Plenty of Fish quick number grabs Vol. 2.Hoe!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
Damn that sucks!

I may have to check out this OKcupid I keep hearing about. haven't needed to but mine as well, if I can find some time.

OKCupid sucked balls for me..It was slow as all hell and all I saw was disgusting chicks all over my area. I closed it down after two days searching and never went back. Didn't bother spamming on it. Profile takes long as hell to set up too.

I guess it depends on your area..

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
Shirtless pic even if I have a really hairy chest?? :confused:
I naturally have a hairy chest. I shaved all the hair off for the shirtless pic. It didn't matter that I had a hairy chest when the girl saw me with my shirt off in person. By then you're already balls deep in her :up:

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I naturally have a hairy chest. I shaved all the hair off for the shirtless pic. It didn't matter that I had a hairy chest when the girl saw me with my shirt off in person. By then you're already balls deep in her :up:
haha yeah I thought about it...I think I'm too scared to shave my chest though.

But on the other hand, I feel like a hairy chest pic isn't gonna get the results I want.

Conclusion? Eff the shirtless pic

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
I'm not on the site. I've spammed from other dudes accounts to show them how easy it is. I was on there like 10 months ago destroying the tri state area.

I was going to say fugg it tonight and set up a new profile and get some sloots as I saw a few cuties in the NYC area looking just now..I had it up in two minutes and started spamming..got to three emails and got my profile closed down. No idea why(didn't even put up my shirtless pic). I tried setting up again just now with a new email and it wouldn't let me. Must be picking up my IP address somehow. Fvccck!!!
This is fairly important. No amount of emails, phone numbers, etc matter if you don't get the date and the lay. This is why I'm asking.

Ultimately all that matters is penis in vagina. The rest is fluff. If you can't get that, you've wasted your time, period.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
muscleman said:
This is fairly important. No amount of emails, phone numbers, etc matter if you don't get the date and the lay. This is why I'm asking.

Ultimately all that matters is penis in vagina. The rest is fluff. If you can't get that, you've wasted your time, period.

If you can't get on the site due to your ip addy being blocked you're fvcked.

Might as well let the rest of these dudes have their fun! Hahahaha

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What question still stands? The results other guys have got on there from NN advice can't be questioned

It's obvious to me that you don't learn what he's taught without having had success on there.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
muscleman said:
Google 'change ip address'. Let's not make excuses. The question still stands.

And what exactly would me getting chicks off that site prove to you? That I've met and fvcked a few while you didn't or couldn't?

What would you need as "evidence" next? Profiles? Pictures? Phone numbers? Video? Personal detailed reports? LMAO.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have sent out that message and had quite a few girls text me back that it was the funniest thing anyone ever sent or it was the best introductory email they have ever gotten, etc...a few dense ones asked "You still live with your mom?" which I nexted, but whatever....most of them are really receptive to that email...another site I have had quite a bit of success with sending this email out to is "Hot or Not"

Now onto something else I have learned...occassionally I have had a good prospect go cold after I perhaps had over-teased them...saw the last message but never responded...I waited a week and then sent them the following:

"Hopefully you didn't take my last message too seriously, it was meant as a joke...guess I need to remember that email/texting isn't the same as talking, people can't hear the tone of voice...anyways, you seem like a pretty cool person and I would be interested in getting to know you better...that last part wasn't a joke this time, it was serious :)"

Both times I have sent this email, the girl sent back something like "lol ok, here is my number, text or call me..."

Cool part is they gave me the number without me really even asking for it, which is always a good thing...

