Read The Bible And Nothing Else!!!

Brutus

Don Juan
Reaction score
IT'S A MUST READ. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW IS IN THE BIBLE. EVERYTHING.

Let me tell you, before I found this site, I read a TON of seduction/dating ebooks. Here's the list:

1. Robert Greene - The Art Of Seduction
2. David DeAngelo - Double Your Dating
3. David DeAngelo - Attraction Isn't A Choice
4. Swinggcat - Real World Seduction
5. Juggler - How To Be A Pick Up Artist
6. Mystery - The Venusian Arts Handbook
7. Thundercat - The Art Of Approaching
8. Carlos Xuma - Secrets Of The Alpha Male
9. Carlos Xuma - The Seduction Method
10. Neill Strauss (Style) - The Game
11. Chris Jackson - Secrets Of A Sex Magnet
12. Steve Celeste (Toecutter) - Things To Say After Hello

I also watched bunch of DeAngelo CD/DVD programs:

13. Advanced Dating Techniques
14. Mastery With Women And Dating
15. ****y Comedy
16. Body Language
17. Deep Inner Game
18. Approaching Women

Oh, and I also read a bunch of books David D recommends. Oh, and I read/watch this material several times. Then I found this site and quickly skimmed through the Bible and though, "I know this stuff".

Then I finally approached a woman. You would think I will be so smooth, armed with all this knowledge. Well... I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY! I FROZE! After 10 sec of silence, I blurted out "Would you like to have a drink sometime?" I BLURTED OUT AFC LINE AFTER ALL THAT STUDYING! DISASTER! She turned me down.

Oh, and the girl who I approached was the girl who I was infatuated in for two years, but she had a boyfriend. I WAITED FOR TWO YEARS FOR THEM TO BREAK UP TO GET MY CHANCE. YES, I READ ALL THAT MATERIAL BUT NEVER REALLY MOVED ON. A couple of weeks later she started dating some new guy.

What did I do? This time, I REALLY read DJ Bible. It touched me in a way no other material did. DJ Bible goes really deep. While other material IS addressing inner game, somehow fails to make REAL shift inside the person. It's really hard to describe it, but all that posts about our misperceptions about love and women, about protecting your heart, about focusing on yourself, avoiding traps of life, being a DJ really hit me. Especially powerful for me were conffesions of guys stuck in oneitis who let go and moved on.

I'm not quite there yet, but I'm feeling in my heart that I'm finally letting go of that girl. Looking back, I think my inactivity in the field was because of the stupid fact I still waited for her. Getting together with some other chick would mean "losing" (like I ever had her) her forever. Or maybe she was just an excuse to avoid action, who knows.

Why am I writing all this? I don't want you to make the same mistake I did. I know here are dozens and dozens of guys who restlesstly search for new information. Theory is just that - it's theory. On it's own, it's useless. ALL you need to know is in the Bible. As far as theory is concerned you don't need anything else.

Then you have to go out and start apply it in the real world. And you won’t be smooth in the beginning. WE NEED EXPERIENCE TO BE SMOOTH. Don’t be like "I will read A LOOOT of material and compensate for lack of experience". It doesn't work like that. It would be great if it did, because I would be bada$$ PUA at the moment, but that’s just WISHFUL THINKING.

Look, I was rejected by a girl I fantasized about for two years... and I'M GLAD. I'm glad this period of my life is over and a new beginning awaits me. It's up to me how will the rest of my life look like. But I'll have to be actively involved in shaping my future.

Lastly, I have a confession to make. I'm registered here for awhile. I didn't post much, but in the posts I made I was playing Mr. Oh-I'm-So-Experienced-Let-Me-Give-You-Advice, because I have vast theoretical knowledge.

It was abuse of this site - it deserves better. I'm ashamed of myself and I humbly apologize.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
The Bible IS slightly outdated, you can't ignore that. It could also be organized and shorted a lot. But still, its pretty much all you need to know, if you're willing to sift thru it.

The problem is, a lot of people aren't willing...

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The bible has a lot of great material but it's far from all encompassing buddy. There's a ton of great info on the forums too.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theory vs Practice.

Theory is nothing without trying it out for real. Anyone who has done any training course will know that.

TONYMONTANA523

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what i think all these gurus teach some good sh@t. But when it comes down to it too much sh*t in your head is not good cause you dont know what system to use. Me personally I havent read all of the bible or many of the gurus books. Ive read the game. I just talk to all the girls I can even if we end up as friends. Its about being comfortable with yourself and youll be aight.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read the real bible

i kno im replying to his kind of late but hey, if anyone reading this... it's true, read the bible.. i'm talking about the real bible folks. it'll help make you into a better person.. a lot of folks read this information (the dj bible) and it's ok...seriously, nothing all that great. at times you will misunderstand the information and actually cause the girl to hate you... you have to be careful with women, it's not about manipulating them.

http://www.getgirls.com/archive.htm <--

this stuff can help a lot.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreamx is that you?

Unless you have really improved, expect to take a beating from other people. I hope you have changed for the better.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props to the original poster. Your honesty is commendable.
Glad to hear sh!t is hitting home, and your grabbing yourself & life by the balls.

Dj Bible is a great resource for selected posts.
Tons of pimp gems on the forum here as well.

To the cat pushing the real bible... your intentions are nice, but come on. Lets leave the Mother Theresa bullsh!t for another forum. Plenty of encouragement for self-improvement on this site alone. Specifically thats not shackled to a pychological structure of Fear and Greed.

I think the steady drinking of knowledge whatever it be is fine, as long as your actualizing it in field through experience. That way you can sift through it all to find what REALLY works for you, and what doesn't. Through that... you can then transcend it all, into your own formless blend of succesful relating.

SuaveOn Bruthaz'

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
^^^ That font hurts to read. Please never use it again.
lol, I suggest you never read my posts again then. I.E... too bad.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
DarkLight said:
lol, I suggest you never read my posts again then. I.E... too bad.
But I've liked your posts in the past...

Why ya gotta be different? Conform dammit! CONFORM!!

lol.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brutus said:
IT'S A MUST READ. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW IS IN THE BIBLE. EVERYTHING.

Let me tell you, before I found this site, I read a TON of seduction/dating ebooks. Here's the list:

6. Mystery - The Venusian Arts Handbook

Your post is good, but it should be noted that VAH isn't really a book you read. It's more like something you do. It really isn't supposed to be read, it's something you use as a reference while you are going out and practicing regularly.

It's something like a field guide is to a bird watcher. If you're actually reading it like a book, then you aren't using the resource correctly.

To revise, I think *any system* you ever want to use has to be internalized until it is an automatic process. That means you have to keep it concious in your head for a few weeks until it is internalized and it's what you automatically do. It doesn't matter if it's the DJBC, VAH, or something else.... so if you read it and just try it once or twice it likely won't stick, IMO.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The bible is too long in my opinion and just encourages more reading. A lot of it you probably already knew...i.e. "be a man" what really? a man you say? you gotta be kidding, i'd never of guessed!

The best thing to do is to identify your sticking points (where you suck) and brush up on that using a search, then get out there and correct it.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
But I've liked your posts in the past...

Why ya gotta be different? Conform dammit! CONFORM!!

lol.
lmao, my point exactly...
NO! :rockon: :D

And, besides reading material here... bruthaz need to get into meditation.
Let me give it another name, so you understand w'sup!
The Inner Game Vehicle