Question for drzaius, Titman, Ulrick, & co

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I am on topic...

You asked what motivates the "monsters" and why they are the way they are. You asked if it was because they were treated badly by women, etc.

The fact of the matter is this...

The "monsters" behave and think as they do because they don't take responsibility for their own choices. If they had taken more care in who they chose to get involved with they would not have had quite so many unpleasant experiences that have piled up so much baggage for them to carry around.

Kindly explain how this is not on topic. Men are supposed to be logical, rational and solution seeking. If all you were seeking in this thread was yet another congregation of men crying about how mean women have treated them then you chose the wrong title and didn't make it clear in your original post that you only wanted whining. It sounded to me as if you were interested in more than that...apparently I, yet again, have given the guys here far too much credit. And here I thought this site was about learning things, accepting the sometimes difficult truths about yourselves and taking the necessary steps to improve yourselves and your situations. Apparently this forum has drastically degenerated into a self pity party.

How pathetic...and truly sad. No person has ever gained anything good from wallowing in self-pity and victimhood. Encouraging these guys to do that is a disservice to them and this forum.

Again...they are as they are not because of anything that happened to them, but simply because they made poor choices and refuse to accept that they are responsible for the choices they make in life.

Reaction score
Wyldfire, I'm not interested in arguing with you. There's no benefit in it. I have learned what I needed to know & I have chosen the path I want to follow. That was the purpose of this thread. None of the motives which you ascribe to me are true. I am done now--goodbye.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"A man believes that Good always triumphs over Evil, that power and influence don't matter, that the only important things are honor and courage...Not because these things are true. It doesn't matter whether they're true. These are the things worth believing."

[/B]

Nice Quote!

Sayno'

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SAYNO
Nice Quote!

Sayno'
Yeah, but the guy probably never worked in corporate America.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True

Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Yeah, but the guy probably never worked in corporate America.
Yep, its a bvtch aint it?

Sayno'

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: True

Originally posted by SAYNO
Yep, its a bvtch aint it?

Sayno'
Yeah, but if a guy's lucky (has gotten burned and learned his lesson), he figures out the rules of the game and plays to win. ;)

Mischka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: True

Let me first say that I like the many quality replies here.

Would you say DJism is some sort of art/science? Is becoming a monster the black belt of that art? If not, what is it, where do we want to go?

If you are one of the masters, why would you care about how many women you attract? Isn't that question as relevant as buying another mercedes for a billionaire? The mercedes may be a great car for a guy with a standard purse, but the billionaire doesn't get happier. So he focuses on a 50m yacht to cruise the mediterranean. Why? Maybe it is the time and effort he puts in acquiring the boat that make him feel well. Of course the 50m yacht gets boring when he sees that 100m boat near St.Tropez.

Is the billionaire a monster because he spends a lifetime's income of a hard working family on a useless item in an instant?

Is the master DJ a monster because he ****s more women in a month than an average guy in a lifetime?

No need to envy any of them.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: True

Originally posted by Mischka
Let me first say that I like the many quality replies here.

Would you say DJism is some sort of art/science? Is becoming a monster the black belt of that art? If not, what is it, where do we want to go?
I've always felt that DJism is what you make of it. Although I've seen many guys mistake being a DJ with being a 'player.' Not that one is better than the other, they are just different.
If you are one of the masters, why would you care about how many women you attract? Isn't that question as relevant as buying another mercedes for a billionaire?
Very good point. But understand that here in the states, quantity has more value than quality.
Is the billionaire a monster because he spends a lifetime's income of a hard working family on a useless item in an instant?
Not to me. People should use whatever means that they have to its fullest. Again the problem arises here in the states when someone has more than someone else. We have an obscene sense of 'equality' over here.
No need to envy any of them.
Well said. It's like comparing apples to oranges. Be the best DJ that you can be defined by your own terms, actions and goals.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I suppose being one of the "monsters" I'd better chime into this bullsh!t drama fest aswell.

To answer your questions:
it sounds like you have all concluded that sex is a purely physical action no more significant than taking a dump
It is purely a physical act............FOR A MAN, get your head out of your brainwashed by society ass, connecting "emotion" with it is for chicks and telemovies, make no mistakes.
a woman is a pile of meat with a pu$$y, and any human interaction with a woman is worthless.
Well duh, not to clued up on our vapid and mindnumbing Western chicks are you? Dont get me wrong I've met a few that are worthy of my conversation and have earned the rights to be more than something I ejaculate in. Btw I find your statement ridiculous for the simple fact most of our "modern" chicks even deep down realise they are useless to the average man besides having a cvnt and here we have you a MAN pretending there is more to it, I actually feel a tinge of embarrassment for you.
Maybe I am mistaken, but this is the impression I get from your posts
Rightly so.
You seem like you have black hearts made of stainless steel that feel nothing.
More brainwashing by society, pay no attention to it. It's merely a side-effect of the lies youve been told to put a negative spin on the act of obtaining more than 1 cvnt. Discussion of what actually works when it comes to vagina has always been automatically frowned upon, its human nature.
I want to know: what made you this way?
A desire for a variety of vagina, the realisation that our women are not really that unique and the truth.
Is this the logical end-result of exposing yourself to too much bad behavior from too many bad women?
No its the end result of knowing whats up.
Do you guys picture doing this into your 50's and 60's? How does it work?
Who cares thats for AFCs and chicks to ponder, I'm in it for the cvnt for now.

