Please help i think my girl is cheating on me

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We all told you she lied. You didn't believe us. Now we are all telling you to drop her. You better drop her. Who cares if she feels bad. She cheated on you. There is no trust there anymore and if you did stay with her you will really never trust her again. Dump her now and start the no contact challenge . And by the way go thank your friend for telling you about this . Most people would not have the balls to do what he did.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know the saying crocodile tears? she's like that.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys , stop helping him. he needs to go through this alone.. only then he will learn.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you make me sick. See its pu$$ies like you who ruin dating for everyone. You have no fcuking backbone and self respect. If more men punished over-entitled cheating *****es, we wouldn't have this bull$hit problem with women nowadays.

JohnBeck

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnBeck said:
we went to talk to my girl and i was scared to do it my friend told me i should be cool and calm and told me he would say a few things to her and i should just look at her response.. we came in and i was very scared and could not talk he started to talk and say he saw her he was mad at her.. i see she shocked that he said he saw her with the guy..... i got really ****ing mad then and said her did you cheat with me???! and looked at her eyes.. She cried and said everything...... She was very drunk and a guy helped her because she was feeling bad.. Then she kissed him and he said she should sleep at his place...... and because she feels bad she goes to his place and sleep at his house.. then i asked her if something hapend more than just sleep!! she sayss yes they had sex.. i got very mad and kicked the table and trow the tv off the tv table..... i said her WHY i am so good to you i give anything you want!! then she says she loves me but that i do too much for her. what too much i do everything good?!! then she say she yes but it too much and i never complain... i dont understand it why it is not good how i am to her.... she have sex with other guy... she sit on the couch staring and not saying anything crying and i feel bad for her.. i sit next to her and she hugs me says she love me... and she is very sorry. i say her to go to bed and i need to think about it... I love her alot and she love me but why go sex with the other guy?? i dont know what to do i am mad at her but i love her very much.. if any guy can help me here i will thank you alot...
my friend that helped me stand up to her that had sex with her... **** this life... they really **** me over. i dont know if i stay this forum everything i say is bad. thanks all

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnBeck said:
i kicked her out off the house and the car i bought for her i took from her. it was with my name.
Good. Now forget this thread and move on with your life.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John,

There are very few people we can truly trust in life. That's for sure. What's happened to you is sh!tty, doubly so because it was two people you thought you could trust. Believe it or not, many guys here will be sending you their utmost sympathy. Myself included.

If there is one conclusion I have come to in the last year or so, it's that some of the advice provided here CAN be trusted, without a shadow of doubt. Sometimes it's not what we want to hear, but needless to say, sometimes we need to hear it.

You are welcome back at any point and we will do our best to help you. If you want some friendly advice to start with, I suggest you do come back here. Over and over again.

Don't do anything silly and all the best man.

JohnBeck

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
John,

There are very few people we can truly trust in life. That's for sure. What's happened to you is sh!tty, doubly so because it was two people you thought you could trust. Believe it or not, many guys here will be sending you their utmost sympathy. Myself included.

If there is one conclusion I have come to in the last year or so, it's that some of the advice provided here CAN be trusted, without a shadow of doubt. Sometimes it's not what we want to hear, but needless to say, sometimes we need to hear it.

You are welcome back at any point and we will do our best to help you. If you want some friendly advice to start with, I suggest you do come back here. Over and over again.

Don't do anything silly and all the best man.
Thanks, youre a cool guy.
I feel different my anger takes over any sadness... i found it out before she know i knew it. i took her car keys before she woke up, threw her clothes and everything she had in the house out of the window on the street.. when she woke up and walked to me down stairs i said "get the **** out, your stuff is in the street.. and the car is mine you are not going to get it. bye" she start crying and begging but i did not care a bitt.. i pushed her out the door.. she called her dad and he came at the door.. i also blew up on him and said exactly what she did. i think he belived me becus he backed up.. thhen they left in his car.. it is very strange to me i did this. im not sad but feel strong or something.. i am happy she is ****ed off...

monkeyking you seem like nice guy to me, if you have something to say or learn me i will take advice serious. thank you

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn’t sound like you need any more advice OP. Sounds like you finally realized the truth. Now take that anger that serves you and channel it. Stay angary and bitter for as long as you need to. You need to exercise it as it will serve you well. BUT... This is very important, you MUST EXERCISE IT. DO NOT LET THAT ANGER GET TURNED INWARD!! Depression is anger towards yourself. So...

GO TO THE GYM!!! You NEED to exercise VIGEROUSLY for at least the next 14 days. Like you need to go there and literally beat your body up as much as is safe. Run, Swim, lift and stretch, until you are absolutely exhausted. Then go back again at night. Some may say this is not a good way to start an exercise regiment, and to a certain extent I can see that. BUT, this is an extreme circumstance that needs to be addressed in an extreme way that is healthy. Mark it down. Go everyday for 2 weeks at least. I mean you should go from now on, but the gym and an exercise routine is always best accomplished with small goals. Promise yourself right now.

