Question PuertoRican Lover's views!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IT IS NATURAL FOR A MAN AND A WOMAN TO EMBRACE EACH OTHER’S COMPLIMENTARY NATURE AND BECOME ONE UNIT TO CREATE AND NOURISH A LIFE_LONG COMMITMENT TO ONE ANOTHER TO ADVANCE THEMSELVES AS A FAMILY UNIT FOR THE GOOD OF THEIR OFFSPRING AND SOCIETY!!!
BS - it si not natural for a man to be tied to one woman. Again, THIS IS MAN MADE.

Society had programmed you to believe this is NATURAL. and you accept this.

Relgion, society, culture - they want you to be married. They want you to form a life long commitment to one woman - why? because that breeds an ordered society. Tax's get paid. You work for the government. Produce more offspring that do the same.

It is NATURAL for men to fvck. It is natural for women to bear children and raise them.

Did the Cave man take a life long partner? no.

Nature onyl cares about reproduction and the promotion of the species. That's why you PRL have a wondering eye for women. That's why you get bored of the same old pvssy. That's why you can fvck multiple women.

Why? because that is natural for a man to do.

It's not natural for a man to be tied to one woman.

Men take what they want. Women submit to the mans strength.

The cocnept of "hor" is also man made.

You say it has nothing to do with religion - I say everything you say has the relgion dogma attached. You preach nothing different than religion.

this is why marriage today is an utter failure – men are marrying hors and not marrying women – FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is unnatural to marry a masculine hor – a clash is inevitable and departure is the norm!!!
So Women are responsible for the Divorce rate? So nothing is the responsibility of the man? It's not the NATURAL wondering eye of a man that's also partly responsible for this? It's just the woman - because all women are Hors? Ha - rediculous. More Relgious banter. So the woman is suppose to stay in a marrage when her husband is fvcking around? Or if he beats her? And if she get's out - what is she now labelled a Hor because she fvcked another man?

By your definition - any woman who fvcks a man is a hor? whether commited or not.

Unleash your shackels PRL - let your eye's be open.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL i agree with everything you have posted.

I just want to say THANKYOU ... for bringing enlightment, laughter, and constructive feedback to your fellow Don Juans in the SoSuave community, via insight, humor, and sound reasoning!

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
“ What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice? “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

Reaction score
Originally posted by djbr
I LOVE YOU PRL.

This is one of the BEST things I've ever read on this forum.
Originally posted by djbr
I'll say it again: PRL I LOVE YOU.
Ok guy, you said this twice and you are making me nervous!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Lost In Translation
I just want to say THANKYOU ... for bringing enlightment, laughter, and constructive feedback to your fellow Don Juans in the SoSuave community, via insight, humor, and sound reasoning!

Lost In Translation - you have been doing a good job yourself bringing enlightment, laughter, and constructive feedback to your fellow Don Juans in the SoSuave community, via insight, humor, and sound reasoning...but you can't use my sig because that is copyrighted. :)

You are my twin baby brother in Australia… The Australian_Lover – sounds good!

Originally posted by dietzcoi
PR_L, once again I have to ask where you were in 1983 when I made the worst mistake of my life??

To think I could be retired now and living in the South of France, instead I pay out the a$$ for child support and lose half of my military pension.

WHy don't these young bastards listen? THey have no excuse.. they have heard the truth and they won't believe it!!

Dietzcoi
DJ Dietzcoi, hindsight is always better than our present knowledge – don’t you cherish your children that were the result of your marriage (outside of the financial obligations.)??

I wish I had children but I don’t want them with a hor!!

Originally posted by JonJack
I totaly agree that marriage is man made. In the animal kingdom, there are some animals that have life partners. It's hard to believe that they're married though.
Take the word “marriage” out of your vocabulary and you have it right! Woman want men as life long partners – this is their natural and rightful thinking before religious institutions were even invented because her nature dictated so!!

A hor is a corruption of a woman’s nature!!

Originally posted by NewMan
BS - it si not natural for a man to be tied to one woman.

It is NATURAL for men to fvck. It is natural for women to bear children and raise them.

Did the Cave man take a life long partner? no.

Why? because that is natural for a man to do.

It's not natural for a man to be tied to one woman.

Men take what they want. Women submit to the mans strength.

So the woman is suppose to stay in a marrage when her husband is fvcking around? Or if he beats her? And if she get's out - what is she now labelled a Hor because she fvcked another man?

By your definition - any woman who fvcks a man is a hor? whether commited or not.

