Puahate.com and other bullys that make fun of u when u try to improve yourself

iSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand people just want to improve their lives when they enter the self help and seduction community. But there are people out there are so inhuman, so hateful, that they cant see somebody improve because they have to bash them. There parents, friends girlfriends, classmates, and www.puahate.com, people who have nothing better to do than mock and bully people who want to better their lifes. I know your suppose to get your validation internally, but do u have any advice on how to handle people who constantly put you down, and wont let your dreams come true?

I feel like im on the bottom of the social ladder. I started approching girls 3 weeks ago, and my friends found out.... and they are making fun of me... calling me a wannabe player. I think my game is bad... but my biggest problem is i get anxiety attacks when i approach, because im worried when she sees my friends, ( Day 2s)... my friends are gonna make fun of me in front of her. I think this is the reason why im still a virgin.

how do you deal with the bullys that try to bring you down... and wont let you change?

catman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats easy pick new and better behaved friends that arent so quick to put you down.Cant pick your family but you dont have to take any crap from them either stand up for youself cause no one else will:rockon:

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the 2nd time you've mentioned that stupid website.

I know you're trying to get people to visit there, but maybe you could have been a little less obvious about it.

Well I guess the fact that you took the time to type up two long-azz posts is your attempt at being less obvious. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that you're not very bright.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont go to the site stupid. WHY invite grief into your life? I don't go to a womans site and pick fights there-don't need the grief. Find new friends who are better than your old ones. repeat the cycle until you have supportive friends. If you still hang with them, it only means you don't want to get better.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA hate is an odd site. It's only purpose is spreading hate, which is obvious since hate is in the title.

I was surprised to see that they have something against the lair that I occasionally visit.

I've seen enough and I don't have a reason to go back to that site.

alwayslead8821

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stand it also.. I notice if I mention it at all to friends that I believe NEED IT (AFCs) they make fun of me or look down on me. I have started ignoring that completely because it affects your inner confidence man.. Hell they think they are just "happy" the way they are! BullSH!T they are probably crying themselves to sleep and masturbate with their tears! (I might be exaggerating a bit on that one). BUT seriously who gives a SH!T what they think! Just love yourself and keep learning man! (You are doing this for yourself and only you)

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So your "friends" are bugging you about being a virgin and also making fun of you trying to approach women?

Not very good friends!

We always talk about how guys need to respect themselves more and not put up with BS from women. In this case you need to apply this to your male friends.

Next time they bug you call them on it.

kody_starr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to write something rude (i..e, blunt), but I can tell that you are young, naive and rather sensitive to boot.

It's not them, but your over reaction to them, which is the real source of the problem.

Translation: you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

jnice48146

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do I get the feeling that PUAhate.com was started by a bunch of AFCs that just tried to learn a bunch of "tricks" to pick up women, but never worked on their inner game and improving themselves? They got rejected by women left and right because their personalities ( using that term VERY LOOSELY) had no substance and were seen right through. Now they are bitter and want to bash the community. Haters! Hey, the fact that we HAVE haters means we're doing something right! Where is the smiley that flips the "bird"? HA!

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get that feeling at all. Mystery looks like a closet homo and I have the feeling that all the girls in my neighbourhood will laugh their pretty cute asses off when they are approached by such a guy. That is, if he approaches at all, because he smells like a predator trying to rob insecure guys of their money.

In other words: these so-called PUA's are a joke.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these so-called PUA's are a joke.
I wouldn't say they are a joke because I'm sure they get results, and I can't put down the seduction community because as the original poster says, they are trying to improve themselves.

On the other hand, I do feel that way sometimes. I read some of this stuff that they advise you to do to pickup women, and really so much of it comes across as BS. All this business about how you have to be the most social guy in the club, the center of attention and the life of the party, doing all these routines that are worked out ahead of time. It's like they want to turn you into the dancing monkey, working your @ss off just to entertain some chicks. Not saying the stuff won't work.