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
I have sent out that message and had quite a few girls text me back that it was the funniest thing anyone ever sent or it was the best introductory email they have ever gotten, etc...a few dense ones asked "You still live with your mom?" which I nexted, but whatever....most of them are really receptive to that email...another site I have had quite a bit of success with sending this email out to is "Hot or Not"

Now onto something else I have learned...occassionally I have had a good prospect go cold after I perhaps had over-teased them...saw the last message but never responded...I waited a week and then sent them the following:

"Hopefully you didn't take my last message too seriously, it was meant as a joke...guess I need to remember that email/texting isn't the same as talking, people can't hear the tone of voice...anyways, you seem like a pretty cool person and I would be interested in getting to know you better...that last part wasn't a joke this time, it was serious :)"

Both times I have sent this email, the girl sent back something like "lol ok, here is my number, text or call me..."

Cool part is they gave me the number without me really even asking for it, which is always a good thing...

You can do that. Or just in the same sentence tell them you were joking and ask them how the site is treating them. I never backpedal or give some long drawn out excuse. In the same quick reply if they say that I'm saying: I was joking. lol How's the site treating you so far? (your real name) =)

It doesn't matter what they reply at first. No matter what I go into a one sentence reply with: How's the site treating you so far? added

Only tease them in the first message and that's it or you'll come off as a clown, not "serious", or they'll think you might have a fake profile especially if you look "too good to be true."

Last edited:

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
And what exactly would me getting chicks off that site prove to you? That I've met and fvcked a few while you didn't or couldn't?

What would you need as "evidence" next? Profiles? Pictures? Phone numbers? Video? Personal detailed reports? LMAO.
I was simply asking what the message > lay ratio was for all your approaches.

I have my way of doing it, which I don't talk about, but I have tried some of the things you mentioned and have not had the results to make it worthwhile. I don't care for numbers or photos, just some statistic on how this is actually working out for you. Or is it not?

Because it's great if you get girls to reply, and even give you their number, and maybe even schedule a date, but if it doesn't all eventually lead to a lay, you've wasted your time completely. So, are you getting laid with regularity doing this, or are you wasting your time?

Three

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think muscleman's trying to be a d!ck, boys. This is a legitimate question. Given the types of women reported on POF, are the halfway decent and better looking ones just cockteases or are they putting out in a decent ratio?

I know this is subjective, of course, since we're all different when it comes down to it, but it's helpful to know.

I have a selfish motive for being curious, too, naughty ninja, as I'm almost the same age as you and I'd like to see what kind of chances I might have. I know you mentioned fudging my age in another thread and I may try that. Yes, I'm not fat, 5'11'', have all my hair, and I look quite a bit younger than my age.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
muscleman said:

I have my way of doing it, which I don't talk about, but I have tried some of the things you mentioned and have not had the results to make it worthwhile. I don't care for numbers or photos, just some statistic on how this is actually working out for you. Or is it not?

Because it's great if you get girls to reply, and even give you their number, and maybe even schedule a date, but if it doesn't all eventually lead to a lay, you've wasted your time completely. So, are you getting laid with regularity doing this, or are you wasting your time?
Getting a chicks number in three to four messages isn't "worthwhile" to you? lol. Get number as quick as possible, setup meet asap, escalate on meet. If your own method works for you why would that matter to me? I'm not worried about what someone else does.

As for me personally. ZERO. Why? Because I meet enough chicks in real life to bother with online chicks. I already know they're complete nutjobs and looking to get banged by God knows how many dudes. I simply figured it out. And two posters on here are getting laid off of it. Hell I could care less if they said they made it up. I have said many times before if you want to meet these chicks then you can. If not you don't have to. I chose not to. Some did. And they are winning regardless. Like it or not. =)

***Edit: I ran out of my post count for the day. Is it that unbelieveable that some random internet stranger just might have figured out POF and getting replies quickly who isn't writing a "book", isn't some PUA nutjob, isn't directing anyone to his own "free" site nor ever plans on having or has one and actually just put advice that MAY just work for some dudes? I guess we should all expect everyone to have some ulterior motive? LMAO. Some of you dudes are a trip!

