"Quality" women are a by-product of Real Men

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
D&B, I wish I could be complacent enough to believe the world is this easy.

There is no need for us to go out and kill anything but you must carry the burning fire of desire to do it.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Women are shape shifting creatures. They LONG to (actually they LIVE to) find a Man who they can wrap themselves around, a solid, unwavering form that they can use to build an identity for themselves, to establish their place in the world.
Hey good insight STR8 .. THis is so insightful that I am going to forward thsi onto www.feminazis.com just to give them something to chew on .

BTW, you sound like your old self again !

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Any woman who is worth my time (read- FEMININE woman) does to an extent define herself based upon securing a high value male.
Hmmm. I see what you are saying here.

But I think its more like this: you are defined by the choices you make, including who you choose as your partner.

This would go for both men and women.

Then together you both grow, molding each other into something even better.

You can't build a house with rotted wood, no matter how skilled a carpenter you are.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Hmmm. I see what you are saying here.

But I think its more like this: you are defined by the choices you make, including who you choose as your partner.
Yes, but women define themselves MUCH more by who they are connected to than do men.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:

This would go for both men and women.
I would say women are less defined by others based on their choices and who they choose as a partner. Women are defined by the partner more though.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who deeply understand their NEED for Polarity will be drawn to the Masculine Man.

She will simply enjoy and feel fulfilled feeling like a Femenine Woman.
She will know her place, and will be insppired to do Femenine things in her nature. She will learn new things about Men, and learn to Appreciate Maleness and masculinity.

Once she realizes the VALUE you give her by your Masculine strength and essence, she will do what she can to safeguard the relationship and continue her expereince.

This will eventually make her a more evolved and self realized woman.

Johnny Walker

Reaction score
Hey Guys....WASSUP

I'm kinda new to forums and stuff, but one of the things
I'm working on for this year is the computer techie nuances.

ANYWAY

I'm really digging this debate on the dynamics of men and women.

I've been personally observing this since I aquired my first
girlfriend at the age of 6. Ever since then it's been on and cracking.

There are a ton of truths on this post that really clarify what REALLY
is important to one's own life-style.

In my opinion, after enough experimentation, development of
my own awareness, character and general life experience
(wise and unwise)...It all comes down to having the courage
to follow your heart and instincts at it's very rawness.

We all have authority to customize and carve out our own reality.
There will be various challenges, unknown elements and truimphant
moments which overall 'temper the steel'.

Once you've developed a balance and equilibrium of inner-work as
well as walking the edges of life (risk/action)....

Your energy will change and grow in the right direction. Women, experiences
and whatever else that comes into your life will propell you in the right
direction. Everything will take care of itself as you maintain the momentum.

The man will BE THE MAN, standing in total acceptance and compassion.
Authentic with a strong piece of mind and the HEART to take action.
Women will literally melt in the presence of this caliber of man.

It is a level absolutely beyond complacency. Life is about choices.

From my own life I have to say that women, deep down, are looking for
INSPIRATION. We all want to be free and powerful. When that 'energy'
embodied in a man or woman comes along - it highly charges the envior-nment and is felt by everyone around.

I look forward to hearing more of these types of discussions, as I find
them fascinating. The kind that leads to empty wine bottles and such.

Cheers,

Johnny Walker

p.s. There is that universal law of like attracts like. Whatever you 'project'
will come your way. Choices, choices.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
paternalistic nonsense, a different time and a different country
Agree on that, we all miss the good old days but we have to realize that the world changed in almost 10 yrs.

Whatever worked before smartphones, facebook and social networks shouldnt be taken so seriously anymore.

To think of human relationships the same way we did before the social media plague is not any different than planning the working day the same way they did a decade before electricity was invented.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree on that, we all miss the good old days but we have to realize that the world changed in almost 10 yrs.

Whatever worked before smartphones, facebook and social networks shouldnt be taken so seriously anymore.

To think of human relationships the same way we did before the social media plague is not any different than planning the working day the same way they did a decade before electricity was invented.
I'm not sure I agree 100%. People still have to talk face to face.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure I agree 100%. People still have to talk face to face.
Good luck with that if she has her cellphone on the table and just uploaded a picture.

