Re: boyfriend?

asxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my scenario....after months of flirting with me ( hugs, compliments ) this girl reluctanly mentioned that she is going away on a trip with her " boyfriend ". While she said it, she looked at me to see my reaction. What is going on?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sheer amount of detail in this post is phenomenal. I don't know where to start.:rolleyes:

Second of all, why do you care about such retarded things?

Third, she probably doesn't want to lead you on to thinking there's more between you to so she thought mentioning her boyfriend would ruin your relationship. Just a thought.

Lik

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
u shudnt let that stop you. ive messed around with chics that had bfs before and it was cool. noone came after me and they didnt want a relationship from it.

Dudeman

Reaction score
Originally posted by teedo
u shudnt let that stop you. ive messed around with chics that had bfs before and it was cool. noone came after me and they didnt want a relationship from it.
Get some class, man. A real Don Juan doesn't mess with other people's girls.

Dudeman

Reaction score
Originally posted by Dudeman
Get some class, man. A real Don Juan doesn't mess with other people's girls.
Actually, he doesn't. Messing with other people's girls is a desperate move. DJ's get their own girls. Are you that much of a chump that you have to stoop to trying to steal people's girls? Would you want someone to mess with YOUR girl? Like I said, it ain't classy.

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
why shudnt he go after this girl? if hes a better guy than the ones shes with theyll break up. if u were a car salesman you wouldnt stop trying to sell someone a car because they already have one, youd try to sell them a better one. if its soo soo bad to mess around with someones girl in ur minds, then get her to leave him first. would you stay with ur gf if a better one came along and wanted you more?? of course not. and it works both ways. also, anyone girl worth having is gonna have at least one or two guys already after her. i dont know any even remotely attractive girls that no guy is after,

Last edited:

Dudeman

Reaction score
Originally posted by teedo
why shudnt he go after this girl? if hes a better guy than the ones shes with theyll break up. if u were a car salesman you wouldnt stop trying to sell someone a car because they already have one, youd try to sell them a better one. if its soo soo bad to mess around with someones girl in ur minds, then get her to leave him first. would you stay with ur gf if a better one came along and wanted you more?? of course not. and it works both ways. also, anyone girl worth having is gonna have at least one or two guys already after her. i dont know any even remotely attractive girls that no guy is after,
That's because car salesmen are usually obnoxious and not classy, dude.

Last edited:

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a dj isn't about going after this girl and not that girl. Its about going after the girls you want. If he WANTS this girl, thats HIS ****ing business, not yours. He posted a thread requesting help attaining his desires... so help, or stfu.

You faggots who try and impress your judgement on everyone else are retarted. His morals are his and his alone, don't tell a man what women he can and cannot persue.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha!!

the question now becomes WHY are you going after THIS girl??

b/c you have nothing else going on and the only girl to flirt with you has a boyfriend

usually, it is not nessesary to go after girls in relationships b/c there are enough single ones....YOU just have to work a lil.

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
Being a dj isn't about going after this girl and not that girl. Its about going after the girls you want. If he WANTS this girl, thats HIS ****ing business, not yours. He posted a thread requesting help attaining his desires... so help, or stfu.

You faggots who try and impress your judgement on everyone else are retarted. His morals are his and his alone, don't tell a man what women he can and cannot persue.
this guy knows whats happenin. if u want somethin then **** everything and go and get it

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go by quality over quantity and a girl that is unfaithful or can not control herself from falling for other guys is not worth my time. Sure, you can get a chick and rock her world and she'll never glance twice at another guy... But how long could you keep it up?

If you can steal her from the other guy, becuase you are the better man, who's to stop that from happening to you?

As Drixsa said, you're centered on one girl (what I can tell from your 3 lines btw) and she has a boyfriend. Now I question wether you would have posted this if you got interrested in other chicks or got up and met other ones.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
I go by quality over quantity and a girl that is unfaithful or can not control herself from falling for other guys is not worth my time. Sure, you can get a chick and rock her world and she'll never glance twice at another guy... But how long could you keep it up?

If you can steal her from the other guy, becuase you are the better man, who's to stop that from happening to you?

