really need help here. PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT

formation

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i need help again here. ok so now i told her whats up i told her that im not just going to sit around and wait. so now she's calling me a lot more and wanting to talk and when im like " ill call you later " she doesnt want to let me hang up, how am i supposed to handle this? do i stop picking up on her calls? im scared to "ignore" her because knowning her she's going to run off with her friends and do stupid things because she'll try to get back at me etc. etc. but yea, we got into a talk about whats happening and i told her that i wasnt going to wait, and i told her not to call me unless it was to work things out and she called me 20 minutes later to " talk ".. what should i do?

formation

Don Juan
Reaction score
i will but i need help now because shes callin me as we speak, i dont know wether to pick up or press ignore. and i dont know what to say to her. someone body please help me get this girl back..

Ziggy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop worrying about every single detail. No, I wouldn't answer everytime she calls. Go out and get involved with other women. Then you won't be so obsessed with her.