Re: boyfriend?

OneByOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeh and to add to that whats going to stop a girl who cheats on her current bf from cheating on you in the future, than you'll be as messed up as the person you messed up in the first place

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OneByOne
THATS F**KING IT! WHAT THE F*CK IS HAPPENING TO THIS BOARD!!! when the hell did DJs start macking on other peoples girls, Teedo and tonythenobhead are the worst examples of Djs ever, there god dam jerks, desperate ones. i remember coming on here about a year ago and learning hopw to be a MAN, a real one, learning how to respect and how to get respect in return, Don Juan is a soon to be extinct being, or it will be if theres any more Teedos and Tonyf*ckingpind!cks on this board, you make me sick and if i were to see you in person or anyone else fooling around with other peoples girlfriends i would teach you a lesson on being a real man.
ok i get it. u dont have the balls to go after whatever you want and that makes you a man. but when i want something i go after and i do whatever it takes to get it. so what am i? im an *******. im a ****. ill accept that. i dont care what u or anyone else thinks of me. im not afraid to step on someones feet on the way to my goals. im in life for myself. if theres someone i trust and respect ill treat them accordingly. but as far as im concerned i dont mean nothin to anyone else and they dont mean nothin to me. and yeah, id really like you to find me in person and teach me a lesson faggot

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
there is nothin wrong with talking to other men's women. But I do agree that fooling around with them is wrong. I've been trying to stay away from these boards too. They are getting crazy. No one has class. Everyone (well, most) are too worried. Most people are just all talk too. Some of the people just need to stop worrying about girls. Just about every post I see these days is about a guy worrying about a small detail of a relationship. Girls arent that big of a deal, but almost everyone these days thinks that without them you will be sad. Really, what is the point of intentionally ruining some one else's relationship just to get some??? Don't you all have better things to do? Why are you all at this site everyday flaming on other people and trying to prove that you are right when you could be improving yourself as a person and meeting new people?? Some of you all need a life other than women. Some people on this site think they are the man, but they come home and get on this site and stay on this site, not doing anything to make themselves better. What Im trying to say is that most of you all need a life and you need class. and if it makes you feel better, you can flame me about all that Ive just said. Since some of you think being a man is bringing other people down

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OneByOne
THATS F**KING IT! WHAT THE F*CK IS HAPPENING TO THIS BOARD!!! when the hell did DJs start macking on other peoples girls, Teedo and tonythenobhead are the worst examples of Djs ever, there god dam jerks, desperate ones. i remember coming on here about a year ago and learning hopw to be a MAN, a real one, learning how to respect and how to get respect in return, Don Juan is a soon to be extinct being, or it will be if theres any more Teedos and Tonyf*ckingpind!cks on this board, you make me sick and if i were to see you in person or anyone else fooling around with other peoples girlfriends i would teach you a lesson on being a real man.
A year ago you were learning to be a man by reading from the HS bible I wrote, filled with posts my friends and I wrote... fyi. I've been a part of more worldy events in the last year than you could hope to accomplish in your entire HS career. You are 15. You don't know what a real man is, and I doubt you will ever have the BALLS to properly articulate what makes a man a man.

What is happening to this board? The same thing thats been happening the last three and a half years, lol, just like a KID to think he sees what the blind world cannot. I may not proof read my posts, but the themes they're based on sound, tried and tested logic. Live a little son, then maybe you can dream to challenge me.

I spelled retarted wrong. Wow... I type my responses in a matter of minutes because I'm a busy man. I pulled 11 approaches yesterday, how many times have you cold approached a HB7 or higher in the last WEEK?

What stops a girl from cheating on you? Keep her interest high and she will be devoted and loyal. If you have more game than the guys trying to steal your girl, you've got nothing to worry about.

Teedo, u got aim?

Fezz... cute name... totally agree with what your saying, I've tried to leave the boards 3 times, I always get drawn back in, human nature to assert and prove. Lifes funny like that =)

OneByOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
who ses im 15? ive had many accounts on this site, who the hell cares how many hb7's people have pulled in the last week as long as they're doing what they want to accomplish for themselves, thats what i believe makes a man, someone who gets what they want, not what other people expect a man should want, im in a 5 month relationship with someone i love and im having the time of my life, maybe your having the time of your life pulling other peoples girls...i didn't come on these boards looking how to pull 11 girls a day i came looking to enjoy my life, and i know im enjoying it.... ok lol you proved to me that your a man, by the fact that your persistent but your not what i would ever want to be.... i guess there are many types of "men" thats whats makes it all exciting

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
snip
All said and good... but do you have to use the word 'faggot', man?

