really need help here. PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT

formation

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok first of all, please no insults or anything.
ive been dating this girl for 2 years now and it was the best, we were best friends and we did everyting together but recently ( last six month ) she began to take me for granted and i felt really used, so i was talking to couple other girls, she found out but thought that ive been cheating on her with them, so she asked for a break, and i broke up with her. Then i began to act really messed up to her ( i wasnt there for her ) ignored her calls and put her last on my list. This went on for about a month, and then one day i realized i still wanted to make it work, but when i ran back she didnt want me anymore and she had a crush on some guy who WAS there for her while i wasnt. she says she still loves me and later on she doesnt know whats going to happen so maybe we can still get back together, but i dont know what to do. please guys help me out. should i act like im interested in another girl to make her think shes really losing me so she'll come back? or just play the patience card, and be her friend till she's ready.
note: she sed " when im ready, you're the first person im going to turn to "
she sed she didnt want to " put up with all the **** in a relationship" right now

please guys its been couple months and i cant eat,sleep or go out and have fun, my college classes are **** to me and i keep missing work. PLEASE GUYS, ill do whatever it takes, just help me out here.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
DEFINITELY make her think that she'll lose u forever, its the thing i DIDNT do after my last breakup that woulda saved me, but instaed i acted like i would always be there for her, and yup i lost her!

for ONE day, i made her believ she might lose me, and she ended up callin me and tellin me she misses me and wants to see me, then when i saw her, i blew it by tellin her i love her

lesson - make her think she'll lose u forever unless she takes actioN!

formation

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok now, so what do i do? do i let her know that i am? or what should i pick up her calls? or what? what should i say/do. tell me EXACTLY what to do.

formation

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, this advice isnt really helping?. can i please get some real advice on how to GET HER BACK? not disses to make me feel worse thanks

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
there r threads in the tips section on how to get an ex back, go search for it

basically u need to make her afraid to lose u, but at the same time let her know u have feelings for her but are willing to walk away

formation

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks a lot lou. i know i need to suck it up, but theres things that i cant let go, **** weve been through, she literally saved my life ( not from myself ) and i saved hers and well, we were engaged btw.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her'es my advice and this will be a tough pill for you to swallow, but in the long run you'll be better off.

You sorta screwed up.... not totally, but by being aloof for a while then suddenly coming back to her, you shifted the control. And look what happened when you did that... She doesn't want you anymore.

Cut off all contact with her, indefinitely. Tell her if she really wants to work things out, to give you a call; otherwise tell her you're not gonna wait around for her to make up her mind.

That's all there is to it... she's the one who's creating all this drama and you're letting her do it. Stop that sh!t by not talking to her, at all. Not even a "hello, how are you? " nothing.. give her nothing.

If she really loves you, she'll come back.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
formation said:
thanks a lot lou. i know i need to suck it up, but theres things that i cant let go, **** weve been through, she literally saved my life ( not from myself ) and i saved hers and well, we were engaged btw.

how old are u 2?

u cant b a jerk in this case, u have to let her kno u love her and all that, but u cant be needy/insecure, u need to show her u WOULD or CAN walk away.....if she loves u, she wont LET u walk away.....and if shes a *****, she'll just let u walk away and that'll b that, in which case she wouldnt have been worth it anyway

formation

Don Juan
Reaction score
so if she calls me to just " talk " should i just tell her im busy and or say " i told you, when your ready to work things out THEN call me "

formation

Don Juan
Reaction score
im 21 she was 20 shes turnin 21 in couple weeks. so if she calls to TALK what should i say

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
formation said:
Well, it seems, maybe the relationship is based on false, yet understandable feelings of obligation. Maybe she feels, deep down, that she was only really with you because she felt that she "should" be with you since she saved your life and you saved hers?

I don't really know man, but this isn't healthy for you or her. I wouldn't play "games" here. Lay it all out on the line, this isn't some girl you met in a bar or club for 5 minutes are just trying to go to bed with. This is someone you have history with and that you really do care about.

Try the games if you want, but only you can truley know what the right path is in this situation.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
formation said:
im 21 she was 20 shes turnin 21 in couple weeks. so if she calls to TALK what should i say
You say this:

"I want you to be 100% honest with me, and tell me why you're calling. If it's just to chit-chat then I'm not interested in that... but if you really want to work this thing out, I do too and we should meet up and talk about this in person. "

formation

Don Juan
Reaction score
heres the thing, shes very .. i dont know the word, wait yes i do " *****y" she gets angry easily and when shes frusterated, all hell breaks loose. when ive tried to open up to her, she doesnt really want to here it because it makes her feel guilty that im sad. and i dont want her to run back to me out of pity...

Krang!

Don Juan
Reaction score
formation said:
heres the thing, shes very .. i dont know the word, wait yes i do " *****y" she gets angry easily and when shes frusterated, all hell breaks loose. when ive tried to open up to her, she doesnt really want to here it because it makes her feel guilty that im sad. and i dont want her to run back to me out of pity...
Dude - that's just wrong. :nono: When YOU try to open up to HER SHE doesn't want to hear it because it makes her sad!!?? wtf - read that again man, as long as she has that power nothing is gonna work.

Be a man - don't play games, tell her you are willing to invest in her if she will do the same with you but anything less is unacceptable to you. And hey - she will most likely leave you and you will be better off. Meet other girls, concentrate on school. It WILL be HARD but this isn't healthy for you - don't let this girl have so much power over you. Lay down the law then forget her...

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i got a feeling u were AFC in this relationship cuz she acts like shes all that and has command over u....u need to change that by yes, LAYING DOWN THE LAW

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
He happily broke up with her because he was sure he could get someone else but he couldn’t and then he went crawling back.......... he is a moron
Yea, good call. I reread his original post again and that's exactly what went down.

What a loser.