Reality of Nexting

donjan

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is true that when the chick drops you, you have not dropped her. You can next her by not caring. That is the actual nexting, realizing that there are many more women and that it is her loss, even if she doesn't know it, or never will. This says nothing about her mistake of dropping a great guy, only about the true PUA's acception of such. Accepting is is not liking it, it is realizing and in this case, not caring.

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
I`m not getting worked up over anything. You can agree or disagree with me. But when you have people coming up in here with a defense mode. What I had said must have sparked some emotional scars on the inside. I`m not saying it is even you or anybody else. If what I say does not pertain to you , sh(i)t you have nothing to worry about.
LOL obviously even bringing up this subject just tells us that YOU brought up some emotional scars of you're own. You're just trying to stir up sh!t to resolve whatever issue you have.

Nexting could mean anything, the debate could go on forever because everyone has diffrent view on nexting. If you really are a MAN, you would not have this mindset now would you?