Question about virginity...

manbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its a problem. I'm 18 and still a virgin, and I think I'm late compared to most people of my generation. All my friends had done it before they got outta high school. Now I'm inexperienced(I've never had a date or anything) and lack skills, and so I put chicks off. They're past the stage of not knowing what they're doing, so they expect more from me but I can't deliver because I've gotten behind.

Reaction score
Qualifing a reason for your virginity may make you seem less shy or socially ackward about it and puts a choice back into your situation. For example, you can say that you are asexual and really have no interest in girls or anyone for that matter, but you may want to try something out, as no girl has really turned you on that you meet yet or gave you that special sexual spark, or that you you have strong religious convictions and are simply dont believe in pre-maritial sex.

I think the asexual line would work best - you are a virgin because you haven't found someone that was really hot that gave you real sexual vibes, and you think most of the girls are just too tame to get you interested - and see if that 'phrase' experimentally gets some girls to start qualifying sexually for you. AFter all, if you are not sexually turned on, of course you are not going to do it, right?

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
guys...im 23 and im a virgin. at what age do you think its still ok to be one?

As long as it takes for you to develop a relationship with someone who you think is worth losing it to.
Great answer. :up:

Reaction score
KillaCam said:
Hypothetically, if you lost your virginity at 2 years old, someone's daddy should be in jail.

Fortunately, maths equations don't make good pickup lines.
Wrong, I just picked up a really hot guy from the street by reciting an algebra equation, man this guy knows how to have a good time!

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomatoes said:
A virgin....thats like....10 points!

I must admit I dont know if girls see more for a virgin like some guys do.

Its ok to be a virgin at 23....i guess. I would sort it out soon thow. You are already in my opinion. If you havent had the chance then fair enough but you need to take action.

If I said to you what do you think the main underlying reason for you still being a virgin is. What would it be?

Sarge On!
i dont know man...im a handsome dude and everything and i see all these other dudes pulling hb9s. im just not as social as everyone else...and no i dont have social phobia...i think i need to study the bible way more....havent had a chance to do reading in last few months because i dont read at the house where my roomies live in fear they might find out about this site and make fun of me...so i read at school...or was thinknig about priniting out articles and go to the bookstore.

Reaction score
Ken785 said:
i dont know man...im a handsome dude and everything and i see all these other dudes pulling hb9s. im just not as social as everyone else...and no i dont have social phobia...i think i need to study the bible way more....havent had a chance to do reading in last few months because i dont read at the house where my roomies live in fear they might find out about this site and make fun of me...so i read at school...or was thinknig about priniting out articles and go to the bookstore.
There must be something wrong you're doing, because I'm taking your word that you are good-looking. My best guess is you're putting on an act, or being fake somehow, this is OKAY if you are a good actor, but for those of you who aren't I don't recommend this strategy

Method Boy

Banned
Reaction score
If you're not trying to lose your virginity, why the hell are you on this site?!?!?

udontknowme

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a girl. I guess it depends on the type of girl. There are some girls who don't like virgins I guess. Maybe they care more about the sex than the guy. Or maybe sex is all they are looking for and they wanna be sure it's gunna be good.
But then there are girls like me who could care less if you're a virgin or not. There is this guy I like, and if I found out he was a virgin, guess what, I'd like him even more.

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomatoes said:
15.3 years old is the average. Another useless fact from Tomatoes! :up:

Sarge On!
I'm curious tomatoes, where did you get this statistic?

manbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got to admit being a virgin wouldn't bother me(or at least not as much) if I was in the typical position for my age. But unfortunately most guys thar *I* know at least, lost their virginity at a younger age. My best friend lost his his freshman year of high school, before he even turned 15. My brother and older cousin were both in junior high when they had their first times, and here I am a year outta high school and still a virgin.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has the averages on durex.com
Our's is 18something.

manbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried going there and it said it was an invalid host name.^

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Chicks secretly think older virgins are low status males whether she's consciously aware of it or not, which they basically are. Socially awkward, shy etc are bad traits for excelling in a demanding society which she doesnt want or need.