Unleash your shackels PRL - let your eye's be open.
I agree with you Newman, men natures are not meant to be with only one woman for the rest of his life but a woman’s nature is different!!! She is not made to hor with any man she desires!

But in today’s societal make-up it is best to be loyal and take care of your offspring that you created with this woman or else chaos results – as we see in today’s world!!

It is NOT natural to beat a woman or to have sex with many women and bring home a disease to your wife – this is a extreme example you presented!! This is why both must be committed to one another!!

Newman, I know that you are looking for a lifelong commitment from a woman – I can tell from your writings!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU'RE HORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now, in the spirit of PRL, I'm going to fill up the screen with exclaimation marks.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote - diplomatic_lies
YOU'RE HORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now, in the spirit of PRL, I'm going to fill up the screen with exclaimation marks

LMAO !!!

no wait i need more exclaimation marks

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you dig through all the social conditioning crap that the left wingers, and the gay and feminist agenda pushers have foisted on our society.....when you peel back the layers of all the garbage and get to the core of the matter, with a clear mind and reasoned thinking, you will see that PRL is in fact 100% correct.

Tell me, what's natural about sticking your nob up another guy's arse? What's natural in getting turned on by the site of another man's puckering anus?

What's natural in all these girls whom I've known in the last 20 years, who have, since their teens, slept with more men than they can remember and who are now in their early 30's, looking completely haggard and f*ck out, and have god knows what diseases ranging from genital warts, to Chlamydia to herpes?

(Here's a hint, while I may have been AFC for most of my life, I at least had sense enough to stay away from these diseased sluts).

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's natural in all these girls whom I've known in the last 20 years, who have, since their teens, slept with more men than they can remember and who are now in their early 30's, looking completely haggard and f*ck out, and have god knows what diseases ranging from genital warts, to Chlamydia to herpes?
Your missing the point.

There is a huge difference between a chick who's 22 and who has fvcked 15 guys - or is 30 and has fvcked 30+ guys (or whatever that number is) and a 28 yr old chick who has had a couple of failed LTR's.

But according to what you all think - this 28yr old is a hor.

Someone has better call Websters and redefine the meaning.

But in today’s societal make-up it is best to be loyal and take care of your offspring that you created with this woman or else chaos results – as we see in today’s world!!
Birth COntrol

It is NOT natural to beat a woman or to have sex with many women and bring home a disease to your wife – this is a extreme example you presented!! This is why both must be committed to one another!!
Just as extreme as your example.

And by the way - it's not that extreme.

What's the exact #? I don't know - but I'd bet it's around 70% of men who cheat on women. So the example is not that extreme.

I agree both must be committed to one another - and that's my point (which you constantly ignore) - is that Men (and women - but I'm not talking about women yet) are not 100% committed.

And in this case, that woman who's cheated on by her man, who then leaves - is according to you a hor. By definition - YOURS - any woman who thus fvcks a man is a hor.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your missing the point.

There is a huge difference between a chick who's 22 and who has fvcked 15 guys - or is 30 and has fvcked 30+ guys (or whatever that number is) and a 28 yr old chick who has had a couple of failed LTR's.

Birth COntrol

What's the exact #? I don't know - but I'd bet it's around 70% of men who cheat on women. So the example is not that extreme.

I agree both must be committed to one another - and that's my point (which you constantly ignore) - is that Men (and women - but I'm not talking about women yet) are not 100% committed.

And in this case, that woman who's cheated on by her man, who then leaves - is according to you a hor. By definition - YOURS - any woman who thus fvcks a man is a hor.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your missing the point.

Birth COntrol

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, I just have to add something to this four pages of discussion, good discussion though.

But I notice how you guys talk about marriage and how it is natural or un natural, or defined by God, or defined by state, but honestly guys, do you really marry somebody or would you marry somebody because God told you to or that is what you believed everybody wanted(maybe if you were an AFC, hehe)

Honestly, marriages end today due to the fact that men turn to AFCS, and either the woman gets bored or decides to go get some more excitement. I dont think the woman is to blame here because that is her nature to want a real man, the man just stopped being a man. You understand what I m saying.

I think the real question would be, why would a don juan get married? Well, probably because he wants to settle down, but however, this is the key, if he goes from being a don juan (which is why the woman wants him anyway) back to an AFC, she would lose interest just like any other woman would. Some woman just stay with it, then some find some more exciting men out there.

As far as how the bible states that once you are married you should not cheat on your spouses, women I am sure know this, but temptation is a damn ***** when your man is not even acting like a man anymore. I mean, do you guys see what I am saying?

