Professional pictures taken...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is your opinion. Guess what? Other people have other opinions.

Some hot girls will find Richard ugly. Some will find him average. Some will find his handsome. This applies to everyone.

I find Richard to be average with great potential.

A physique alone can add 2-3 pts to one's SMV. With a physique, tan, and hairstyle, Richard can be an easy 8, even at 5'7".

All a man needs is to be is a 7 and good "game" to get tons of women between 7-9.

Richard, as is, right now, with no additives (physique, tan, hair) can slam 7s if he develops his social acuity.

Your advice is not only not constructive and quite damaging, but it also deters others from sharing their photos and seeking assistance because of the potential outlay of the few who are misinformed. Further, advising someone to make money to attract women is not constructive as it could lead only to a gold-digger/security type of relation (see BigNeil)which is to a detriment to the man for many reasons.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No conflict. Reread, full sentences this time.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But he is NOT putting in any effort to develop social skills required to bang chicks that are a notch or two over him in the SMV bracket.

All of this materialistic stuff is simply not needed IMO and is a temporary bandaid that is hiding the true problem......his inability to talk to women in a way that creates interest/attraction.

A few new outfits can be a great idea for any of us. But it isnt a problem solver when it comes to women. If it was that easy, everyone would be doing it and cleaning up with 7s-10s
I told him to get a dog, and his reply was something like: That's stupid. I hate animals. People who like animals are stupid.

Then, all for the sake of women , and we're talking future women, he hopes, he then gets d!ck enlargement surgery, and is talking about spray tans, hair plugs, and lambos. It's like he's on a mission to become the most shallow person possible.

You, or I, or a lot of the guys here could go take the ugliest shelter dog out for an afternoon walk and do better with girls than a guy with a spray tan and a Lamborghini. Using props to get women does not have to be expensive. (disclaimer - Don't adopt an animal that you don't want, just borrow one for the day from a shelter. Any shelter dog will be happy just to get out of its cage for a nice walk.)

Reaction score
He should become happy with himself, see the glass as half full and not half empty.
This guy (claims to) be super rich, can afford a Lamborghini, flips houses like a real estate mogul.
And still he finds minute things about him that make him unhappy.
Think about all the people who would kill to be a week in his shoes. You think a dialysis patient would think longer than 2 seconds to be you?
Or a handicapped person on welfare?

So he thinks he will be happy once he finds a girlfriend.
Trust me a girl will never make you happy if you are not happy already with who you are now.

You're single, you can do w/e the F you want, no b*tch on the couch complaining about some fagot at work, or that you are being cold because you didn't reply to all of her 250 texts of that day, or that your mother in law is invited to your house without your knowledge, or an ex bf coming out the woodworks.
Being single is amazing, you can book a flight to anywhere and live it up.
I'm busy working right now. I'll make a longer response later, but for now I will say that I'm not even interested in a "girlfriend."

I don't believe that a relationship is even a real thing. It's more like an imaginary concept.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I told him to get a dog, and his reply was something like: That's stupid. I hate animals. People who like animals are stupid.

Then, all for the sake of women , and we're talking future women, he hopes, he then gets d!ck enlargement surgery, and is talking about spray tans, hair plugs, and lambos. It's like he's on a mission to become the most shallow person possible.

You, or I, or a lot of the guys here could go take the ugliest shelter dog out for an afternoon walk and do better with girls than a guy with a spray tan and a Lamborghini. Using props to get women does not have to be expensive. (disclaimer - Don't adopt an animal that you don't want, just borrow one for the day from a shelter. Any shelter dog will be happy just to get out of its cage for a nice walk.)
I agree with you.

He rejects any GOOD advice that anyone has given him on here and immediately becomes argumentative and becomes a know it all (sorry Richard but if you were slaying pvssy you wouldnt be creating 10 threads a day about why you cant get women). I will believe the Lambo when I see it.

The old saying about putting lipstick on a pig comes to mind. Not sure why every one is blowing smoke up his @ss because none of this stuff would help a sociopath pick up chicks and sustain anything short or long term with a woman.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I'm busy working right now. I'll make a longer response later, but for now I will say that I'm not even interested in a "girlfriend."

I don't believe that a relationship is even a real thing. It's more like an imaginary concept.
I think that your entire outlook on women in general is "an imaginary concept". LOL.

How about this- save the money for the "Lambo" (LOL) and just spend it on hookers from SA. That should be a good 10-15 years worth and get you and your bionic d!ck getting some pvssy once a week. Cause thats the only way its going to happen.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sensing crabs in a barrel...

Richard, start working on your physique, which will take time, but also begin working on your conversations. Start with small chat with clerks, random encounters, etc. Read some Dale Carnegie, and other leadership boosk, they will help gain understanding. Then you have to put it into practice.

It seems there is a significant amount of jealousy regarding your funds, which I really don't understand. It's like golf, if you lie about it, you are only hurting yourself. I don't think the Lambo is necessary, the pics are solid for now, just work on your mind and your body.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I am sensing crabs in a barrel...

