Quick replies I'm at work live and HOT girl sat in my seat

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so this is the scenario as we speak I com to work and I see a girl seating in my chair, now she's new from another department so she doesn't know. Its been like a hour, and I caught her taking quick looks at me and so did she, lol its a weird situation, iwe can both tell that we wana talk to each other but noone is making the first move to say something and break the ice.

Quick advice in what I can tell her so we can start talking, I'm seating right next to her, I heared her talk to a friend and she leaving at 4.
Lol she just took another peep at me

gray_fox_9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cmon man....Just say," Hey are you new here? Whats your name?" LMAO......Its not brain surgery. Just say anything to start a conversation. The rest will follow.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol dang I can't, this ego bs I want her to say somethin first anything! Lol dang she's hot

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
How about, "hey, you're in my seat"

edit: I just noticed your signature...have you seen it? I think you should read it over again yourself. A-Unit is right.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup I read it many times to be honest with yall iv been in this mode of not talking to any female at all unless she is a dime piece, I'm not making excuses, but I'm just concentrating about my money, fuk all this females cus 98% og them all just want attention.

But yeah she still next to me, and I'm straight up ignoring her, she even got up and sat back down stretch her arms all the way to the side to fix her hair, but she won't say the first word...lol ima see how far she can go to get my attention

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn you know your in trouble when you can't approch a girl at work.. lol that's all i do everyday with ANY job i've EVER had.. hit up the ladies that work there. Old, Young, Hot, ugly didn't matter

maybe that's why AT WORK i always get the player stamp

i'd play flirt with almost every young chick at the job i'd happen to be at.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah fuk her ima show her that I really don't have to holler at her, cus I know that that's what she wants.
Attention das all she wants, plus she works with me so she is just as broke

gray_fox_9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude grab your balls and at least introduce yourself. If you ever wanna have a chance with her you have to get on her radar somehow. LOL.....

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol dang I can't
Nah fuk her ima show her that I really don't have to holler at her, cus I know that that's what she wants.
Attention das all she wants
WUSS WUSS WUSS WUSS WUSS WUSS WUSS WUSS WUSS WUSS WUSS

how do you know she only wants attention?? Theres no hope for you, why are you even on this site asking for advice if you are not going to use it??

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't talk to her she loses intrest.

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just so suave said:
why are you even on this site asking for advice if you are not going to use it??
Good point. Are you an attention ho?

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have walked up to her with a confident smile and said "you are in my chair" then told her not to worry about getting up.

Looks like you blew it, ignoring her wont get you in her pants it will get your own hand down yours tonight as you sit alone wondering how sweet her pu*sy would have tasted.

As far as money goes it is easier to make money when you are getting laid. Take it from me I am about to hit the million dollar net worth mark and I have slept with over 70 women. Stop making ****ing excuses and be a man.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.

What real man sits back and lets the woman take control?

Edit: Or should I say WAITING for her to take control?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plain & Simple said:
Yup I read it many times to be honest with yall iv been in this mode of not talking to any female at all unless she is a dime piece, I'm not making excuses, but I'm just concentrating about my money, fuk all this females cus 98% og them all just want attention.

But yeah she still next to me, and I'm straight up ignoring her, she even got up and sat back down stretch her arms all the way to the side to fix her hair, but she won't say the first word...lol ima see how far she can go to get my attention
lmao this is too funny. Either way you put it you're going to have to get passed this. Whether you focus on money or not. If you want to have choice you're going to have to go through the process.

You're just rationalizing why you shouldn't approach. Saying all they want is attention. When you strip away the social conditioning all she wants is some cool guy to give her some good sex.

You ignoring doesn't solve anything. What is she going to do cry? Either way in the long run some confident guy will approach her and give her some good sex. Meanwhile you're thinking back on this girl you found attracted but was scared to approach.

You not approaching, in her eyes make you seem scared and not confident. The longer you take the more value your losing. Do you think high value dudes wait for the perfect chance to approach? or sits there trying to work up their courage to approach? I don't think so

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not gonna argue at all i know im not scare to approach if anything im tired of approaching and meeting stuck up girls that think that they are too cute, those are the ones that i ignore to show them that they aint worth my time approaching.

Trust me ive done that to a few dimes and they ended up approaching me, but everyone has their views.