Sure you'll obviously get chicks claiming a willingness of breaking in a virgin now and then and some may even act on it on rarer occasions but at the end of the day its nothing more than a momentary novelty and then its back to perceiving you as useless for her social boost up/network.
I don't know why some guys bother to type this type of crap, it has absolutely no basis of truth at all.

Woman couldn't care less if a guy was a virgin at 40, if she is attracted to him it isn't going to bother her.

Not all guys who are virgins are shy, nor are all virgins of a lower social status, some are confident around woman until it comes to sex, there are many reasons for this, most are psychological I guess, others don't wish to engage in sex until they meet the right woman.

I think a lot of guys think they are experts on everything, but attractive woman will date a guy who is a virgin if she likes him enough.

I don't know why so many guys talk about being of higher value or social status because they have had sex with many woman, if the amount of sexual activity makes for a male being better than the other, then my pet Tom Cat has trumped you all, how stupid can guys get. :mad:

Kuhlraum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't have actual "sex" until I was 21. When I was 18 I went out with a girl that was very liberal sexually. She didn't care that I was not experienced. I never did have sex with her, just petting and oral stuff. I used to believe in "the one," but I am over that now, big time. I did want to make sure that my first time was with another virgin also.

I wouldn't worry about it. Just don't lie. Tell her that you are inexperienced and you want to take it slow. If you are really insecure about it try getting a girl that you know, but aren't really good friends with and see if she will have sex with you. That's what I did, we were both virgins and we decided to do it so we could be embarrassed in front of each other and not someone that we actually liked.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incorrect

KillaCam said:
Hypothetically, if you lost your virginity at 2 years old, someone's daddy should be in jail.

I always hit on chicks in my calculus class.

Me: "Are you an integral?"
Her: "wtf..."
Me: "Cus I want to find the area under your curve."

Instant win.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaCam said:

"Hey, i'm Nick. Does your daddy touch you? You know... down there?" :D

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
I don't know why some guys bother to type this type of crap, it has absolutely no basis of truth at all.

Woman couldn't care less if a guy was a virgin at 40, if she is attracted to him it isn't going to bother her.

Not all guys who are virgins are shy, nor are all virgins of a lower social status, some are confident around woman until it comes to sex, there are many reasons for this, most are psychological I guess, others don't wish to engage in sex until they meet the right woman.

I think a lot of guys think they are experts on everything, but attractive woman will date a guy who is a virgin if she likes him enough.

I don't know why so many guys talk about being of higher value or social status because they have had sex with many woman, if the amount of sexual activity makes for a male being better than the other, then my pet Tom Cat has trumped you all, how stupid can guys get. :mad:

Totally agree, unfortunately you'll have to get used to people with thousands of posts talking utter crap at times round here :crazy:

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok dude, I am not on this forum often, so excuse me if I lack the majority mental mastrubation approach.

Here is my perspective:

I have a friend Jenny who is a virgin at 21. She claims it is because she is "choosing" it to be this way. Majority of us are pretty sure it this is a lie and she just can't find a guy. She is probably a 6/10

I have slept with 2.5 virgins in my life, and will not do it again, for the same reason most girls will not sleep with you if they find out - virgins generally suck in bed and must be taught everything.

However, with the chick logic, there is an added bonus - As soon as you tell her you are a virgin she will make her eyes real big and exclaim "I have to go, I can't take your virginity!"

So if you are asking is it bad that you are a virgin at 23? It depends. I think it is because your mind is not wired to constantly think sex and flirt.. but at the same time this could be a good thing since it doesnt distract you.

If you want advice, do what I did - read the "Sir_Chancelot's Love Making Guide" and DO NOT say you are a virgin, do not say how many chicks you ****ed, and , if you put in the work, you should have her saying "Wow, that was awesome" and have no worries.

GL