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten numbers, but most them did not turn into meet ups. I'm just skeptical that MM would make any difference from the way I've been doing it. I'm not really even sure how his method works besides a rough outline since no one has given me their log in recently. I was tempted to allow someone to sign into my account and even spam but honestly I don't trust guys that far. I believe your pic is the decisive factor and there is no method or special words other than to be humorous and spam lots of chicks. I doubt using a diffrent method from the one I use would make any difference.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:

Personally I've fvcked 4 in the past 3 months strictly using his stratgey. All of which were on the first date. I could've fvcked 30 more no problem if I wanted. Those are only the for sure beats. 15-20 were nearly begging to come over or have me come over when we hadn't even met. 10 or so more were completely ready to fvck and said as much but wanted to be taken out first. Honestly there's prolly more like 50 I could've had but a for sure 30 or so more I could've fvcked first night

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, for those who are getting laid with any regularity, what are the look rankings? Someone you'd take out and show off, or 'come over for a quickie but don't want to be seen in public with'? Everything is a time investment and the question is - is it worth it? From my experience to date (and I've gotten laid a good number of times off POF), not really. I have more success pulling random girls of facebook.

I think POF, especially for the hot girls, is more about getting an attention fix than actually meeting up. I've had plenty of conversations/numbers/theoretical dates, but if she's a 7.5+ good luck making anything happen. So I don't know, but I think less than 10% of all my 'conversations' lead to actual dates (which almost always lead to lays). Whereas on facebook it's probably somewhere between 30-40%.

Now if you just want to plug your ears and go lalala and pretend you're being effective with your time, go for it. If there's something that works on hot girls on POF, I'm all ears.

So, how are they in the looks department?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
muscleman said:
So, for those who are getting laid with any regularity, what are the look rankings? Someone you'd take out and show off, or 'come over for a quickie but don't want to be seen in public with'? Everything is a time investment and the question is - is it worth it? From my experience to date (and I've gotten laid a good number of times off POF), not really. I have more success pulling random girls of facebook.

I think POF, especially for the hot girls, is more about getting an attention fix than actually meeting up. I've had plenty of conversations/numbers/theoretical dates, but if she's a 7.5+ good luck making anything happen. So I don't know, but I think less than 10% of all my 'conversations' lead to actual dates (which almost always lead to lays). Whereas on facebook it's probably somewhere between 30-40%.

Now if you just want to plug your ears and go lalala and pretend you're being effective with your time, go for it. If there's something that works on hot girls on POF, I'm all ears.

So, how are they in the looks department?

You writing a book on this shizz dude? If you're highly skeptical of the thread, success,lack of, or have no interest or it didn't work for you. Just don't bother with it. Simple.

It's look your absolute best in your pictures and only spam the best looking chicks off pictures alone. Go for their number in three to four emails. That's all you have to and can do. Period.

Yet I find it highly odd that someone who gets laid already and has his own system that works for him would care.

You get responses: "Oh but you didn't get a number"

You get a number: "Oh but you didn't meet her"

You meet her: "Oh but you didn't get laid"

You get laid: " Oh but what did she look like?"

Obvious agenda is obvious. Do you. That's all you need to worry about.

I'll do me. It's my time to waste. Like it or not. ;)

DeviousDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, this is my first post, but I just wanted to throw in here that I set up a POF account a couple months back and I had literally no success with it. Did a Google search, found NaughtyNinja and the dudes advice is gold.

My inbox is piling in with messages daily and I've got chicks texting me like crazy. I'm actually getting a little tired of it.

I have no real intention of meeting these girls for the very reason naughtyninja posted here:

NaughtyNinja:
"Because I meet enough chicks in real life to bother with online chicks. I already know they're complete nutjobs and looking to get banged by God knows how many dudes. I simply figured it out."
This crap is just fun entertainment for me.

However, I would like to know if Ninja has a strategy for getting them NooDz?

I've no problem gaming these girls over message/text but closing that nood I'm clueless - any advice?

B

BeDJ

Naughty Ninja should add to his disclaimer.

Not responsible for casual encounters with trannies as disclosed in their profile.