Post Your Myspace Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
Wow everyone has a myspace expect for me,hey guys if I creat a myspace,put pictures of myself, will you guys add me as friends? and will girls like me if I have a myspace?
oh god dude you dont have a myspace? OF COURSE YOU ARENT GETTING LAID! everyone knows your a social outcast doomed to die alone in a dark hospital room if you dont have a myspace

Reaction score
DA KID said:
What's a black person suppose to dress like huh thugged out with baggy jeans throwin up gangs signs. Shut the **** up faggot dress to impress do whateva **** i want. Your life gets a :down:
I agree wit u my brutha on da statement,dannowillbookem dawg u is an idiot,and if dis weren't da internet and u said dat in da streets i'll hit ur ass in da face,stupid ****. Yo DA KID u know i agree wit u all day way,bro, aight i'm out to get some puzzy,peace!!!!

BlackPower!!!!

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
dude,theres many reason why I don't have myspace. one of them is nobody would want to be my friends o myspace,and no girls I reapt no girls would ever want to be my friends list on myspace,which sucks.I'm thinking about having a myspace,but I don't want to have 1 friend on my list.

deadaim89

Don Juan
Reaction score
DreamX SHUT THE HELL UP. THe only reason girls dont like you is you dont have your **** together. Telling yourself your not gunna get any girls is gunna do just that.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Dude,I tell myself that because basically every girl in school thinks I'm a nerd or dork,or even a loser.They have said it in my face,soo many times,that I can't take it anymore.

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
Dude,I tell myself that because basically every girl in school thinks I'm a nerd or dork,or even a loser.They have said it in my face,soo many times,that I can't take it anymore.
Well we agree with them, so go away.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DREAMX!!!!! Cant u see u have to get ur **** together and live a life that u wanna live!!! Everyone makes fun of u!!! becouse u cant get ur **** together!!!

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
I know what your saying shydude,I agree with you,but its soooo hard to get my life together.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
I know what your saying shydude,I agree with you,but its soooo hard to get my life together.
*cries miserably* Well, when you're ready to get your **** together, start posting here again. Until then, go away.

I've got a myspace, but I haven't done anything with it yet. Whenever I get the time, I just want to relax.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't need this here. If you really care enough to do this go to AE.

Status
Not open for further replies.