Pretending to be Chad Thundercock on Tinder.

Reaction score
I felt like doing this for the past two days and these are my thought.... well first of all, even Chad got turned down at a ratio of at least 30 to 1. And he was mostly unmatched at any sign of disrespect, so it's not like Chad can walk around doing whatever he wants. In 2 days, "Chad" got 7 matches. Only one of them wanted to hook up, but she backed out after I couldn't provide proof that I was real. The girl was hot, too.

One of the more interesting exchanges was with a girl who wasn't looking to hook up, but what she said was interesting. She's not even hot. She has an ugly face and a pudgy body, yet she describes herself as "beautiful" even saying that her "beauty is a curse" lol. She says she only likes guys that are 6'1" and above. I am seriously considering that height surgery, adding 7 cm to tibia and 7 cm to femur. Yet at the same time as having ridiculous demands about her looks of the guys she dates, she later says that beauty is only skin deep. Pretty much spouting nonsense b$. She says she likes height over muscles.

I am now back on Tinder as myself seeing what results I can get. I'm not the best picture taker. Chad got 7 matches in 2 days. That's not really that much. I could possibly get a similar amount. Plus, Chad also got all the scams, etc. that everyone else gets.

But this got me thinking that perhaps I am just not in the "beautiful people club." This club that exists in the minds of seemingly every girl about themselves and only certain very good looking guys. So I am doomed just to get used for my money? In that case, I might as well splurge on threesomes every so often. No sense getting used monogamously.

But also want to know something that is a FACT whether you believe me or not? If the hottest girl in the world walked up to me right now and wanted to fvck me all day long and be with me forever, etc..... I would get BORED of her in just a few days. Don't believe me? When I was having that threesome, at one point, the girls asked me if I even thought they were hot. I wasn't impressed with their "strip show." I was like.... I've already seen you naked and been fvcking you, why would I need to see you dancing around stripping. I truthfully do get bored of their looks after a short while.

They think their sexuality is worth more than it really is. The hookup that Chad would have had was bragging about how she had a pierced ****, as if that is something that is amazing or means that she is special. It doesn't. That's not exciting. What kind of moron would think that a girl with a pierced **** made her worth anything extra? It just goes to show how delusional girls are about themselves.

Even though I would get bored of all the sex, it's still sad that apparently I might never get it because I'm not good looking enough. There's no amount of cosmetic surgery that would change this. 2 out of 3 doctors advised against facial fillers saying it was completely unnecessary. There is nothing available to me that could improve my looks into the "Chad" category.

I have much more confidence pretending to be someone else on Tinder than I do as myself. I don't think there is anything wrong with me, I just think that girls don't find me good looking enough to want to give me anything, except maybe the occasional fugly girl.

Perhaps this means that nothing else I do will matter. I could flip houses all my life. Make millions. None of my intelligence matters. I could get injured on the job and something could fall on my head and no one would care? Because the girls don't find me good looking enough to care about me as a human being?

Reaction score
Okay just got back on Tinder as myself. Got turned down about 300 times in a row without a single match.

Most of the girls I liked, I wouldn't even pay for if I wanted a hooker. In other words, they weren't hot. Maybe 15% of them were hot, but I still liked the ugly ones anyway.

Reaction score
Changing strategy, here's my new profile...

"I just want to fvck. I'm really good. Better than you.

I have massive anger problems and don't want to date you.

Even if I matched you, I probably don't even think you're hot, but I'll pretend to because sex is usually better than masturbating."

If I was being honest, I wouldn't match any of them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You're a moron.
No, I'm extremely intelligent, actually.

Here's my latest profile...

"House flipper, real estate investor. Financially set, but still choose to work. Self-taught. Do all repairs myself.

Just looking to see if anyone catches my eye.

Love traveling."

I had one match, but then by the time I got to looking at it, I guess she unmatched me. So far, it's been a lot more fun pretending to be Chad than being myself, but what's the use of that?

I Googled how to make a good Tinder profile and changed it according to their suggestions. It definitely said to include what you do for work.

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
I felt like doing this for the past two days and these are my thought.... well first of all, even Chad got turned down at a ratio of at least 30 to 1. And he was mostly unmatched at any sign of disrespect, so it's not like Chad can walk around doing whatever he wants. In 2 days, "Chad" got 7 matches. Only one of them wanted to hook up, but she backed out after I couldn't provide proof that I was real. The girl was hot, too.

