Quotes and self talk

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to read and write quotes from successful men, although everything requires hard work, its motivating to listen when successful men in all aspects of life talk.

When I started talking positively to myself, everything changed, I became a man who I see in the mirror and say "I like the man you're becoming"

One quote really changed the way I see the world, I want to share it and would like for people to post quotes that have changed theirs.

"You are a man, you're the only creature on this planet fit to accomplish anything of worth, and because of that, the rest of the world will always try to twist your mind or twist your arm, to force you, by deception or threat of imprisonment to accomplish their goals instead of your own, learn to recognize when this is happening and take back control of your life, so that you can do the things that you wanna do" - Human Sock Puppet.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
***I am the product of my environment, thus its MY DUTY to create an environment where I can thrive.

***The only way to get better is by making mistakes.

***You can only spend each dollar/ euro once, so spend it wisely.

***(Viking wisdom) A man gets nothing from his father then a sword at birth(..) stop blaming daddy for your current failures as a grown man

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The joy is in the journey
The harder I work the luckier I get
Nobody cares - work harder
All work and no play makes jack a dull boy

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust the process and live in the present.

Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret.

What if it turns out better than you can possibly imagine?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's one thing to build yourself up.

It's another thing to go on an egotistical, self serving power trip that is simply untrue.

Affirmations should be positive but realistic.

Clearly you cannot really believe you are the only person able to accomplish anything of worth and if you actually do believe that you should probably check yourself into a mental ward for a psych evaluation because you are delusional.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's one thing to build yourself up.

It's another thing to go on an egotistical, self serving power trip that is simply untrue.

Affirmations should be positive but realistic.

Clearly you cannot really believe you are the only person able to accomplish anything of worth and if you actually do believe that you should probably check yourself into a mental ward for a psych evaluation because you are delusional.
You are like Toby from The Office.

The administrator of this page really was desperate in getting mods :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tears make me hard.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the b!tchfight we've been waiting for?

Where's my popcorn?

AI Lolita having a beer in fifties bar.jpeg

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is telling you to be positive but realistic tearing you down?

Those roids seem to be fvcking with your head.
Instead of posting a positive quote, you're commenting on other people's quote, your life must be miserable man. This is the last message I write you.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Instead of posting a positive quote, you're commenting on other people's quote, your life must be miserable man. This is the last message I write you.
My life is pretty great actually...I just got back from a month long trip to 5 countries in Europe and was all over the place.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More like not someone who is so insecure that the only way to build myself up is to put everyone else down.
Those roids seem to be fvcking with your head.
Why do each of your posts end with a personal attack?

Moderators are human, but that said they shouldn't be the ones starting and continuing personal attacks like this.

Rainrain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do each of your posts end with a personal attack?

Moderators are human, but that said they shouldn't be the ones starting and continuing personal attacks like this.
After that married thread, instead of having civil discussions people are just getting violent since they know there’s no repercussions.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this one
The true secret of giving advice is, after you have honestly given it, to be perfectly indifferent whether it is taken or not, and never persist in trying to set people right.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score