Richard, start working on your physique, which will take time, but also begin working on your conversations. Start with small chat with clerks, random encounters, etc. Read some Dale Carnegie, and other leadership boosk, they will help gain understanding. Then you have to put it into practice.

It seems there is a significant amount of jealousy regarding your funds, which I really don't understand. It's like golf, if you lie about it, you are only hurting yourself. I don't think the Lambo is necessary, the pics are solid for now, just work on your mind and your body.
I believe sazc has more muscular body than him

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Awwe I see you like trolling me!
Thanks for the attention!!!
No im just speaking the truth. If i didnt do gym i would never get a single date. But i do, and even tho im beginner, i can pull some dates there and there from tinder. It adds me 2-3points. Its the easiest thing a man can do to get incredible boost. I would even call it cheating because all this advantage is easy to get

Also how can you be IT oriented and think im trolling

Reaction score
I think that your entire outlook on women in general is "an imaginary concept". LOL.

How about this- save the money for the "Lambo" (LOL) and just spend it on hookers from SA. That should be a good 10-15 years worth and get you and your bionic d!ck getting some pvssy once a week. Cause thats the only way its going to happen.
And I believe that you speak at a volume of 10 when you should be a at a 3.

I believe you have deluded yourself into thinking that you're some super player when you're not.

How's that $9k engagement ring working for you?

When I buy a Lamborghini, you will be the last person I would care to show because I would never hang out with you in the first place. I wouldn't even hire you for glass work if I needed it done.

I listen to all GOOD advice. But many, if not most, of the people here have no such advice to give whether they believe it or not.

You are a person who has never persevered through anything challenging. You have a life of ZERO impressive accomplishments, yet you delude yourself into thinking you are "the man."

Reaction score
I believe sazc has more muscular body than him
And I believe a homeless person has an equal bank account to yours.

There's only so much time in the day. My business is far more important than the gym.

Although I do plan to start lifting when I'm done with the aftercare from this plastic surgery. I can only do so many things at once.

Not all of us are "blessed" with the fact that we have no greater responsibilities than flipping Big Macs.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A physique alone can add 2-3 pts to one's SMV. With a physique, tan, and hairstyle, Richard can be an easy 8, even at 5'7".
If he bulks up, he's going to have to replace that suit, it won't fit anymore. But if he can afford a Lambo, that shouldn't be an issue.
We all have our own perception of ratings, and rating guys is tricky, but I think people throw the "8" number around awfully loosely around here.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No im just speaking the truth. If i didnt do gym i would never get a single date. But i do, and even tho im beginner, i can pull some dates there and there from tinder. It adds me 2-3points. Its the easiest thing a man can do to get incredible boost. I would even call it cheating because all this advantage is easy to get

Also how can you be IT oriented and think im trolling
Dude, I'm a chick. I have a yoga body. I'm not all bulky. Im also in IT for almost 20 years. Good job and I get paid.

Quit trying to call me out. It's annoying.

Glassguy

Reaction score
And I believe that you speak at a volume of 10 when you should be a at a 3.

I believe you have deluded yourself into thinking that you're some super player when you're not.

How's that $9k engagement ring working for you?

When I buy a Lamborghini, you will be the last person I would care to show because I would never hang out with you in the first place. I wouldn't even hire you for glass work if I needed it done.

I listen to all GOOD advice. But many, if not most, of the people here have no such advice to give whether they believe it or not.

You are a person who has never persevered through anything challenging. You have a life of ZERO impressive accomplishments, yet you delude yourself into thinking you are "the man."
I'm doing great buddy. Thanks for the attention. I do just fine with women because I do most of what others try to tell you on here. You're just incapable of listening.

You haven't even flipped a house and you're buying a Lambo (in 2-3 months...like they are holding that one for you lol). Please.

Sorry but someone has to call you out on this BS. And if you're stupid enough to buy a Lambo (even if you do have the money) I will assure you that it will not help you get women anymore than the $200 in your pocket given to a hooker.

I don't think the new clothes and pics are hurting but you aren't fixing the real problem here.

Until you do, I'm out. Not commenting on this fantasy land BS anymore. It's like a soap opera lol.

Reaction score
I'm doing great buddy. Thanks for the attention. I do just fine with women because I do most of what others try to tell you on here. You're just incapable of listening.

You haven't even flipped a house and you're buying a Lambo (in 2-3 months...like they are holding that one for you lol). Please.

Sorry but someone has to call you out on this BS. And if you're stupid enough to buy a Lambo (even if you do have the money) I will assure you that it will not help you get women anymore than the $200 in your pocket given to a hooker.

I don't think the new clothes and pics are hurting but you aren't fixing the real problem here.

Until you do, I'm out. Not commenting on this fantasy land BS anymore. It's like a soap opera lol.
You have no advice to give.

Any guy who describes himself as "not the smartest guy in the world" is not someone I want to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.