Prl I think that you have some excellent viewpoints, and I honestly thank you for sticking around and helping some people out as you say. And I agree with you about how nature has her place, and order. But guys lets just think about something here,

If nature was really in control of EVERYTHING, where would that leave our creativity?

I believe, and this is just me and you guys can respond, but nature seted in place the order of a woman and the order of a man. Then give man dominance over his world, where he could use his creativity to create what he wanted in his world. I believe that nature laid the foundation, but we as men, must construct the rest of the building, by first deciding what we want, then finding wisdom to get it and attain it, and then go out and get it.

What do you guys think?

Reaction score
DJ P-E, yes men have dominance but this “natural” dominance has been taken away by “artificial” constructs largely influenced by the power structure and medis which has been hijacked by hors, feminists, and Homos – thus, society is in collapse!!

Under the natural law of male dominance things are in order in the family construct!

Also, men’s purpose in life is not to “entertain the female – we are not entertainers so quit using the “Your girl left you because she was bored” argument – this is not valid. Hors may leave you because they are bored but not women! Hos are always looking for a new penis until they start looking ragged with age then they want a loyal chump to forget about her horish past and accept her for she is!! FOOLS!!!

I like exclamation points – they are my friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes Newman, men have abused and cheated but the family and rearing of offspring continued with little disruption because of the women who were faithful to her offspring; however, when women started cheating and abusing then the family and her offspring were destroyed and children neglected!

The mother is at the root of the family and her children – the child needs love and nurturing most from his/her mother – when the mother becomes masculine then she loses her natural instincts to love and nurture her offspring and she rather be at the bar/disco grinding on some pimp that never intends to be loyal or commit to a hor – especially a hor with children!!

Newman, as I stated before – you may not like the word or the institution of marriage but I know you do like a life-long partner that is committed and loyal to you and one who helps YOU meet YOUR goals in life and celebrates your successes. You, as I, have just yet to find her!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Newman, as I stated before – you may not like the word or the institution of marriage but I know you do like a life-long partner that is committed and loyal to you and one who helps YOU meet YOUR goals in life and celebrates your successes. You, as I, have just yet to find her!
Yes I do. I will not argue with you there.

The mother is at the root of the family and her children – the child needs love and nurturing most from his/her mother – when the mother becomes masculine then she loses her natural instincts to love and nurture her offspring and she rather be at the bar/disco grinding on some pimp that never intends to be loyal or commit to a hor – especially a hor with children!!
Yes there are women like this - and yes they are scum.

And yes Newman, men have abused and cheated but the family and rearing of offspring continued with little disruption because of the women who were faithful to her offspring; however, when women started cheating and abusing then the family and her offspring were destroyed and children neglected
But you have not addressed the issue:

You label every chick with the same brush - and that is just wrong.

It amazing that you don't answer this specifically.

because by your definition any woman who fvcks their man is a ho.

Not all women are hos.

Men need tyo be men and take control for sure.

But don't be afraid of a changing world./

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny coincidence, after work last night I went to the pub for a pint and marriage was the discussion du jour. This woman friend of mine was getting married to a really great guy and was surprised how happy she was about it, given her prior feelings towards the institution, which were not favourable.

Of course, behing the bar is a complete flaming poofter who works there, saying, quite logically that, given how 90% of marriages are failing now, he couldn't understand why anyone would want to get married these days. Kept going on about how this is the 21st century and people need to catch up to how the world is these days.

I assume of course, being that he's a homo, he probably is pro gay marriage, despite all this.

Believe me, after having read this thread yesterday, the irony of the homo's statements were not lost on me.

I.e. it's his kind that are currently trying to destroy the instituation of marriage, he openly gives advice/statements saying how marriage is dead and no one should bother, yet in all likelihood advocates gay marriage, all under the guise of living in the 'modern' 21st century world where people should conform to his ideas.

Smells like an agenda to me.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.e. it's his kind that are currently trying to destroy the instituation of marriage, he openly gives advice/statements saying how marriage is dead and no one should bother, yet in all likelihood advocates gay marriage, all under the guise of living in the 'modern' 21st century world where people should conform to his ideas.
Well unless you know for sure that he is pro gay marriage, then this is mute.

But, to follow up on this point.

Do you think that the government would support a contract between two people - where over 50% of the time that contract becomes null and void?

During life you enter into contracts - let's say for example a contract to build an extension onto your house. Now I am sure there are sometimes issue's with these contracts - but nowhere near the 50%+ failure of the divorce contract. If it were so, I guarantee that no one would sign that contract with the builder knowing that there's a 50%+ chance that he's going to fvck you.

