Recent break up with BPD/crazy girl

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I decided to date a girl with BPD. I knew it before hand, too. I didn't care. She was hot and I knew it wouldn't go anywhere. And I knew what to expect. Even with knowing what to expect, this was my 2nd BPD experience, she drained me. In the end, she broke up with me cause I refused to spend time with her family and completely painted me black. I didn't want to spend time with her family cause I didn't take her crazy ass seriously. There were of course, at least 20 breakups before that on her part being BPD and all.

She's not even getting the right treatment, she is diagnosed with ADD and general anxiety disorder, not BPD. Her therapist and psychiatrist are clueless.

Even when you know what to expect, it's still a mind ****. Don't bother with it. She drove me mad once, and I hit her. Thank god she didn't call the cops on me, but all is good.

ADVICE: Don't do it unless you have nothing better to do and want to fill your time with drama

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I could not help it. Was way too attracted to her physically. Still am.
These chicks are Sirens sitting on the rocks and drawing unsuspecting sailors to their doom.
You were a salty sea captain and still you kept on sailing toward those rocks!

Shows the power these broads have!!

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"According to Hyginus, sirens were fated to live only until the mortals who heard their songs were able to pass by them"

Basically if every guy was able to spot a BPD from 1000 paces and avoid her then the BPD woman would simply die. Evidently there are always 1000 guys waiting behind you for their sweet taste of that Nectar unknowingly stepping toward his own doom.

This is why I feel it is important we all talk about it as much as possible to raise awareness no matter how futile many find it especially on these Forums.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never make a bpd anything more than an occasional plate.

You should have learned this by now

They CANNOT do "relationships"

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never make a bpd anything more than an occasional plate.

You should have learned this by now

They CANNOT do "relationships"
Dude, I know. Endless drama. She used to freak out over the dumbest ****. I mean like, literally, SJW triggered on steroids if I brought up the name Trump. One time she broke up with me over defending Trump. Another time she broke up with me for saying I didn't want her dog on my bed. One time she broke up with me cause I didn't want to watch a feminist documentary.

She hated men cause her preschool teacher molested her. She hated her dad. Was nicer to her dog than me. She called her dog her "baby" and said I was suppose to be her dog's father. I told her to stop humanizing dogs and they are just pets, and another rage freak out occurred.

I don't regret it, though. I think going through this with her made me a better person.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I know. Endless drama. She used to freak out over the dumbest ****. I mean like, literally, SJW triggered on steroids if I brought up the name Trump. One time she broke up with me over defending Trump. Another time she broke up with me for saying I didn't want her dog on my bed. One time she broke up with me cause I didn't want to watch a feminist documentary.

She hated men cause her preschool teacher molested her. She hated her dad. Was nicer to her dog than me. She called her dog her "baby" and said I was suppose to be her dog's father. I told her to stop humanizing dogs and they are just pets, and another rage freak out occurred.

I don't regret it, though. I think going through this with her made me a better person.
In my experience, people who were molested are unable to connect any other way than physically and will bring the drama as they do the extreme 'push pull' in the relationship. I'm not saying all of these people are BPD but my experience with victims of molestation are that they are walking red flags, male and female. At this point in my life I try to not even befriend them because (again, in my experience) their ideas a even a 'friendship' are so fvcked up.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those were practice runs for the real breakup as she slowly detached over time
After every breakup, she would act like the most clingy girl and call me 5 times a day and tell me how much she loved me and how lucky she was to have me.

Last edited:

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I decided to date a girl with BPD. I knew it before hand, too. I didn't care. She was hot and I knew it wouldn't go anywhere. And I knew what to expect. Even with knowing what to expect, this was my 2nd BPD experience, she drained me. In the end, she broke up with me cause I refused to spend time with her family and completely painted me black. I didn't want to spend time with her family cause I didn't take her crazy ass seriously. There were of course, at least 20 breakups before that on her part being BPD and all.

