Pluto's 'Step-by-Step' Progress Journal

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out tonight. Worked from working hard all day to go into a social vibe. Went up to the hottest girl in the club and talked to her. Got blown out a couple times, overall I had lots of fun and I feel good about myself. My friends and I got downright silly once our vibe got going.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was able to execute going up to a mixed set tonight and ask "How do you guys know each other" Such an old like but I haven't tried talking to a mixed set forever. So I will give myself credit for getting the balls and cultivating some courage for doing this. Went out Friday and Saturday and approached a bunch.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am starting to get the habit of being in a social state of mind or pimp state where ever I go. I went to the grocery store today. There was a 10 hanging out. I started a conversation. She laughed and if I would try to do it again, I would burn the set down and keep going, but baby steps. Being able to see an opportunity to get better at the skills of communication, courage, and of action. Then being able to execute it. That is what I am going to focus on this interaction. Next time burn the set down.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I felt more relaxed tonight. I have been out a ton and been rejected HARD. I still come back for more heh. I got a number tonight and girls seemed to be actually checking me out. I have been out for years, but I have been getting some looks lately. Good feeling. Trying always to get the skill not the girl. Then eventually get the girl haha.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I finished up foundations by Real Social Dynamics and I am listening to blue print. The basic thing I have always gotten is it takes 10,000 hours in this game to become a master. Go out a ton and get tons of reference points and you get better. Get the skills first and the girls will come. Anyway I went out tonight an was very comfortable in my own skin. I noticed about three weeks ago a complete lack of the anxiety that used to come from going out. It took me forever to get to this point, now talking to people is pretty easy. I have a decent opening line going and I have done well with eye contact and getting numbers. I try to move people to a different venue but that doesn't always work. Overall I am cool with my game and inner game. Obviously it took me forever to get to a level where I am at today and now the path is there to keep getting better and better. It took lots of inner work and lots of pain and struggle that is for sure.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had probably the worst approach ever today LOL. I have to give myself credit for still going up to the girls. Alexi was the chicks name that was cute.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
been hitting the gym more and working out. Feel good when you put yourself through hell in the gym. It makes approaching like a walk in the park.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw plutoman hit on a girl the other day at the coffee shop. We are still around. He was driving a nice vehicle. So there are some sosuavers out there doing work.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't seen plutoman in awhile We did lots of work back in the dizzay yo. I am still out there chopping it up.