Yet the government - and people - continue to enter into such contract when dealing with things of the heart.

Who get's fvcked in the marrage contract? Generally the man. Whilst the woman continues her new life with a fat little check every month (pvssymoney).

The silly thing about it all is that almost every person who writes up a contract in life - needs to be qualified in some way. Except of course the most important - marriage.

Young people enter into this contract blindly almost daily. And we wonder why there is such a high divorce rate.

In the US you've got the be 21 to drink - yet you can fvck your life up just as easily when your 16 by getting married.

Seems like this BS institution is in dire need of a overhaul.

The problem is though, that it will never happen thanks to the shakels of religion.

Reaction score
Yes Newman, a woman that is seximg a man outside of marriage is a hor and the man is her temporary pimp!

You are currently dating and sexing a girl and your mind is on leaving her – no surprise here she probably has sexed many guys and they left her @ss – where is there pimp now? Gone, like the buffalo!!!

After you, she’ll go and sex another pimp and he’ll leave her, ad infinitum!!! Get the picture? She is horing!!!

But one day she wakes up and says, “Hmmm, I got new wrinkles on my face and my tits and arse are drooping and damn near hitting the floor from all of that tugging and pulling from my previous pimps – I’m getting older, I better catch a chump soon who will commit to me through marriage before my @ss is alone forever and I (women) hate to be alone!!” “Who is going to be foolish enough to marry me after I’ve been fvcked out and crumbling?”

There is always enough chumps who would marry a used up hor because he is lonely and is tired of chasing hors, so he might as well marry one.

You get the scenario – I’ve seen it many times!!!

If you don’t want a divorce then don’t marry a masculine hor who doesn’t want to follow her nature as a woman and be subservient to the man!!!

The divorce rate skyrocketed because these wives today have a masculine hor mindset and think that they are in control – and the man nowadays definite don’t respect her as a woman because she was just another hor that looked better when she was younger but now she looks ragged – so why should the man stick around with a ragged looking hor?

Do you notice how men treat a young beautiful hor – he goes out of his way not to disappoint her for fear of losing her company? (we call these guys chumps). Butt when the hor ages and gets ugly there is much disrespect from the man’s part and he departs from her with glee!!

If you marry a hor there is really nothing there of value once she ages and her beauty deteriorates, but if she was a honorable, respectable, dignified and feminine woman then man tends to stick around for her – if not for her sake then for the children!!

If men would quit marrying hors today and marry women of value then divorce will still happen but it would be much lower. In fact, many men aren’t marrying these hors today – this is why you see all these hors with babies running around looking for a chump to take careof her and her bastard offspring!!!

Any young man who marries a woman who is a hor with the offspring of another is an utter fool!!!!

You are suppose to have sex with hors and not marry them!!!!

Marry a self respecting woman who hasn't blown, sexed, rubbed, tugged, screwed, grabbed, sucked, men before she married you!!

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newman states...

Yes I do. I will not argue with you there.

Well, this is all I'm saying when I talk of the natural order of things - every woman and man wants this - it is in our genetic coding of life - to complement one another so that we may form an union.

Marriage in religion is merely a symbolic gesture to formalize what is already in our human natures as set by our creator!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are currently dating and sexing a girl and your mind is on leaving her – no surprise here she probably has sexed many guys and they left her @ss – where is there pimp now? Gone, like the buffalo!!!
Wrong.

She got married when she was 18.

She was with the same guy for 8 yrs.

She is now 26 and getting a divorce.

She left him after many years of abuse.

But then you would call her a hor, like every other women you label with the same brush.

The divorce rate skyrocketed because these wives today have a masculine hor mindset and think that they are in control
Not true.

It's so high today because women can. They can leave men. They couldn't in the past.

But one day she wakes up and says, “Hmmm, I got new wrinkles on my face and my tits and arse are drooping and damn near hitting the floor from all of that tugging and pulling from my previous pimps – I’m getting older, I better catch a chump soon who will commit to me through marriage before my @ss is alone forever and I (women) hate to be alone!!” “Who is going to be foolish enough to marry me after I’ve been fvcked out and crumbling?”
Only a fearful man would think this.

A real man, a DJ would not even need to question his man hood - for this is what this statement tells me. No man would wonder why the woman is interested in him - yet your fearful that your not man ENOUGH.

Again - you fail to define the word hor.

And you do not answer the specific hor question.