Reality of Nexting

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of guys on here talking about how they next a female if she rejects him or doesn`t show any interest at all. Well let me tell you something. YOU`RE THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN NEXTED!!!. So stop sitting here like you had the power to turn down a woman when in fact she did not want you in the first place. I would only next a girl if we were involved with each other and I just don`t want to deal with her anymore due to unbearable reasons. I`m not trying to lash at anyone but, sometimes you just have to scrutinize certain situations to see if you nexted her or if she has nexted you. So the lesson here is it is impossible to next someone that does not want anything to do with you in the first place.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right in a way.

But if you take the word litterally, it means you move on to the next. That way it wouldn't really matter who gets rejected. It just means that you stop chasing this girl and start to focus on the next one that comes along.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this nexting business is to avoid being an AFC loser who would continue to pursue a lost cause like an idiot, and all of us have been guilty of that. It's not as much about lying to your own ego as it is about self preservation.

donjan

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is only put in that way to emphasize that is is her loss. Stop whining.

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
^The point is she didn`t lose anything. There are lot of guys that probably trying to be with her. You`re just a fraction of the percentage.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the wrong attitude to have buddy. You should believe in yourself enough to be able to say it's her loss. I've had a couple instances in my life where I was snubbed, only to have the woman actually realise that she lost out in the end. How do I know this? I was 'nexted' by this girl, and a year later she saw me with my girlfriend of 8 months - she then was all of a sudden interested and lamented to a guy friend of mine that she felt she made a mistake and didn't give me a proper chance before ditching me. Therefore - her loss. Especially painful for her as she'd just been dumped by the guy she hooked up with after me because he turned out to be a real pr*ck.

I would say that's her loss, wouldn't you? I may not have believed it at the time, but that's the way it is.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GQ Prettyboy
^The point is she didn`t lose anything. There are lot of guys that probably trying to be with her. You`re just a fraction of the percentage.

Who the hell cares?

The whole point of nexting is to move past the problem to find the solution.

You can sit there over analysing the whole process of nexting trying to figure out exactly how it technically works, and we'll be DOING it, Looking and moving PAST the problem, finding the solution and improving upon ourselves with women.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's all pretty much an ego issue. but let's stick to the original terms of nexting as developed for us men. we "next" to no longer pay attention for "high romantic hopes" for that girl.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
it's all pretty much an ego issue. but let's stick to the original terms of nexting as developed for us men. we "next" to no longer pay attention for "high romantic hopes" for that girl.
I just said that :D

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's right - it's a mechanism for which we former AFC's can combat pointlessly wasting time for the sake of stroking our own bruised egos, and moving on to work on something worthwhile - I.e. the other fish in the sea. Not everyone is going to be interested in you. I'm sure even Robert Redford has encountered women that weren't interested or with which it didn't work out - the point is, he would move on to someone he could click with.

I mean, who wants to be the sorry loser that chases a woman around for months on end getting nothing for it? I know plenty of guys that are in that position right now, and they're the most frustrated excuse for men I've ever met.

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes nexting is to just move on to another person. But alot of people put it in the content of like she made the biggst mistake of her life by not becoming interested and doesn`t want to be bothered. She may have missed out on a good thing, but you won`t be the last person that will try to hook with her.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? It is how you pervieve yourself in this case that is important. If you end up feeling like the loser that was rejected you'll feel more nervous the next time you approach etc. Even if you WERE rejected: if fooling yourself makes you feel better and more confident what's the big fvcking deal?

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
^The big fvcking deal is if you already have the confidence you don`t have to fool yourself. Accept the situation for what it is and move the fvck on like a REAL MAN.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well maybe YOU have the confidence and maybe I have the confidence and maybe others have the confidence but this is a board where people come for help. THEY DON'T have the confidence. And if viewing a situation this way helps them, who cares?

What are you getting so worked up over?

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I`m not getting worked up over anything. You can agree or disagree with me. But when you have people coming up in here with a defense mode. What I had said must have sparked some emotional scars on the inside. I`m not saying it is even you or anybody else. If what I say does not pertain to you , sh(i)t you have nothing to worry about.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you read my first reaction you'll find I start out by agreeing with you.. in a way.. and I stick with the fact that nexting means moving onto the next one as DonJuanabbe said: to keep us from being AFC losers.

And yes, we can agree and disagree.. That's cool. You see it your way and I see it my way. Not a big deal.

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here is the reality of nexting: If the girl is not interested, she wont be interested so next!!!!!! meaning next girl!!!!! bring on the next one!!!!
next girl to practice on!!!!!!!
NEXT!!!!!!

its that simple, its not about ego or about who rejects who. The fact of the matter is that girls and guys reject differently
we guys reject by not approaching, by not taking action by not making a move. Thats how we reject cause we are the persuers
girls reject by stoping our advances
thats the way it works

if you think about it we reject alot of girls by non-action
thats the way it works.

its a its an interesting GAME, with tactics and emotions.

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It`s all good Caveman. I read some posts before and I agreed with many of them. Just because I don`t type alot doesn`t mean I`m not on the board. But at the same time I don`t sit up on the computer like it is a desk job like other people. I`m out getting women.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OOhh.. Are you neg-hitting me? LOL

Actually haven't been to this board for years. Just had me a boring little weekend so I thought I'd check back and actually this site is kinda addicting :rolleyes: I do like to help out a bit.

Good luck to ya getting your women and I'll be seeing ya.