Question about virginity...

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys...im 23 and im a virgin. at what age do you think its still ok to be one? i feel like i have to lie sometimes to my friends which ive known for 1 year...at first when i met them i lied and talked about past conquests n stuff...now they know im a virgin because i said it in a truth or dare drinking game we played with some chicks. (and one of the chicks when asked which one of us guys would she hook up with most...she said the innocent one, which was me)

is this virginity thing weorking for me? do chicks see it as something they must take as like a diamond in the ruff? all my guy friends are now joking saying..."man! we need to find ken a b1tch so he can break himself!"...and yada yada.

what you guys think?

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
we need to find ken a b1tch

what you guys think?
^ that ^ :)

Seriously though, i lost mine at like 19-20, and i think thats pretty damn late. The average is 15-16.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys...im 23 and im a virgin. at what age do you think its still ok to be one?

As long as it takes for you to develop a relationship with someone who you think is worth losing it to.

is this virginity thing weorking for me? do chicks see it as something they must take as like a diamond in the ruff?

Who cares,when they ask say "its none of your business". Or heck here is an idea.....Say the truth.

Nethel

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're going to get a lot of pressure on this board to lose your virginity as soon as you can. But, none of the advice matters if you aren't emotionally ready.

(And no, before you ask, we can't tell you if you're ready.)

Reaction score
Ken785 said:
is this virginity thing weorking for me? do chicks see it as something they must take as like a diamond in the ruff?
what you guys think?
sh*t man, after reading your post, I've just decided to tell every chick that I'm a virgin, even though I'm not. Seriously I will try it, I really think you're onto something here!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Chicks secretly think older virgins are low status males whether she's consciously aware of it or not, which they basically are. Socially awkward, shy etc are bad traits for excelling in a demanding society which she doesnt want or need.

Sure you'll obviously get chicks claiming a willingness of breaking in a virgin now and then and some may even act on it on rarer occasions but at the end of the day its nothing more than a momentary novelty and then its back to perceiving you as useless for her social boost up/network.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally

I like it because they are clean. It also presents a challenge.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no one age that is "right". Everyone is different.

I lost mine at 15, and while it's a good story to tell, it wasn't exactly fulfilling.

Don't be content with letting girls "would be opinions" of you dictate what you want. If you want to get laid right now, work on your game, and get out there.

You're a diamond regardless, keep that in mind, always.

Reaction score
KillaCam said:
I lost mine at 15, and while it's a good story to tell, it wasn't exactly fulfilling.
Hold on, let me get out my magical "Bragging Rules" calculator.
Sorry I'm just doing math homework.
Let's see... X + X/5 = actual number
ahh... bingo
X = 15
actual number... well I'll let you do the math.. come on, exercise your brains!

Nethel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do believe that's the first witty repartee I've seen all night. Congratulations to you sir.

Reaction score
Nethel said:
I do believe that's the first witty repartee I've seen all night. Congratulations to you sir.
In case anybody here needs help on the calculus exam... the answer is 8327092709520923

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
how is saying what age u lost it at, bragging... lol.

Anyway I'm with your friends, it's about damn time u got laid i seriously dunno what this talk about being emotionally ready is about, lol i lost mine at 17 which is actually pretty late compared to most people i know/knew. The sooner the better IMO, i wasn't "fulfilled" my first time tho i had a damn good time in the proccess. Real talk tho... u gotta start somewhere, and u have ur entire life for sexual experiences to "fulfill" u, IMO the only ppl that really wait for sex are certain type females, hardcore christians and everyone else just waits because they CAN'T get any.

PS: most normal females will not want to have sex with you more because of the fact that you've never had sex... it's the truth. Also you have even gone thru the trouble to lie about being laid before so just... there's no reason not too, lol. It's natural!!

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A virgin....thats like....10 points!

I must admit I dont know if girls see more for a virgin like some guys do.

Its ok to be a virgin at 23....i guess. I would sort it out soon thow. You are already in my opinion. If you havent had the chance then fair enough but you need to take action.

If I said to you what do you think the main underlying reason for you still being a virgin is. What would it be?

Sarge On!

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
Hold on, let me get out my magical "Bragging Rules" calculator.
Sorry I'm just doing math homework.
Let's see... X + X/5 = actual number
ahh... bingo
X = 15
actual number... well I'll let you do the math.. come on, exercise your brains!
Buddy, it ain't bragging. I'm not fussed what other people think of it, but I can openly say i'm not proud of losing it so early. This thread is about helping Ken out, not personal acolades. Kudos on the witty comment though, kinda.

Reaction score
KillaCam said:
Buddy, it ain't bragging. I'm not fussed what other people think of it, but I can openly say i'm not proud of losing it so early. This thread is about helping Ken out, not personal acolades. Kudos on the witty comment though, kinda.
I wasn't talking about you, I was doing my homework.

by the way, here's a REAL hard question. If my actual age that I lost my virginity is 2, what would be my "bragging rules" calculator-given age? remember, the equation is actual age = X + X/4. first person to get this one right gets a lap dance from me.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
^ that ^ :)

Seriously though, i lost mine at like 19-20, and i think thats pretty damn late. The average is 15-16.

15.3 years old is the average. Another useless fact from Tomatoes! :up:

Sarge On!

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypothetically, if you lost your virginity at 2 years old, someone's daddy should be in jail.

Fortunately, maths equations don't make good pickup lines.