Pretending to be Chad Thundercock on Tinder.

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
This was Chad's hookup.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbfkgp7ld8030ke/Screenshot_2017-10-28-13-08-36.png?dl=0

So it works for some.

Is there a hookup app now? I don't want to get into a monogamous relationship really. It's not worth it to me.
hookups apps are mostly 20% of women that look for sponsor and 80% of horny men

My current screen from badoo. like 20 women chatting with me in the same time and im just pasting messages. This is really time consuming and im about to drop it or write a bot that would reply them automatically after 10min but its gonna be hard.

Reaction score
hookups apps are mostly 20% of women that look for sponsor and 80% of horny men

My current screen from badoo. like 20 women chatting with me in the same time and im just pasting messages. This is really time consuming and im about to drop it or write a bot that would reply them automatically after 10min but its gonna be hard.
I don't get it. What do they want from you and why do they message you?

Your matches are way better looking than mine and mine haven't even replied. Half of mine are in their late 40's.

Do you end up meeting these girls and having sex with them?

Reaction score
Good looks and high quality traits definitely helps in that first step of attraction, and its always the first thing guys see when they put up fake ads like this, but it also creates its own hurdles (especially online). The fact that "Chad" only had 7 matches in 2 days is not an accident, because your own (real) social acuity and personality is still being conveyed no matter what you wrote in the bio.

A lot of women will look at such an ad with the same kind of skepticism that a man will have towards a hottie with her own ad; usually too good to be true (fake) or just straight up attention wh0ring. You need a certain type of social acuity to overcome such stigma and skepticism. If the bio or the communication doesn't convey some clue or explanation as to why such a quality man is seeking women online, women will bail out, often with the slightest provocation.

I'll bet anything that if you rewrite "Chad's" profile to convey his desire to find "a beautiful, quality woman, both inside and out...a woman who glows above all others in intelligence, trustworthiness and simplicity within the shallow cesspool of the singles night life", or some other really cheesy sh1t like that, that "Chad" will get more matches.

Give it a try just for sh1ts and giggles.
Okay I might try the Chad thing, but more importantly, I could do my own...

What should I write in my bio? How do I make it congruent? What should I write about myself?

One guy on this forum said that my picture looked like I was gonna knife someone in the throat lol

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qsuqweb4dsouvr9/1499977303469.jpg?dl=0

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
I don't get it. What do they want from you and why do they message you?

Your matches are way better looking than mine and mine haven't even replied. Half of mine are in their late 40's.

Do you end up meeting these girls and having sex with them?
No you have to message them first. They reply if your profile and message is good. you can set age filters. im young so I set it to 20-35.

These women are looking for relationship (if not for daily validation from internet), not sex. But if you are good then you can still bring them to bed on first/second date, or third if not so good, or not at all. Just say you looking for long relationship.

Glassguy

Reaction score
No you have to message them first. They reply if your profile and message is good. you can set age filters. im young so I set it to 20-35.

These women are looking for relationship (if not for daily validation from internet), not sex. But if you are good then you can still bring them to bed on first/second date, or third if not so good, or not at all. Just say you looking for long relationship.
Do you realize that what you're doing is like trying to reach Stevie Wonder how to read?

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
Do you realize that what you're doing is like trying to reach Stevie Wonder how to read?
I don't mind lol. Im not best at edating and I was getting no dates on it for a year and just recently I realised the mass messaging method works good. If it helps someone then cool

Reaction score

So basically lie to them.

Now this is becoming more clear.

I've never been a very good liar. I don't think she would believe me. I'm pretty transparent.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just acknowledging reality.

But even Chad only got 1 hookup in two days. She was hot, but also lazy TV watcher.
The Chad thundercock thing is overrrated and overvalued by men looking to get laid. THe guys I know personally who knock down women left and right on the weekends and whenever we go out are average looking guys. The difference though? They know how to talk to anyone, they are fearless, very charming and dress very well. That's it.

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
So basically lie to them.

Now this is becoming more clear.

I've never been a very good liar. I don't think she would believe me. I'm pretty transparent.
Yeah some people can tell them upfront they are up just for sex and they get it somehow but I dont get how this works. And, because all men look just for sex(at least 90% on these apps), analogously all women like long relationships so.

Reaction score
Yeah some people can tell them upfront they are up just for sex and they get it somehow but I dont get how this works. And, because all men look just for sex(at least 90% on these apps), analogously all women like long relationships so.
Sex by coercion could be seen as rape.

Lying to someone saying you want a relationship just to get sex is coercion.

I'm not saying you would ever get charged for it, but I find that more shady than hiring a prostitute.

What do you do? Just say... "Things aren't gonna work out," after you've fvcked them a few times.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the hottest girl in the world walked up to me right now and wanted to fvck me all day long and be with me forever, etc..... I would get BORED of her in just a few days. Don't believe me? When I was having that threesome, at one point, the girls asked me if I even thought they were hot. I wasn't impressed with their "strip show." I was like.... I've already seen you naked and been fvcking you, why would I need to see you dancing around stripping. I truthfully do get bored of their looks after a short while.
I think a large component of sexual attraction (for men, certainly) is curiosity. What does she look like/feel like, etc. Once you find that out, there is a loss of novelty, along with some of the excitement.

I was watching this preacher talk about sex on TV. He was talking about if you only had one sex partner for your whole life you wouldn't be making comparisons, you wouldn't know what you were missing. I didn't agree with his conclusions, but he made some interesting points. Our current society throws so many sexual images at us at such a high rate, it's hard to imagine having just one partner for your entire life.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I fvck hotter girls than you do. The girls you posted pictures of were not very hot.
GTFO. Even Big Neil's photofeeler results had my chicks between 8.5 and 9.5s.

You're hilarious. Retarded and sociopathical, but hilarious.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get this Chad Thundercock bullsh1t off this board. That's reserved for pathetic, self-loathing losers who only know how to play the victim. Pretty much the complete opposite of what this board is about.

Ban this fool like he's bigneil.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get this Chad Thundercock bullsh1t off this board. That's reserved for pathetic, self-loathing losers who only know how to play the victim. Pretty much the complete opposite of what this board is about.

Ban this fool like he's bigneil.
I agree with the first part of this.

If you are going to name the epitomized Puzzy-slayer, name real people, like guru1000 :)

Glassguy

Reaction score
I agree. Ban this mouth breather so he takes up no more precious space on here.

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
When I was using fake pics from my POF profile, I got 2 of these chicks to meet up. I knew for a fact they would have been DTF because I was sitting off to the side of the bar and invited them to have a drink. Of course they never spotted me, because I wasn't the same guy, I just wanted to see for myself if they would show up.