Poll: How many of you guys have dated a woman TALLER than you?

Have you dated a woman TALLER than yourself?

• Yes I have

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • No I have not

Votes: 37 62.7%

• Total voters

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SickAgain said:
You make yourself sound stupid at every opportunity. I think you fail with girls because your brain is underdeveloped. Too much Rock Band, not enough books.
ah leave the guy alone, he might not be familiar with America's stupid Imperial system

the rest of the world has moved to metric, yet the US sticks with an archaic measurement system

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
I'm 6 feet, so hardly any chick is taller than me.
Same here, I'm 6'1 so it's rare that I meet a girl taller than me. and she would be freakishly tall and I wouldn't be interested in her.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 6'5 and i havent seen any girls taller than me. I love being tall!!!!!!!! I get to pick and choose.

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm four inches taller than my boyfriend (without heels) and think he's mad sexy.

Oh, and I asked him out.

The height difference was a bit awkward at first, not because I was embarrassed or anything like that, but because you just don't see many couples with that kind of height difference. A year and a half later and we hardly notice it.

wallycleaver

Banned
Reaction score
You know I think it is really easy meeting girls when you are 6'7" like me. You get a lot of sympathy. People feel for you in a good way. They admire your height, yet they understand some of the issues we have to live with. I don't care if you snag a first class ticket on a flight. You still must try and navigate the bathroom! Every single time - BANG! That is the sound of my head meeting the top of the exit part of the bathroom. It hurts like hell but people always smile and comment on how nice and tall I am. This sort of thing happens all the time. I get asked if I can sit in a booth in restaurants or if I would prefer a table that might accomodate my height. I can always sense that the person admires my stature. As the girl takes me to my table she usually says, "Wow, you are really tall." This is always accompanied by a sincere smile and eye contact.

I can't imagine how guys my height or taller buy sports cars. I have tried to get into a few and it felt like I was being crushed. I hated the feeling.

Tallest girl I dated was 6'1". Shortest was 5'8".

I often get asked if short guys hate me. Sadly, many do act as if my height has brought their manhood into question. Ask any tall guy about this. I am pretty thin so I always get a kick how all the little guys bulk up in order to feel more like a man. Those are the ones who seem to especially dislike me. I am positive that if I hung around middle-class night spots I would get picked on by smaller guys. Luckily I prefer quieter evenings. The only fights I have been in have been on the basketball court and I would have lost those if not for the refs and coaches.

Still sucks not to be able to buy normal men's jeans or pants. My legs are really long, so the trunk isn't that much different than a guy who is 6'2" or 6'3". Problem is that I have really long arms. I have the wingspan of someone 6'10". Ugh, I end up spending a fortune for clothes that I don't even like. That is why all the college ballers always sport tracksuits or sweats. It can be expensive to dress like a normal student.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
^I hate you, out of jealousy.

When a woman seats me to a table she tries not to make eye contact with me. I find women try to be as asexual as possible to make sure I realize they're not interested.

At the same time, I find most guys who are 6'7 are often incredibly self-absorbed, and never develop more meaningful traits. If you notice, most of the great musicians are well below average height, as with many actors.
In all honesty it sounds like you are more like 5' 7" than 5' 8" given the level of troubles you have with height. Are you sure you are 5' 8" or just going off what your friends say they are? Serious Q.

MM

c0nfus3d1ne

Banned
Reaction score
I have never dated a taller woman, and I probably wouldn't. I'm 5'10'' and thankfully, I'm taller than most women... although I do see lots of tall women lately. Is is something in the food?

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated one briefly. anyways I think I would like to date a taller girl again. As a matter of fact I saw one last night that was smokin' yet without the high heels she may have been shorter then me. Something turns me on about it.

DarthAngel707

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey wutang,

I remember you showed us a clip of a 5 foot "millionaire" or "best-selling author" who wasn't even picked by women. Well, at least your not that man although I've seen a 5'3" man date a 4'11" woman.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
I'm 5'8.....
be honest..are you 5'8" barefoot or with shoes on?

Also don't give your morning height, give your mid day height.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm 5'8" - 5'9" and i've never dated a girl taller, but i have gotten a girl that was taller than me obsessed about me.

but usually, i don't like girls that are taller, cause you don't feel as confident.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
I'm 5'8.....
lol ur 5'8", with all ur b1tchin' i thought u were 5'5" or something.

i'm the same height as you, and to tell u the truth, i didn't even see height as a factor before i came to this site.

Birdem

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't. I'm around 6'2, but most girls I do date have to be no shorter than 5'6.