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do I have the feeling that a lot of people who posted on this thread have been cheated on by past girlfriends and are bitter?

"A real Don Juan does not take other people's women..."

Someone must not have read anything about Don Juan and the people who created the concept... because that is all that they did. Casanova, Lord Bryon, Picasso, the list goes on and on... they found pleasure in taking over people's women... it was a challenge for them... they did it for a thrill. So it goes more like this gentlemen...

"A fake Don Juan does not take other people's women..."

Did not expect something like this from me did you? Well... you know how I am about the truth. And the truth is gentlemen... all is fair in love and war... and all relationships are based on the fact that at one point, whoever they were in a relationship with... did not cut it. I have been cheated on probably more times than most people on this board... bitter at first... now? No problem... I completely understand it. I am not mad at the guy, because men will be men... and if a man wants something, he should have every right to do whatever he has to do to go get it... even if he screws me over. I am not mad at the girl... because I am not making her happy... it is responsibility to find someone that will.

LikRetsam... your relationship is not an exception to these rules in spite what you think... let your girlfriend become bored in your relationship and see what happens. The rest of your are deluded as well... this is not about High School girls... this is about girls on the whole. Women cheat more than men (this is proven) because they still want the security... while men are more apt to just drop the relationship. Women are adept to cheating... all of us are adept to cheating. You can give me all of this "class" and "morals" rederick if you like... but the truth is the truth... and it often hurts.

To the original poster: If you want the girl... go after her. But two things: If she left him... do not get mad if she does the same to you. Keep your options open... this should not be the only girl that you have in your sights.

Everybody does it... its just that nobody talks about it.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a very nice conclusion matrix

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And so I will give you morals because that is what I base myself on. Respect. Point blank. If I have respect for the person I'm dating then I will not cheat and vice versa. If I was single and a chick wanted to hook up at a party but she had a boyfriend, I don't care if he was DJ de Casanova or Champion AFC 2004, I would not touch her. It honestly disturbs me that a chick thinks it's a stroke to my ego that she will cheat on her bf for me. From experience, btw.

Obviously, should one person get bored in today's world where it's not about surviving anymore but more about having fun then that person would seek to have as much fun as possible through alternate means.

Should I be single however, I admit that I love having chicks with b/f to fall for me. I think it is absolutly hilarious that in 10 minutes I could become far more interresting than their boyfriend and knowing that she will possibly be thinking of me when the poor guy is pouring his heart out to her. I also find it entertaining to walk into a big group of people at school and become the life of the party within 5 minutes. Just because I have more "game" than they do doesn't mean I want their prize. I find these situations funny, not exciting. A chick that will fall head over heels for me in 10 minutes is not worth my time because some other guy could possibly do that to her. I like the ones that play hard to get. Not because I am the greatest DJ history knows but because I'm really more interrested in the means than the end. So a more direct approach to this would be : I'm not interrested in claiming the girl, just winning her over is enough for my mind's pleasure.

As for cheating, some chicks(a rare few) are virtuous enough to not do so. As are some guys. Then there are people who don't mind cheating or being cheated on just like you with your "If a guy wants something, he should go out and get it" and then blame *yourself* for not keeping her interrest high enough. I don't know about you Matrix, but I get a lot more pleasure from sitting comfortably in my relationship in a relaxed state while still seducing her day after day than on top of that worrying if she will cheat and blaming myself for her lack of interrest. I don't wish to be on my guard all the time and I don't wish to be with some one who is not dedicated to our relationship. I'm in a lot of competition gaming and lead a few teams. I'm not interrested in some of the best players knowing that they could leave at any second to join the next "prospect" team. There's too much going on for me to worry and negotiate these situations.

Lik

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It works LikRetsam, if you decide to listen to yourself from time to time... you would be surprised about the conclusions you can draw up. Here it comes folks...

"If I have respect for that person I am dating then I will not cheat and vice versa..."

I ask then LikRetsam... how is this "respect" achieved? Moreover... what in your mind decides whether or not you will respect the person you are dating. You see, LikRetsam... in spite of what you are telling me... morality has nothing to do with this... if it did, your criterion for "respect" would be the same for every woman you encounter... and that would place your relationship in quite the quandry. Spare me your morality consideration and allow us to tell the truth... you like the woman you are with... and because of this, have no need to go outside of your relationship. Wake up everyone... people (I have done it before) (in general) do not cheat... just to cheat. They may not give you a straight answer, but more than likely, they thought about whether or not they will cheat on you before they actually did it.

