Post 5 random tips.

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Experience things. Good, bad, whatever. You NEED to experience life. I used to do nothing on weekends, met no one, which is why I didn't "get any." And not just for getting girls, but experiencing things are crucial for growing up and maturing. You can read and read and read all you want, but when it comes down to things, you NEED to LIVE life.... Your experiences will shape you as a person, and will give you plentyyyyy of stories to tell later on in life.

2) Don't over-analyze everything. This was probably my biggest problem. "How should i go in for a kiss?", "When should I end it ?" GEEZ was I bad haha. Not to brag, but being fairly intelligent, it was my natural tendency to analyze everything that I did, or that happened to me. "If this girl looked in my direction and giggled, it MUST have been because she saw the huge zit on my face." "But what if they laugh at me?" In retrospect, PEOPLE DON'T CARE AS MUCH AS YOU THINK THEY DO. Honestly. People are too concerned with their own lives to pester you about yours forever. I've done some REALLY embarrassing things in this past year and a half... and you know what ? No one even remembers, and if they do, its in a playful way, no biggie. So next time you find yourself weighing the "pros and cons" of a situation, tell the little voice in your head to shut up, and just DO IT.

3) You need to believe in yourself completely. I can't say it any simpler that this. If your don't like yourself, no one will. All the posts and people are right, it all DOES begin with "inner game." You can't build a house without a foundation. I suggest going home, and making a list of all the things your good at, all the people you've helped / that like you, and all of the reasons you have to better your life. Don't just "act" confident... BE confident. I now KNOW that I'm a prize... and if a girl disses me, well it's her loss. You can set moral standards for yourself(ex: no drunk girls / girls with boyfriends & if a girl insults you, NEXT her). That will help boost your inner confidence tremendously.

4) Focus on your life, and the women will come. Do well in school, start working out, get a few GOOD reliable friends. Once you have your life settled down, and you have something to fall back onto, you will naturally be less "desperate" and "clingy", and will subconsciously attract women without even knowing it !

5) High school is not real life. The people you deal with there... the crap people give you... its only temporary.. and college is sooo much better. Its really unbelievable how much less stress and tension there is in college than in high school.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thefonz said:
3. There's no such thing as laziness, only goals that don't inspire
I'd say, theres no such thing as goals you cannot achieve, but just laziness.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holland said:
1. Enjoy your moments in this lifetime
You're only going to be here for some amount of years and then you leave this life behind. Are you having a great time?
Having some pain? Enjoy it. Life is made of ups and downs. You win some, you lose some and if you play your cards right eventually you'll win some more. If you reach a low point in your life, don't get discouraged, don't feel down. Laugh it off and enjoy it, it'll be over before you know it. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. Life is too precious to be spend wallowing around in negative emotions. The sun is always shining behind the clouds.

2. Make this world a better place
Are you contributing to the rest of the world?
After you've taken care of 1. widen your focus on bringing Joy and Happyness to the world. Give people that feeling that when they are going to spend time with you their moods will instantly get brightened.

3. Live a passion
Get something that excites you, thrills you and challenges you to keep growing. Choose a field and commit to Mastery.
Being a 'PUA' doesn't count, you have to have a passion besides women.

4. Fuuck the comfort zone
'Nuff said. Everyone knows and hates it. Get rid of it by seeing Excellence as journey and never stop taking action and improving yourself.

5. Become a Masterful Lover. Develop the skills that are going to give your girl that kind of feelings she has never experienced before. Becoming Sexually powerful is also VERY good for building even higher self-esteem.
#1 is my favorite so far!

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
christz said:
1. Persistance ALWAYS pays off (unless you feel in your gut its useless)
2. Trust the gut.. More times than not its ALWAYS right
3. Everything for face value (if she says she's into you) just belive it
4. Always keep other women on the backburner because oneitis is a bytch
5. Don't over anaylize! it is how it is.. and if you see it then its there.. looking into things to much will drive you crazy and make you stressed.
2, 4, and 5 are gold. Keep the tips coming in people!

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I play too?

1. Hygiene
Smell good! Mmmmm....there's nothing better than a good-smelling guy, no matter what he looks like.

2. Challenge Her
The Athiest who challenges my Christian point of view really brings me out of my shell. I like that he's got a viewpoint and stands up for it. Plus, this is a chance to show your intelligence in a non-arrogant way.

3. Don't Take it Personally
Maybe she really did have to wash her hair. Seriously. Don't act weird because you got turned down, chances are it has nothing to do with you. Just act like you did before the "turn down", maybe she just needs a day or so to come around (that doesn't mean keep asking her!) No can sometimes mean "no until I change my mind".