If you want to get over this and shorten the cycle of pain you will be feeling you MUST start exercising vigorously and immediately.

It will give you purpose beyond looking back through the past. It will help you sleep instead of lying awake wondering what went wrong. It will shoot up your testosterone levels to help you remain strong when you feel weak or sappy. It will balance sadness with happy chemicals in your brain.

When I first started OP, I used to lift so hard and with so many reps, that my body and emotional pain would match up and I would cry. No one could tell because of sweat. I realize now how healthy that was. Because as my body would heal overnight, so would my mind, and...my heart. As I let out the pain from my emotions and body simultaneously I healed that much faster. The pain I felt was so much less attached to a girl or what was done to me. It sped my emotional recovery by at least half maybe even 70 percent faster than I would have if I drank, or ate myself into feeling comfortable. Plus, I took out my aggression on my body in a healthy way and it enabled me to forgive myself for any mistakes I made emotionally in the past. I stayed angry to use it to strengthen myself. I bottled it up and let it out with exercise. I never let the anger out at others or at myself. I used it as a tool. So should you.

Very soon OP, John, you will see this as one of the greatest days of your life. They day you finally discovered the tools to make the changes in your life you have always desired.

I know things will feel dark, obsessive and hopeless at times. Usually first thing in the morning and 1hour right around sunset. These are natural body rhythms and chemicals weakening you at these times. When you go to the gym these chemicals get balanced by natural counterparts to balance these weaker times.

Please listen to me. Start right away. Cry at the gym not at home in your bed. The quality of your life depends on you doing this.

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
salinechow said:
Doesn’t sound like you need any more advice OP. Sounds like you finally realized the truth. Now take that anger that serves you and channel it. Stay angary and bitter for as long as you need to. You need to exercise it as it will serve you well. BUT... This is very important, you MUST EXERCISE IT. DO NOT LET THAT ANGER GET TURNED INWARD!! Depression is anger towards yourself. So...

GO TO THE GYM!!! You NEED to exercise VIGEROUSLY for at least the next 14 days. Like you need to go there and literally beat your body up as much as is safe. Run, Swim, lift and stretch, until you are absolutely exhausted. Then go back again at night. Some may say this is not a good way to start an exercise regiment, and to a certain extent I can see that. BUT, this is an extreme circumstance that needs to be addressed in an extreme way that is healthy. Mark it down. Go everyday for 2 weeks at least. I mean you should go from now on, but the gym and an exercise routine is always best accomplished with small goals. Promise yourself right now.

If you want to get over this and shorten the cycle of pain you will be feeling you MUST start exercising vigorously and immediately.

It will give you purpose beyond looking back through the past. It will help you sleep instead of lying awake wondering what went wrong. It will shoot up your testosterone levels to help you remain strong when you feel weak or sappy. It will balance sadness with happy chemicals in your brain.

When I first started OP, I used to lift so hard and with so many reps, that my body and emotional pain would match up and I would cry. No one could tell because of sweat. I realize now how healthy that was. Because as my body would heal overnight, so would my mind, and...my heart. As I let out the pain from my emotions and body simultaneously I healed that much faster. The pain I felt was so much less attached to a girl or what was done to me. It sped my emotional recovery by at least half maybe even 70 percent faster than I would have if I drank, or ate myself into feeling comfortable. Plus, I took out my aggression on my body in a healthy way and it enabled me to forgive myself for any mistakes I made emotionally in the past. I stayed angry to use it to strengthen myself. I bottled it up and let it out with exercise. I never let the anger out at others or at myself. I used it as a tool. So should you.

Very soon OP, John, you will see this as one of the greatest days of your life. They day you finally discovered the tools to make the changes in your life you have always desired.

I know things will feel dark, obsessive and hopeless at times. Usually first thing in the morning and 1hour right around sunset. These are natural body rhythms and chemicals weakening you at these times. When you go to the gym these chemicals get balanced by natural counterparts to balance these weaker times.

Please listen to me. Start right away. Cry at the gym not at home in your bed. The quality of your life depends on you doing this.
Damn that is some deep ****. But it works, i've once done this over a girl. Man that was about 3 years ago i was more pumped then i am now. Same time i started studying this sh1t for the same reason.

Anyhow it does work, take a workout that you do best and that you can do without ****ing yourself up. And tame that beast to the max, best relieve you can get in these kinds of situations.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
salinechow said:

Please listen to me. Start right away. Cry at the gym not at home in your bed. The quality of your life depends on you doing this.[/QUOTE

John,

he's right. i'm the living proof for that.

Joe.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So wait a minute, She went home with a random guy and also slept with his friend?

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ I'm wondering the same thing! So she fvcked some random and also slept with the guy who told you about her cheating?
That's some fvcked up shyt. At least now you can move on.