Pulled a HB10 - expert help required

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You asked her out...wait for her reply.

If she declines, but at least seems interested, call her again sometime.

If she doesn't answer at all, she's ignorant and you should drop her. Her being an "HB10" does not grant her the right to be rude and ignorant toward you.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
You asked her out...wait for her reply.

If she declines, but at least seems interested, call her again sometime.

If she doesn't answer at all, she's ignorant and you should drop her. Her being an "HB10" does not grant her the right to be rude and ignorant toward you.
good advice

Gap

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes.. she gave u her number because she saw something interesting at u.

call her after 2 days ALLWAYS. if u call her before 2 days it`s too fast and that means u are needy/desperate. if u call her after 2 day (day3) that means u don`t care about her.. that`s too much. after 2 days it`s the best.

and allways lead !! ALLWAYS!

tell her "ok.. let`s go sunday in x place.. we meet at y spot at H hour." and leave it like that. YOU RULE not her.

and with the atm card i thinck its bull**** that she want`s u to pay for her.

at all costs.. try never to pay anything for a chick, unless u are in a relationship with her. ;)

Regards,
Gap Ro PUA

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
well she asked me when i was gonna take her to the movies - so i suggested we go on wednesday - she said she wud have to check her money situation first has someone had stolen her atm card.

Oh 1 more thing - and this is a different girl - does her giving me her phone number mean she likes me?

cheers
If it's a legit phone number, it means she WANTS you to get in TOUCH with her, yes.

Don't worry about it so much. I guarantee you didn't land these girls by worrying. Don't start now. :p

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
well she asked me when i was gonna take her to the movies - so i suggested we go on wednesday - she said she wud have to check her money situation first has someone had stolen her atm card.

Oh 1 more thing - and this is a different girl - does her giving me her phone number mean she likes me?

cheers
ha no it doesnt mean she likes you. It just means shes got that initial interest which is good, shes ready for you to give her your best shot, if you do good that means shell be into you, if not you can forget about her. I mean she likes you but not like having sex with you kinda liking.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give you my (self-proclaimed) professional opinion :

All these texts that you've been sending this girl would have been better received as phone calls.

One of the mad players I used to hang out with taught me that one night. We were at the bar, and he was like watch this. He walked up to the girl, started talking, then within about 10-20 min they were on the dancefloor making out.

They eventually swapped numbers near the end of the night, when we all left early for an after-party. About a half-hour after the bar ended, he called her and just was like, "Hey, I'm just calling to make sure that you made it home allright. Ok good, I'll talk to you soon so we can get together again. Ok, goodnight."

Then, after he hangs up he mentioned to all of us in the car, as we're pulling up to the after party. "Chicks love that stuff, it shows that you are caring and shyt." That girl, btw, ended up being his flavor of the week.

Let's talk about this from the level of rapport. When you build rapport with someone, whether it happens or not depends alot on your body language (70%), your voice tone (24%) and the words (6%). Therefore, when you are in person it's easiest to build rapport with someon, because it's your body that helps you out. When you are talking on the phone, your ability to build (or build on the rapport that you previously built) is about 30% as effective as in person because all the other person has to go by is the voice tone and the words themselves. So, when you are texting (and the same goes for MSN, YAHOO, etc) all the other person gets are the words themselves... so you better friggin be good with your words, or have a good rapport with her already because your only working your game at the 6% level.

Mind you, 6% is all that those people that meet online get to start with, and that works for some people. And if all you got is a phone conversation your still at 30% which is alot better than nothing (and is part of the reason why people are compelled to gesture as tho the person is next to them even if they both have no chance of seeing each other). Why would you cut yourself short any more than necessary?

(I hope I explained that well).

I also regretfully inform you that you are dead in the water with this girl. UNLESS SHE CALLS YOU! in which case you would have already gamed her enough that you will either get a date or a definitive answer.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are in trouble and you dont even know it. You have the wrong mindset. Just because she is a HB10, you think you need to act different and do everything perfect. If this girl was a HB6, do you think you would come on here asking for expert advice? In general, treat all girls you date the same. Don't think you have to impress her just because she is a HB10.

gargamel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bud_2005
You are in trouble and you dont even know it. You have the wrong mindset. Just because she is a HB10, you think you need to act different and do everything perfect. If this girl was a HB6, do you think you would come on here asking for expert advice? In general, treat all girls you date the same. Don't think you have to impress her just because she is a HB10.

We tend to forget that more than often..

Best advice yet.

Oh yeah, I liked what So pimp its scary said, too

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bud_2005
I agree too. Good advice!

Try to keep your cool and stop thinking too much about it. Don't think that sending her a text at a particular time will make any difference because that's nonsense. The only way it will make a difference is if you are too eager or persistent.

She may be a HB10 in your mind, but in her own she may just be a HB6, so as bud2005 said, don't do anything different.