4. Be Considerate to Everyone
There's nothing worse than a date that's rude to the waiter. Every negative thing you say about others and any instance in which you treat someone poorly goes into the little Rolodex file under "reasons not to go out with this jerk again".

5. Know Your Self-Worth
Know what you're good at and focus on that. If you are down on yourself, girls will feed off of that. But if you've got a great smile, it's nice to be around.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexie said:
Can I play too?

1. Hygiene
Smell good! Mmmmm....there's nothing better than a good-smelling guy, no matter what he looks like.
I take it you're a female. I hope.. :up:

Kidquick

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has has been a good thread indeed, here's a few of my own:

1. Don't cheat on a girlfriend. A real DJ has the class and integrity to end a relationship before starting a new one.

2. A nice pair of shoes goes a long way with women - invest in some.

3. If you're single, cherish it. A woman should not be a requirement for happiness.

4. Take care of yourself! This is probably the most important tip I can offer - cut out fast food and soft drinks. Get on a weight and cardio regimen. If you're unsure of what to do there are a TON of resources on the net. I can't stress enough the importance of a healthy body! The benefits will have a reaching effect in every aspect of your life.

5. If a girl leaves you for another man do not EVER take her back! I see this happening all the time and I'm even guilty of it myself. Things will never be the same!

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Read all the time. Always be reading a book. Become a chain reader, and read a variety of books, both non-fiction and fiction. So far this year I've finished 25 books and I'm a slow reader with limited spare time. Unlike watching TV, reading forces you to create images and word pictures in your mind. Reading will also improve your speaking and writing skills (i.e. improving one or more of these skills improves the others).

2. Theory is nothing without practice. Even the best-sounding opener in the world should be tried out by you a number of times before it becomes a permanent part of your repetoir.

3. Learn all about men's clothes, shoes, accessories. Then use that knowledge to spend what you are comfortable with on clothes. I don't see clothes and nice watches etc. as expenses, but rather long-term investments in Corporation Me. You also learn where the dollars need to be spent and where cheap works fine. Plus it's way easier to buy a nice shirt than doing hours of gym work. ;)

4. If you are shy or totally AFC like I was, realise that the DJ road is a long slog, but also remember to measure your progress and be positive about any advances. Improvements can be so subtle that you don't recognise them. If it helps, write down acquired skills that define the new evolving you.

5. Learn to love people. Not just HBs, but everybody. When the opportunity is right, I say hello to elderly people and kids and office dudes and bar staff and strangers in the lift. After a while you'll notice that people will recognise a sparkle in your eyes that no perfect opener or sweet cologne can touch.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kidquick said:
5. If a girl leaves you for another man do not EVER take her back! I see this happening all the time and I'm even guilty of it myself. Things will never be the same!
Never never never never take her back.. Good tip!

Chocolate Thunder

Reaction score
1. Dress to impress: Make sure your outfit matches, is clean and pressed, and wear nice shoes.

2. Only go after girls that are choosing you: If a girl is giving you signs that she is feeling you, then holler at her. If she isn't, leave her alone.

3. Discover a life's passion and pursue it: Knowing your life's passion and actively pursuing it will increase your magnetism.

4. Do not put females up on a pedastal: Don't treat a girl like royalty or become a pushover just because you like a girl; stand as a man no matter what.

5. Understand that the game is a flow: Lose the corny canned ****, that means no scripts, no pickup lines, and no premediated actions.

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
Brutus said:
I have just one tip:

Forget all the rules and just do your own thing - if she likes it, great; if she doesn't, she can go to hell!
That's the stupidest tip i've ever heard...
PHP:

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to bump this one. Keep 5 tips coming fellas.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
be original

know your value

love yourself

have a "clear" stress free mind

Stay healthy and fit

these are 5 random tips for self improvement and ironically by doing these things you will naturally atract women

Jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't think of five, but one rule I'm trying to live by (not too successfully yet I might add) is to make decisions that will avoid regret. Trying to decide what to do with your life? With the next few years? For the summer? For the weekend? The afternoon? Do whatever you think will make you look back years later and think, "Damn, I'm glad I did that".

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1-Nothing is holding you back
2-For strangers, you're not a big deal and for you they shouldn't be either.
3-You miss 100% of the shots you don't take, so do something.
4-Don't be a cancer (no overblown ego, arrogance, and anything like it)
5-Be yourself, keep it simple, stupid.