No offense man, but it seems some of Wyldfires drama must have rubbed off onto you for you to start such a ridiculous and chumpish post.
Your WAY over analyzing and misleading yourself at the moment, sorry to be anticlimactic but no "hearts" have been broken, no "over exposure" of bad behaviour by women has made me ( I cant speak for those other "monsters" you asked) this way. Again its simply a desire for a variety of vagina and discussion on the easiest and most productive way of achieving it. Go visit masf and read this, I think when you realise there are more "monsters" than you previously thought your going to kick yourself bro.

Also just out of curiosity and for sh!ts and giggles and seeing as I answered all of your moronic questions can you post the link to 1 of my posts where I can witness my "monsterish" behaviour you describe.

Cheers.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )

Also just out of curiosity and for sh!ts and giggles and seeing as I answered all of your moronic questions can you post the link to 1 of my posts where I can witness my "monsterish" behaviour you describe.
Originally posted by johnny_dangerously
Actually THIS post is one of them. It makes me cringe a little bit.
So in short youve got nothing. So in that case next time when you have a momentary lapse and decide to air some weirdass romantic fantasies and misconceptions you have try and leave my name out if it.

It's already embarrassing enough for me to respond to this drama filled, mental masturbatory, romantic comedy wankfest as it is.

Again, just in case your still missing the point. For me its only about vagina and the path of least resistance in obtaining it, all this other nonsense has nothing to do with anything.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by johnny_dangerously
You seem like you have black hearts made of stainless steel that feel nothing.
This can't be true, because when I read this, I swelled with feelings of pride and satisfaction. ;)

I won't even address the "points" you were trying to make in your post, because like most members on this forum, you suffer from the same tendency toward broad generalizations, snap judgements, and failure to see the big picture. But I will say that I'd rather be categorized as a "monster" then live life in fear of my own insecurity. Take a look at the headers on this board... you'll find one in there that reads something along the lines of "Help! What happens if I can't find a wife?!?" ... And you think the so-called "Monsters" are the problem here?

Reaction score
No, sirs, I don't think you are a problem & I don't want to "solve" you. I want to know what you think. I have to admit your world-view currently horrifies me, but I won't swear on a stack of bibles that my own won't come to resemble it.

I wanted information, and you have given it to me. I wanted to see (as much as I can) how YOU see things. Titman, you can go ahead & insult me--that's fine, I don't know you--as long as you give me the information I'm after. And you have.

Thank you all for taking time to answer, even though some of you believed this was not worth answering, you did anyway. So I am in your debt.

I now think I have what I need to get started. Further advancement for me will not come from reading the internet, but by getting out there & getting my hands dirty, so that's what I'm going to do.

Bye,
-J.D.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Said:

I now think I have what I need to get started. Further advancement for me will not come from reading the internet, but by getting out there & getting my hands dirty, so that's what I'm going to do.

Bye,
-J.D. [/B]

Thats he best self-help advice i've ever heard!

Sayno

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
johnny i agree with you. alot of these guys are going to be really really lonely. nobody is worthless. maybe some of you guys should stop worshiping david deangelo and pick up a bible once in awhile.....

women are people too, you can't just treat them like crap. doc love is the one, in my opinion, hitting the nail on the head. you need a happy medium....

i guess it's all in what you want out of women. if you guys like senseless screwing from 100 girls, fine, i'm in no position to tell anybody how to live. But personally i have morals and i prefer quality over quantity anyday.

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc Love is pretty seriously lacking in a lot of areas. He's a little out dated and "edgeless" as well. And I have ALL his stuff and used to think he was THE MAN, but as I evolved I found better material and had my attitude "adjusted" by some fine ladies along the way............

Remain a "monster" forever? No, probably not. But I will never give my heart to a woman with a real fight - that's what they want anyway..........

gixx

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not so long ago I thought that all women are sweet angels. Oh boy, was I wrong :( I am starting to believe that REAL women are as rare as REAL men.

Originally posted by gixxer

There's this guy Brent on DDs Advanced Series. He doesn't call women, he doesn't approach and he doesn't date. He only has physical relationships with women and he gets laid like a rock star! Granted, this guy is really advanced but the point is that he is completely indifferent to women. I've actually taken him as my role model........
Yeah, Brent is (or seems to be?) a true DJ. Like he just couldn't care less. I especially like his quote "wherever there is an attachment there is an endles misery" (or something in that meaning)

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its even worse than you Think!

I think that there are far more honourable men than there are women nowdays!

With the excepion of 'WY******' of course!

:rolleyes:

Sayno'

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the guys who get laid often by different women, are you really satisfied with that? Keeping your emotions in check (or supressed) and going out scoring women with an almost cold calculation, do you really enjoy the end result? Do you not enjoy risk, or am I wrong about my perception of you?

There are times when I just want to fvck the **** out of a woman, purely a physical desire to just get it out of my system (not rape or anything), and if I knew I had the "skills" to make it happen, I don't think it would give me the same thrill when it actually happens. Do you guys ever experience this? That it becomes easy to the point where it's more of a routine way to masturbate with another person? Is that what being a "monster" will lead to?

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand where all this is even coming from. Why are we even fielding these types of questions? Isn't this why we come to this forum to begin with? What am I missing here?

I feel like I'm on NFL.com being asked to explain why I'm a football fan...