A second reason why you should listen to yourself, and spare me your moral considerations.

Should I be single however, I admit that I love having chicks with b/f to fall for me. I think it is absolutly hilarious that in 10 minutes I could become far more interresting than their boyfriend and knowing that she will possibly be thinking of me when the poor guy is pouring his heart out to her. I also find it entertaining to walk into a big group of people at school and become the life of the party within 5 minutes. Just because I have more "game" than they do doesn't mean I want their prize. I find these situations funny, not exciting. A chick that will fall head over heels for me in 10 minutes is not worth my time because some other guy could possibly do that to her. I like the ones that play hard to get. Not because I am the greatest DJ history knows but because I'm really more interrested in the means than the end.
Alas... now we are getting somewhere. So when you are single... the behavior is all well and good... but in a relationship, your love for having women with boyfriends fall for you becomes null and void? Well that is a terrible situation... your "love" is also predictable, due in part to your pretentious writing (you sound like me at that age). This love could not be quelched then... but merely fufilled. One can assume then, that your girlfriend must garish you with a lot of attention and must think you are the center of her universe... that would fufill your pretentious requirements. Something else in the above text also leads me to believe (just like me at the time) that you are deluded in your self-indulgence (you probably do not even know that you are so).

"A chick that will fall head over heels for me in 10 minutes is not worth my time because some other guy could possibly do that to her."

"I like the ones that play hard to get."

Silly rabbit...

Just listen to yourself LikRetsam...

Everybody does it... it's just that nobody talks about it.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna be on the boards all day long arguing with you and smooth =)

I ask then LikRetsam... how is this "respect" achieved?
The respect I say I have for the people I have dated is simply achieved the same way everybody else gets it. They, in my book, start out with it. It's like trust. You get a bit of it and in time it grows, but one day the other person may break it and it will never be put back together.

"If I have respect for that person I am dating then I will not cheat and vice versa..."
Luckily for me, the people I date are people I respect because if I don't respect a person, it means to me that I don't like that person or who that person is.

you like the woman you are with... and because of this, have no need to go outside of your relationship.
Close. I feel no need to go outside my relationship because I am satisfied in it. I may be wierd, but making out 24/7 is not my thing. Blow jobs, sex, whatever, I don't care. It's necessary for a relationship to survive but to me, it's not very important. That also nullifies any desire to cheat. I not cheating honestly has nothing to do with how I feel towards the other person. I have fun with alot of people. Sometimes I have more fun with certain females than my girl. That doesn't make me switch sides. My relationships are not steps taken to achieve some pedestal. I do not take a step on one and move on to the other. My relationship is like my favorite team, I like it for certain reasons and sometimes it fails miserably but sometimes it is glorious. Sometimes other teams come along that are better in EVERY domain, but I'm still with my favorite team. Call it dedication. Do not give me your bull**** about how I'm an idiot for thinking I won't switch chicks because a better one (in every domain) came along. I have had that situation come upon me twice and both times I chose fidelity, I am much more satisfied mentally than I am physically and staying true to myself brings more pleasure than being with a better chick than my current one.

but in a relationship, your love for having women with boyfriends fall for you becomes null and void?
No, it sickens me to have them think I will do the same. I think it's funny. Honestly, mentally it amuses me. Poor guys.

Even single, I never close the deal. When I'm single, the fun is in seducing women. When I'm not single, the fun is in seducing one person over and over. There are higher stakes for the second case. Should I lose a chick when I'm single, I wouldn't care.

Keep in mind, I'm *very* arrogant. I tend to control it to some extent in the world where I have physical communication with people but here I'm more lax with it.

Basically, so there are no misunderstandings:
Being single, I like being pimpmaster4000 and having every girl I lay eyes upon eat out of the palm of my hand. I find it amusing for chicks to lead such dull lives that I can blow them out of the water as I do. I like seducing the chicks that can't be seduced.
In a relationship, I like watching girls fall for me while I don't do ANYTHING to get them hooked but what ticks me off is them believing they can come and get me to cheat on my gf. But in a relationship, I limit my outter DJ spirit and keep it focused on one chick. That's alot of pimpin for one chick =) .

Anyways, yes, I am deluded. Deluded by choice is the difference between me and the rest.