The problem awfully is not the competition from the media, its simply the fact that the whole way the reason and think changed due to the feedbacks they get from facebook.

Even if there is a blackout and no device is working, she still has in her mind those 100 unknown guys spamming compliments to her and liking her pictures.

Even if you are the guy that bangs her, you still deal with a different person than what she would have been in a 10yrs ago enviroment.

A different environment builds different individuals and different individuals work and answer to different stimuli.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck with that if she has her cellphone on the table and just uploaded a picture.

The problem awfully is not the competition from the media, its simply the fact that the whole way the reason and think changed due to the feedbacks they get from facebook.

Even if there is a blackout and no device is working, she still has in her mind those 100 unknown guys spamming compliments to her and liking her pictures.

Even if you are the guy that bangs her, you still deal with a different person than what she would have been in a 10yrs ago enviroment.

A different environment builds different individuals and different individuals work and answer to different stimuli.

So the question is how we handle our selves in the way things are done today? Can we give our lady a reality that reduces the impacts of her Facebook and Instagram browsing?

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the question is how we handle our selves in the way things are done today? Can we give our lady a reality that reduces the impacts of her Facebook and Instagram browsing?
No they are superficial attention*****s and the ones that aren't have personality disorders..

This women ****ing suck

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I’ve seen in an alarming jump is people’s heads/faces buried in their cellphone whenever they have to wait at stop lights when driving. It’s not gender-specific, yet... its amazing.

Next time you’re stopped at a busy intersection take a look across the cars and see how many people are surfing their cellphones without their eyes fixed on the red, yellow, and green light indicator. :eek:

It’s double obvious if the light turned green, cars started to go and the person browsing their cellphone hasn’t left yet.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everything stays the same with the one huge exception of marriage or anytype of binding, legal agreement with a woman in a romantic relationship. Even the best of the best of them cannot be trusted to stay faithful in today's environment. Doesn't mean we can't have great long lasting relationships with them but you can never ever trust them to not go rogue. EVER.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually OP was an intelligent poster, and it’s irrelevant that this thread is almost 10 years old.

OP got the inspiration for this thread from my old thread, “Be a Man.”

You see being that we have very few uncastrated MEN left in the world these days, the value of MEN has increased. As OP infers, it’s not within women’s nature to be “quality,” but rather her quality (of behavior) is directed and governed by the frame of the man she’s surrendered to. Notice the use of the word “surrender.” Quality cannot be incited in a feminine woman unless she totally surrenders herself to a MAN, and this “surrender” can only occur with a man not necessarily of high value but one of extreme masculinity.

Last edited:

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually OP was an intelligent poster, and it’s irrelevant that this thread is almost 10 years old.

OP got the inspiration for this thread from my old thread, “Be a Man.”

You see being that we have very few uncastrated MEN left in the world these days, the value of MEN has increased. As OP infers, it’s not within women’s nature to be “quality,” but rather her quality (of behavior) is directed and governed by the frame of the man she’s surrendered to. Notice the use of the word “surrender.” Quality cannot be incited in a feminine woman unless she totally surrenders herself to a MAN, and this “surrender” can only occur with a man not necessarily of high value but one of extreme masculinity.
That's the thing they don't surrender they don't adjust or grow or change they do them until you drop them.
You can try to talk and explain and teach them but they dont care to be better.

Older generation women are who you are speaking about.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the thing they don't surrender they don't adjust or grow or change they do them until you drop them.
You can try to talk and explain and teach them but they dont care to be better.

Older generation women are who you are speaking about.
Women who don’t surrender to you are women you don’t want.

You don’t try to talk.

You don’t try to teach.

You don’t try to explain.

It’s your kingdom. She either conforms to your reality or gets the boot. If you allow her to stay in your Kingdom upon her overt defiance, the onus falls on you.

Men ... stop being victims. You are greater than this type of thinking.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who don’t surrender to you are women you don’t want.

You don’t try to talk.

You don’t try to teach.

You don’t try to explain.

It’s your kingdom. She either conforms to your reality or gets the boot. If you allow her to stay in your Kingdom upon her overt defiance, the onus falls on you.

Men ... stop being victims. You are greater than this type of thinking.
Good point. If u have to struggle with them comprehending then they dont have the values you need and will ultimately **** it up.