She's not even getting the right treatment, she is diagnosed with ADD and general anxiety disorder, not BPD. Her therapist and psychiatrist are clueless.

Even when you know what to expect, it's still a mind ****. Don't bother with it. She drove me mad once, and I hit her. Thank god she didn't call the cops on me, but all is good.

ADVICE: Don't do it unless you have nothing better to do and want to fill your time with drama
How did you know she was BPD?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you know she was BPD?
I don't know if she is actually BPD, but she most likely has some form of it. BPD or not, she is much crazier than your average girl.

But let me tell you why I think she is BPD
1) Early childhood sexual trauma? Check
2) Seeing a therapist since a young age? Check
3) Extreme sexual promiscuity? She was so, especially at a young age.
4) Bisexual with a preferences to women over men? Check
5) Her grandfather used to sexually molest her aunts. There is something wrong in their gene pool
6) Her father, mother, sister all see the same therapist.
7) Has been seeing a therapist and psychiatrist since she was a teen.
8) Her psychiatrist thinks she might be bipolar.
9) Push/Pull dynamic in the relationship? Check

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WebMD

I'm starting to think all these guys who go on about BPD are actually the one with personality disorders.
Narcissists and Borderlines make the perfect recipe for a big old **** pie!
Narcissm forms the central nerve in 70% of Borderlines which is why it can often be difficult to distinguish between which Cluster B disorder she actually has.

All this is somewhat irrelevant as all that really matters is how she treats you. If she treats you like an option or an emotional tampon then it's time to bail.

The issue is these chicks are addictive to Narcissists amd Codependants alike.

Water always seeks it's own level! If you find yourself being sucked in by a Cluster B chick then the chance stands thst you have your own issues that you have never dealt with.
It's this 'Trauma' that she uses to keep you down and loyal. Hence the term 'Trauma Bond'.

So yes.. The chance stands that most guys that get involved with Borderlines do infact have their own unresolved issues. Many may even share many of the characteristics and traits that these broken women posess, making this cluster fuk even worse than what it initially is!

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WebMD

I'm starting to think all these guys who go on about BPD are actually the one with personality disorders.
Mine was diagnosed by a psych as bpd and DiD, I spent 2+ years with her so I know what I'm talking about, smarty pants.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember I dated what you guys would call a BPD once. Over the summer. She wasn't as bad as you guys make it seem, though probably because of this website tbh. Truthfully I thought it was fun, although it was a bit draining in a sense. I think that might mean that my inner game is rock solid though cuz it didn't really affect me much at all. I knew that she was gonna dump me eventually and that the relationship would not last. But I let her do it anyway just to see how things would turn out. She texted how she wanted to break up and I replied with "same lol bye" and deleted her number 10 - 15 minutes later after I was done laughing about it with my sisters. Would I marry one? Hell no. I don't see how any guy that has value ever will. I mean, any guy with an ounce of self-respect would not give 2 craps about these chicks other than boning. I wouldn't even go so far as to they're fwb worthy if they're really psycho.

It was a good experience though. I realized that she wanted to dump me because I wasn't enough of an afc and just did as I pleased. I even openly stated to her that she is not my number one priority in life and that I have dreams and aspirations above her. I asked her what her goals were. She had none. I asked if she knew where she was gonna go and what she was gonna do. Nothing. She "just [wanted] to survive" as she put it. They are leeches though. Straight up, no doubt. You stop giving, you stop getting.

End note: if this chick truly was BPD (because she has all the traits you guys have mentioned that BPDs have), then I gotta say, it was pretty easy dealing with her. I don't see why you guys fret about them this much to be honest.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
End note: if this chick truly was BPD (because she has all the traits you guys have mentioned that BPDs have), then I gotta say, it was pretty easy dealing with her. I don't see why you guys fret about them this much to be honest.
Going into a dynamic knowing exactly what you are walking into is one thing..

Meeting a girl that mirrors you to make you believe you have met your 'soul mate' before devaluing you and discarding you is another thing.