One of the more interesting exchanges was with a girl who wasn't looking to hook up, but what she said was interesting. She's not even hot. She has an ugly face and a pudgy body, yet she describes herself as "beautiful" even saying that her "beauty is a curse" lol. She says she only likes guys that are 6'1" and above. I am seriously considering that height surgery, adding 7 cm to tibia and 7 cm to femur. Yet at the same time as having ridiculous demands about her looks of the guys she dates, she later says that beauty is only skin deep. Pretty much spouting nonsense b$. She says she likes height over muscles.

I am now back on Tinder as myself seeing what results I can get. I'm not the best picture taker. Chad got 7 matches in 2 days. That's not really that much. I could possibly get a similar amount. Plus, Chad also got all the scams, etc. that everyone else gets.

But this got me thinking that perhaps I am just not in the "beautiful people club." This club that exists in the minds of seemingly every girl about themselves and only certain very good looking guys. So I am doomed just to get used for my money? In that case, I might as well splurge on threesomes every so often. No sense getting used monogamously.

But also want to know something that is a FACT whether you believe me or not? If the hottest girl in the world walked up to me right now and wanted to fvck me all day long and be with me forever, etc..... I would get BORED of her in just a few days. Don't believe me? When I was having that threesome, at one point, the girls asked me if I even thought they were hot. I wasn't impressed with their "strip show." I was like.... I've already seen you naked and been fvcking you, why would I need to see you dancing around stripping. I truthfully do get bored of their looks after a short while.

They think their sexuality is worth more than it really is. The hookup that Chad would have had was bragging about how she had a pierced ****, as if that is something that is amazing or means that she is special. It doesn't. That's not exciting. What kind of moron would think that a girl with a pierced **** made her worth anything extra? It just goes to show how delusional girls are about themselves.

Even though I would get bored of all the sex, it's still sad that apparently I might never get it because I'm not good looking enough. There's no amount of cosmetic surgery that would change this. 2 out of 3 doctors advised against facial fillers saying it was completely unnecessary. There is nothing available to me that could improve my looks into the "Chad" category.

I have much more confidence pretending to be someone else on Tinder than I do as myself. I don't think there is anything wrong with me, I just think that girls don't find me good looking enough to want to give me anything, except maybe the occasional fugly girl.

Perhaps this means that nothing else I do will matter. I could flip houses all my life. Make millions. None of my intelligence matters. I could get injured on the job and something could fall on my head and no one would care? Because the girls don't find me good looking enough to care about me as a human being?

I did read just the first part but Edating is about numbers nowadays. Yes these (99%) women have issues and they are probably never loyal thats why you shouldn't take this seriously. They disrespect any man because they noticed how men are addicted to sex and how nice they will be etc just to have some sex. They become more aware of red pill etc. They start to think they are special. (however if women never touch this app they perceive men much different, much better)

If you want to get dates, you need to look like Chad. Its not hard. good haircut, funny photos, professional photos, funny bio, hit gym.

Then you need a lot of matches. I copy paste the same messages to 100-300 women (I lost clue) and 10 wants to meet.

If they reply to first message i copy paste them second message. Always same messages regardless what they say.

This goes on and on..

Then at 6th message (also copypasted) I ask about meeting. If they want, I set them as "favorite" in application so I dont lose contact with them. Then I ignore them for a bit and msg when I want to meet. Usually I set 2 for the same day so you dont waste time doing haircut dressing and going to city just for one woman, and if one flakes then no problem.

So you just have to copy paste interesting messages set to 300 women when you have good profile and thats it. Its not fair and its time consuming (It would be good to automate this, im thinking about it), but unfortunately most women there don't want to meet.

Reaction score
I did read just the first part but Edating is about numbers nowadays. Yes these (99%) women have issues and they are probably never loyal thats why you shouldn't take this seriously. They disrespect any man because they noticed how men are addicted to sex and how nice they will be etc just to have some sex. They become more aware of red pill etc. They start to think they are special. (however if women never touch this app they perceive men much different, much better)

If you want to get dates, you need to look like Chad. Its not hard. good haircut, funny photos, professional photos, funny bio, hit gym.

Then you need a lot of matches. I copy paste the same messages to 100-300 women (I lost clue) and 10 wants to meet.

