Post Your Myspace Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man.

theres ALOT of ugly people on here. haha oh well thats why youre here.

theres also alot of preppy black guys here.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dannowillbookem said:
man.

theres ALOT of ugly people on here. haha oh well thats why youre here.

theres also alot of preppy black guys here.
Whats wrong with black preppy people? Why is it imperative that you mention that? You have NO room to talk considining you look like a fag.

EDIT: Why are you people adding me?

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's a black person suppose to dress like huh thugged out with baggy jeans throwin up gangs signs. Shut the **** up faggot dress to impress do whateva **** i want. Your life gets a :down:

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this thread is made to diss people?? Couse if it is, then u all ugly!!!:D :D

deadaim89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow im suprised only about 3-4 guys actually look the part they talk on this forum, im gunna make seprate thread for everyone to post their pics. Everyone do it.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WDF??? I am new to myspace.. And i dont have a pic on me right now!! And that ur all ugly was a joke!!! I dont judge guys!!

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheNewGuy said:
Nice Jetta. Looks like an older model from the tail lights, I'm gonna say '96 GLS?

You mentioned you were getting a turbo (I assume 1.8T)... I wouldn't. People beat the **** out of turbos, the engine might not be in the best condition when you get it. I like the GLX VR6 myself...

If anybody wants my myspace link, PM me.
Thanks buddy! 1996 Jetta GLS... good call!

Yea it's a 2001 1.8T... dude's holding it for me. If it breaks, good. That's just an excuse to get the K04 Turbo thrown in there.... :rockon: and downpipe... and hot chick riding shotgun.. yee!

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AC/DC said:
Thanks buddy! 1996 Jetta GLS... good call!

Yea it's a 2001 1.8T... dude's holding it for me. If it breaks, good. That's just an excuse to get the K04 Turbo thrown in there.... :rockon: and downpipe... and hot chick riding shotgun.. yee!
Haha, I love Volkswagens. For my first car I'm looking at either a 98 or 96 GLS. My friend has a '04 GLI, it's sooooo nice. Rich bastard...

I sent you a friend request, I'm Mike.

Reaction score
NO NO NO...everyone needs to get a facebook! if you're interested i'll send you an invite just PM me!

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Wow everyone has a myspace expect for me,hey guys if I creat a myspace,put pictures of myself, will you guys add me as friends? and will girls like me if I have a myspace?

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Whats wrong with black preppy people? Why is it imperative that you mention that? You have NO room to talk considining you look like a fag.

EDIT: Why are you people adding me?
DA KID said:
What's a black person suppose to dress like huh thugged out with baggy jeans throwin up gangs signs. Shut the **** up faggot dress to impress do whateva **** i want. Your life gets a :down:
mmm knew thatd get me shiit. well i never said theres a 'way' black people should dress, its just an observation. if i said theres a lotta thug white guys on here, no one would give a shiit. never said it was good or bad, just a fashion type that showed up alot in the profiles.

chill bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.