To the original poster, I agree with kody starr. If you didn't react to their teasing by letting them know it bothered you, they wouldn't get such a kick out of doing it. They're just jealous and want you to fail, want to keep you down. It's a natural human behavior, they don't want a friend of theirs doing better than they are. I say keep up with your approaching, learning, and improving, it will pay off big dividends in the long run.

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:
I don't get that feeling at all. Mystery looks like a closet homo and I have the feeling that all the girls in my neighbourhood will laugh their pretty cute asses off when they are approached by such a guy. That is, if he approaches at all, because he smells like a predator trying to rob insecure guys of their money.

In other words: these so-called PUA's are a joke.
He doesn't look like a closet homo. What part of him looks like he hasn't already come out? I say 100% queer cover up.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesn't look like a closet homo. What part of him looks like he hasn't already come out? I say 100% queer cover up.
Fair.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YogurtSlinger said:
Either way guy is what 38+ but looks a lot younger and I'm sure has made a decent amount of cash by now. Can get some any time he wants I imagine. That's a long way to come from being 23 and getting excited when some one just said "hi" to you while waiting in line to enter a spot.

Love how faceless people on the web talk **** about people they don't know,(especially if they're successful in something) but he could be a real cool as hell person for all you guys know.

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
CarlitosWay said:
Love how faceless people on the web talk **** about people they don't know,(especially if they're successful in something) but he could be a real cool as hell person for all you guys know.
I hope you don't think that I wouldn't tell him how gay he looks to his face. He may be cool as hell, but it doesn't change the way he looks.

He might not suck a d1ck, but he'd hold one in his mouth until it got soft....

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care what some people on a website say? Or even your friends? Maybe, just maybe, your friends were gently kidding with you? Me and my boys bust on each other all the time, we have since we were kids. When I started my computer company they would call me Little Billy Gates all the time, it was just good natured ribbing. Toughen up sister.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Why do you care what some people on a website say? Or even your friends? Maybe, just maybe, your friends were gently kidding with you? Me and my boys bust on each other all the time, we have since we were kids. When I started my computer company they would call me Little Billy Gates all the time, it was just good natured ribbing. Toughen up sister.
The original poster is trolling. But your advice is still good.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I wouldn't say they are a joke because I'm sure they get results, and I can't put down the seduction community because as the original poster says, they are trying to improve themselves.

On the other hand, I do feel that way sometimes. I read some of this stuff that they advise you to do to pickup women, and really so much of it comes across as BS. All this business about how you have to be the most social guy in the club, the center of attention and the life of the party, doing all these routines that are worked out ahead of time. It's like they want to turn you into the dancing monkey, working your @ss off just to entertain some chicks. Not saying the stuff won't work.

To the original poster, I agree with kody starr. If you didn't react to their teasing by letting them know it bothered you, they wouldn't get such a kick out of doing it. They're just jealous and want you to fail, want to keep you down. It's a natural human behavior, they don't want a friend of theirs doing better than they are. I say keep up with your approaching, learning, and improving, it will pay off big dividends in the long run.
Exactly, they might get results, but you can't act like ''Oh it's time for phase 2, plan C, I should now say this and that''. Like Pook said, you can't teach someone the steps to laugh. You should just..laugh!

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I have not been to PUAHATE yet but it sounds funny.

I think if you're worried about being called a wannabe player, you're way too serious about all this. I'd laugh right along with someone if they said that. I mean the idea is humorous to me and I think approaching women is fun and people should be able to laugh about approaches and what happens. That's half the fun!

There was one guy I tried to use as a wing who was very serious and always wanted to talk strategy all the time. It was very annoying since I wanted to go approach girls, not sit and talk about stuff like we were football coaches. I just told him the truth, his seriousness was raining on my parade and then I went and started talking to some black girls about coffee of all things (starbucks or something like it at the mall). While he was still trying to find the perfect thing to say to some hypothetical Aryan princess, I was holding hands with a real, live girl. Hang out with people who are fun, like to laugh, and are not so insecure that they are afraid of your success. Thats what I do.

mcpwn

Don Juan
Reaction score
its actually a good site

separates the frauds from the legit guys