deep my friend woke up and opened the door to his bedroom, which also happens to be where we were banging. He looks at us, and says, "Wow". I say, "oh hey Mike".

Might just be me, but I think she's done with her little boytoy from Alaska? :)

My P.S. for this post:

Being a jerk/indifferent to a woman is like being a HB10 to us... it just ****ing reels us in like fish,.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****ed her a few more times, even this morning. I missed school :)

She was asking a buddy of mine if I liked her again or if I only wanted a peice of ass. He said, "I don't know, probably just a peice of ass" to which she replied, "I'm cool with that".:D

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
itishe said:
If you want more background info, you may wish to check a few of my old threads.

Currently in a LDR for about the past 3 months. My girlfriend is coming back in mid-December. Girlfriend wanted a "break" from communication (basically told me she's stressed out, and it's hard having me on the phone but never in person), but she told me she doesn't want to see other people and will remain monogamous.

I was all right with this for about a week, then I got to thinking. Does she think she can just keep me chained up and never talk to me? What's the point of having a girlfriend if I can't even talk to her because she's stressed out. I still like her and want to keep going out with her, but I think she needs to recognize that this is bull**** and I'm not going to stay chained down like this for long.

I was thinking I should break up with her, and maybe if she wants to hook up when she comes back then that's cool. I wouldn't even mind still going out with her, but I don't see the point if she's not going to talk and she needs to see that.
You have a lot of opportunities to meet great women man. You can do whatever you want. If you dont want to meet another woman then you dont have to either. Im sure you can handle whatever happens.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is a drug to women. This girl was addicted to me before she left for college the first time, now that we actually ****ed multiple times before she left this time she is hooked! She even told me she plans on saving money (hard for her; women in general) and come back in two months.

I may consider a relationship with her again seeing as I won't have to wait 5 months this time around. We'll see what happens.

Reaction score
itishe said:
****ed her a few more times, even this morning. I missed school :)

She was asking a buddy of mine if I liked her again or if I only wanted a peice of ass. He said, "I don't know, probably just a peice of ass" to which she replied, "I'm cool with that".:D
When you say you are going to have a relationship with her - you just mean sex, right? You do NOT have relationships with hors!!!

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say she's a *****, more or less I don't care really. If I go back out with her I expect her to not **** other guys when I'm not there. The only reason I'd go out with her is so she felt morally obligated to not **** other guys while in school, not like it's a fool proof way to stop her. Either way makes me sleep better at night.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a talk with her. Basically asked her what she was expecting, we both agree we don't want another relationship while she's away. Anywho came to an agreement we would both not do anything with other people while she's at school. I don't plan on following this, since I don't trust her.:)

Ever after she was getting ready to have sex with me while on the phone with this guy she liked in Alaska, I know I can't trust her. She also did some bull**** like, "oh I don't know if we should make such an agreement, I mean I don't want to do stuff with other guys, but I think we'll be more heartbroken if either of us find someone new". Sounds like some bull**** to keep me around while she can bang another dude.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that I think about it I think it would be wise to tell her I want to break this agreement off.

Tell her I don't trust her, and if she asks why, I'll bring up past incidents. If she did that to one guy, what makes her ex so special? Not to mention her best friend in college goes around saying she loves her boyfriend back in Canada, but all the while tries to hook up with a coke head while in school.

May raise her interest and make her not want to touch other guys, or backfire and make me look insecure. Don't care really.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woofta, got my head back on straight.

Broke agreement off, she was curious why, I simply told her we didn't need the agreement.

I'm also getting very sick of her calling every damn day and demanding I do the same, so I texted her after talking to her before I went to bed. I told her, "Let's take a break from talking for a while. I think it will make time go faster, etc. Good night and I miss you".

She replies with, "Sounds Spectacular"

I say, "...Don't you agree?"

She says, "No, I do. Talk to you in a while. Well a long while. I miss you too. Goodnight"

I finally say, "i'm glad you agree, it's hard enough without you here so I'm willing to try anything to make it better" (didn't want to make her feel bad, I was very curious what the **** was going on when a chick pulled this once).