Player stats

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
List you player stats. no where you're strong and where you need to improve. lol

Name: Raikojo17
Confidence: 6
Conversation skills: 7
Sexual state: 5
C&F: 7
Rejection recovery: 10
Body Language: 7
over all game average:7

im improving on my confidence and sexual state vibes. i've gotten alot better at being more open with chicks when first meeting them and letting the real me shine through, but im still alittle hesitant on fully exspressing my sexuality to them, and often times dont escalate to something more very often than just playful flirting.

feel free to add any stats you might want.
good luck djing

Reaction score
this i find a very good thread! its a way for us all to show how good we are in the game without actually bragging, excellent - here's me:

Confidence - 8
Conversation Skill - 10
Sexual State - 10
Push/Pull (more useful than C & F) - 9
Rejection Recovery - 2 (absolutely get HEATED from rejection)
Body Language - 7
Manipulation (very key in being a player) - 8
Escalation/Isolation/Sex close - 10
Overall - 8

Reaction score
to add to mine, my biggest setback is getting pissed and angry over little things, and i must say it happens alot. This is usually how i lose girls when I do - its just alot of girls end up pissing me off one way or another, maybe cuz i don't like to take shyt and i see thru excuses and bullshyt

Reaction score
absolut honesty said:
to add to mine, my biggest setback is getting pissed and angry over little things, and i must say it happens alot. This is usually how i lose girls when I do - its just alot of girls end up pissing me off one way or another, maybe cuz i don't like to take shyt and i see thru excuses and bullshyt
How come you got such great stats but you just joined this month?

Reaction score
Meccamputechture said:

i guess its necesarry to be part of sosuave for years in order to be successful with girls?

stop trolling, shut ur mouth, and take the advice thats given to u

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
absolut honesty said:
yea bro. i used to be just like that. but i just learned not to care, and let the stupid girls be stupid. lol their loss right?

Reaction score
Play the Game said:
I have that exact problem... :box:

thats why ive posted on the whole girls not calling back thing or flaking with an excuse, and i clearly state that i DONT overanalyze anything. I AM THE MAN, i have the POWER - and i will call her on her shyt and tell her shes being a bytch and can take her excuses to some other chump

its a way to "next" the bytch but at the same time not have any left over anger

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea sometimes i feel like i shouldn't be angry... but there isn't a better way, when they just waste my time.
I have a deadly fear of turning back into an AFC.

Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
yea bro. i used to be just like that. but i just learned not to care, and let the stupid girls be stupid. lol their loss right?

id say its better to get the anger off ur chest and direct it at the bytch who deserves it, that way u will have a clean slate with the next girl and not have any built up anger.

remember, all anger should be directed at THE BYTCH who caused it, and not at all women period.

that's why through the years i've been able to hate soooo many girls (probly over 100), but at the same time, ive been able to love and date so many girls too.

Direct the anger where it needs to be directed.

Reaction score
absolut honesty said:
i guess its necesarry to be part of sosuave for years in order to be successful with girls?

stop trolling, shut ur mouth, and take the advice thats given to u
I don't see why your so hostile toward me. I just wanted to know how you became so good only joining the board this month.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Meccamputechture said:
how abouty our stats bro?
just keep in mind that this is to improve, not to show how alpha and sweet you are and all that. be honest. honesty is the first step to improving :up:

Reaction score
Play the Game said:
Yea sometimes i feel like i shouldn't be angry... but there isn't a better way when they just waste my time.
I have a deadly fear of turning back into an AFC.

shouldnt? says who? the society that is manipulating guys to be chumps?? see EXACTLY what im talkin about..........there is no shouldnt, u can be as angry as u want, read my above reply to Rajoko or w/e

afc would be a guy who sits there and analyzes

real man is the guy who gets pissed and lets it be known.....u know why? because he doesnt care and does what he wants!

Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
how abouty our stats bro?
just keep in mind that this is to improve, not to show how alpha and sweet you are and all that. be honest. honesty is the first step to improving :up:
comic_relief told me it takes 6months or longer. And I just wanted to know how he got so good so fast. In like less than a month? I thought maybe he had some good information to share.

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Name: Lompa
Confidence: 6
Conversation skills: 8
Sexual state: 6
C&F: 8
Rejection recovery: 8
Body Language: 9
over all game average: i am a soild 7.

Reaction score
Meccamputechture said:
comic_relief told me it takes 6months or longer. And I just wanted to know how he got so good so fast. In like less than a month? I thought maybe he had some good information to share.

millions of guys are good with girls without ever reading a single thing or joining a sinle seduction site

im one of them

by the way how stupid are u man?

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolut honesty said:
shouldnt? says who? the society that is manipulating guys to be chumps?? see EXACTLY what im talkin about..........there is no shouldnt, u can be as angry as u want, read my above reply to Rajoko or w/e

afc would be a guy who sits there and analyzes

real man is the guy who gets pissed and lets it be known.....u know why? because he doesnt care and does what he wants!
Not bad for a newbie. :)

I have a feeling were about on the same page.

Sometimes i just have trouble justifying my anger afterwards to myself... i get thoughts like, maybe i over reacted.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Name: Modro
Confidence: 4
Conversation skills: 7
Sexual state: 4
C&F: 9
Rejection recovery: 6 (if it is someone i just met 8)
Body Language: 7.5
over all game average: 6.5

Reaction score
absolut honesty said:
millions of guys are good with girls without ever reading a single thing or joining a sinle seduction site

im one of them

by the way how stupid are u man?
Than why are you here?

I guess I'm stupid.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a stupid thread. Nobody is going to come on and say "I'm a 1 in confidence" or "I'm a 2 in Conversation skills." Just like all the girls the guys get or try to get in FRs are going to be 6-7+, nobody is going to have truly sub-par scores.*

*Except Modro, who seems pretty honest. Good on you, Modro!

Edit: Just to qualify my remarks, I'm not saying anyone in this thread is stupid, including Raikojo17; just that this thread is.