If they reply to first message i copy paste them second message. Always same messages regardless what they say.

This goes on and on..

Then at 6th message (also copypasted) I ask about meeting. If they want, I set them as "favorite" in application so I dont lose contact with them. Then I ignore them for a bit and msg when I want to meet. Usually I set 2 for the same day so you dont waste time doing haircut dressing and going to city just for one woman, and if one flakes then no problem.

So you just have to copy paste interesting messages set to 300 women when you have good profile and thats it. Its not fair and its time consuming (It would be good to automate this, im thinking about it), but unfortunately most women there don't want to meet.
At this rate, it would take me 500 years to get 300 matches on Tinder. Was on POF a while back, got one fat girl who I didn't know was fat until a week into it. She had 2 fb's but would only fvck me in the context of a relationship. Not worth it.

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
At this rate, it would take me 500 years to get 300 matches on Tinder. Was on POF a while back, got one fat girl who I didn't know was fat until a week into it. She had 2 fb's but would only fvck me in the context of a relationship. Not worth it.
I talked about Badoo because you can get 600 matches there daily for free or something like that (but more than on tinder).

If I can do that then you can do that too. But dont put pathetic pics there. Work on them.

I dont even have professional photos and this method works gold for me.

Reaction score
I talked about Badoo because you can get 600 matches there daily for free or something like that (but more than on tinder).

If I can do that then you can do that too. But dont put pathetic pics there. Work on them.

I dont even have professional photos and this method works gold for me.
Okay I just paid for a lifetime membership to Badoo. Perhaps changing venues will help me. I think I do a lot better in person than online anyway.

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
Okay I just paid for a lifetime membership to Badoo. Perhaps changing venues will help me. I think I do a lot better in person than online anyway.
Lmao I just got a client to Badoo.

Dont forget about your profile, about pics, and about having GREAT messages set in text file. You also need good pics tho. Hit Gym.

Reaction score
Lmao I just got a client to Badoo.

Dont forget about your profile, about pics, and about having GREAT messages set in text file. You also need good pics tho. Hit Gym.
None of them have responded to messages so far. I don't think it's hard to send good messages. All Chad would have to say is "hey cutie" so that's all I will say. No need to over think it.

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what you do online to maximize matches. You're eventually going to have to follow through in person at some point. 600 matches online means nothing if you cannot do that.
Right. But getting the matches is step 1.

I've had Tinder matches in the past just come over and fvck. That's really what I'm after.

jboyd5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol you make a fake account catfishing hot girls, even planning to meet one, then there is a problem when an ugly girl has demands? Half of the post is you putting yourself down while comparing yourself to your fake account.

Reaction score
Lol you make a fake account catfishing hot girls, even planning to meet one, then there is a problem when an ugly girl has demands? Half of the post is you putting yourself down while comparing yourself to your fake account.
I'm just acknowledging reality.

But even Chad only got 1 hookup in two days. She was hot, but also lazy TV watcher.

Reaction score
Yeah, well, problem is that Tinder isn't really the "hook up" app that it once was. A lot of women are using it like it's Match.com now; looking for that special guy or whatever.

There are still some women on there willing to do the hook up thing, but these women will either be 1) the types desperate for some lovin', 2) will state in their bios that they are looking for "fun" rather than a relationship or 3) will be women visiting your area from out of town.

Women in group 1 are the easiest, but won't be good looking. Women in group 2 and group 3 are usually drawn in by the impression that you're a fun night out on the town somehow, which will have to be conveyed in your bio along with having some good photos of yourself doing such fun and interesting things. I don't think any will give a sh!t what you do for work.

Bottom line is, if you're not interested nailing ugly/lonely girls, have no interest in LTRs or don't have the stomach to entertain LTR seeking women long enough to nail them, then Tinder is best used (at this point anyway) as a long term, opportunistic and complimentary tool to help connect with these outlier, hook up situations whenever they present themselves, rather than as a primary source of such arrangements. And if you're not willing to be that "fun night out on the town" sort of guy, then you're pretty much going to have to regulate yourself to ugly girls for that quick, Tinder smash.
This was Chad's hookup.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbfkgp7ld8030ke/Screenshot_2017-10-28-13-08-36.png?dl=0

So it works for some.

Is there a hookup app now? I don't want to get into a monogamous relationship really. It's not worth it to me.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score