As Drixsa said, you're centered on one girl (what I can tell from your 3 lines btw) and she has a boyfriend. Now I question wether you would have posted this if you got interrested in other chicks or got up and met other ones.
Have you ever seen Basic, the movie with John Travolta? In it he says, "murder is Basic: there are no secrets, everyone is capable of murder." Cheating is the same thing. For some people the conditions that "allow" them to cheat are less than others, but everyone has those conditions. Believe me.

If a girl cheats on her boyfriend with you, it proves she is human. Especially in high school - there is nothing on the line, no house, no dog, no stock options or healthcare. Its just some slob she kept around so shed never be bored on friday nights. Women cheat more often than men... why? Because men do the picking, women do the choosing. As a man, we PICK all the women we want, and end up with whatever one chooses us. We make the INNITIAL discision. Women however, choose from what they are presented, often they arent presented much more than a decent looking half AFC. So they cheat when something better comes along. Thats not crude, its not cruel, its HUMAN.

However... a point I often fail to mention [because its the least relevant and most obvious point to be made] NEVER focus on ONE girl... EVER. Even if you're chasing the most beautiful woman in the world, and your a phonecall away from having her, never lose sight of other women. It keeps yoru head where it out to be, it keeps a flow of women [who are sometimes sexier AND have less baggage]. Whenever you really like a girl, to the point where you'd expend an unusual ammount of time and NRG - make sure you know why, and have conciously weighted out the pros and cons.

I'm out.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with Anthony on this one. Just about every single human being on the planet would cheat in a high school relationship if something better came their way, especially girls. This is mostly because they have the cheating opportunities come to them, while the men have to go out and actively make the opportunities (usually);) .

And yeah, it sounds like you have oneitis. You should go find some other chicks too, ones with boyfriends tend to crap out on you.

-Dan

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Superman X
I agree with Anthony on this one. Just about every single human being on the planet would cheat in a high school relationship if something better came their way, especially girls. This is mostly because they have the cheating opportunities come to them, while the men have to go out and actively make the opportunities (usually);) .

And yeah, it sounds like you have oneitis. You should go find some other chicks too, ones with boyfriends tend to crap out on you.

-Dan
You need to meet my girlfriend. Lucky for you, you said just about.

sugar*

Reaction score
I agree most high school girls are going to cheat on you, unless you are really good to her. She will usually be all about you unless you express interest in other girls. The girl usually follows what the guy does, if she is a decent girl. At least that is what i have experienced.;-)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a dj isn't about going after this girl and not that girl. Its about going after the girls you want.
Damn Strait! You people need to respect your masters. Anthony knew more at 15 then you'll hope to know on your death bed. Don't believe me, Look up LorenzoOI and read some of the stuff he wrote when he was that age.

My comment on this situation:

HS Chicks are like monkeys: Refusing to let go of one branch till they have a hold of another. So they'll cheat on their boyfriend then break up with him, just because they use having a boyfriend as a sign of power. This is why girl's will cheat on guys.

Now as for being a "homewrecker": For one thing, your in HS. HS relationships are complete *hit. They can last a week or 4 years and they are both worthless. There is nothing wrong with going for a chick that has a boyfriend, unless the boyfriend is your friend.

If you start with the complex that its bad to go after chicks with boyfriend, you start to think that every chick has a boyfriend, and then you don't talk to anyone.

--Vincent

Dudeman

Reaction score

Listen doofus, incase you didn't notice, I responded to what Teedo said, not the original poster. Second of all, you spelled "retarded" wrong. Thirdly, I have every right to express my opinion that it's not classy to go after girls who are basically hoes.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dudeman
Listen doofus...you spelled "retarded" wrong.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That just made my day.

OneByOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
THATS F**KING IT! WHAT THE F*CK IS HAPPENING TO THIS BOARD!!! when the hell did DJs start macking on other peoples girls, Teedo and tonythenobhead are the worst examples of Djs ever, there god dam jerks, desperate ones. i remember coming on here about a year ago and learning hopw to be a MAN, a real one, learning how to respect and how to get respect in return, Don Juan is a soon to be extinct being, or it will be if theres any more Teedos and Tonyf*ckingpind!cks on this board, you make me sick and if i were to see you in person or anyone else fooling around with other peoples girlfriends i would teach you a lesson on being a real man.