Plating an Ex

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it ever advised to plate an ex ?
We broke up about 9 months now. She broke up with the rebound about 2 months ago. Meanwhile , I had her in NC for about 4-5 months to clear my head. I have other girls as plates but u guess the more the merrier?

Anyways , what are the do's and don'ts if I plan to pull through with this. I have already established with my self that I can't be exclusive with her.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tricky game. Depends on how you went out. I've plated ALL of my exes by:
1. Walking away clean
2. Giving it time (1-2 years)
3. Being a confident funny jerk they fell for.

They always come back around as long as you don't act like a b!tch and treat them like any other girl. Once you get your heart broken the ex game is a piece of cake.

Whatever you do - keep your emotions in check and don't act until you're over her.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
1. Ask her over to movie

2. Escalate.

3. Fvck

Okay, not that simple but sort of is. Show little emotional involvement / interest in her and keep things simple. She will be looking for you to turn back into your AFC and or blue pill form. You must stay strong and keep that barrior of emotional blocked from your rational gut.
You are a man and think with logic. Women go off of emotions. This is where you need to establish your center and NEVER move from it. She will sh!t test the hell out of you and try to poke you in the eye (metaphorically) time after time. Let them bounce off of you like a weak ass RPG hitting the angled armor of an M1 Abraham's Tank. It does not phase you.
The reasoning for this is her trying to see if you're genuine or not. If you move from your center and become emotional, she will notice it's all an act and that youre not who you say you are (a changed and improved man since you dated). She will not want to bang.

As for how you get her back, initially? Tell her you're not looking for anything serious, just easy and not even exclusive. Just sort of hint at it. Don't SAY you want ANY SORT OF RELATIONSHIP WITH HER!! This will turn her off completely. You show women what you want with actions. NOT WORDS.

Make it short and sweet: call her up, tell her what day, time and location you want to meet / pick her up at. If she agrees, say great, can't wait to see you I gotta run!

If she makes excuses with no counter offers, quit talking to her after one simple line: "Call me when you're free. Gotta go, bye." I'd probably delete her number then, because she is literally useless to you.

If she DOES counter offer, reject her offer and make it on your terms. Even if it's just switching the activity. This isnt necessary and you may think it's over gaming, but it's always worked very well for me. Again, tell her can't wait to see you gotta run!

Try to make the activity in a private place. Either house when nobody else is home. The movie is obviously the ideal activity and cover up. If she agrees to that, she agrees to sex and you should be 110% confident she's DTF. Same goes for drinks at your place. If she doesn't agree to isolate at your house, agree to meet somewhere either VERY cheap, free, or make her pay for her own stuff (tell her on the phone she will need to. That is the price she pays for changing the date to a paid activity).

During this time before isolation will be the time she decides if you have changed or not. Read what I wrote about your center. Don't be swayed by her jabs, dodge them swiftly. Have lightheaded, sarcastic comments to get back at her that is ALWAYS delivered with eye contact and a ****y smile. Don't think about it, just listen to her and relax. The snarky remarks will come easily. And if she isnt insulting, be cool and have fun with her! This is a good sign, and means she'll be able to easily be taken back home.

At the tail end of the date, either before she goes to her car or once you both get in your car, give her a good kiss on the lips. Make it fun. Tell her "Close your eyes, I have a magic trick to show you. Now turn your head towards me." Then say "Count to five". And at 3, kiss her. Depending on her reaction, you can judge if she wants to fvck or not. Really easy from there.

From my experience, this works.
This is good too for first interactions but once you got it down - it's only a matter of time before they crack. Always be remembered for being an ******* rather than an emotional little supplicating b!tch.

Subtle negging and playful banter is very effective in these situations. Remind her of the fun unpredictable spontaneous guy you are. Chances are that she is more than willing to take another ride as long as you get her emotions fluctuating again. Reread chateau heartistes 16 commandments and apply as you normally would. She isn't special.

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plating an ex is for losers who can't get new chicks. At some point she is going to want to get back together or start up drama like before. Your best bet is not go crawling back to an ex for quick sex.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MAYALL said:
Plating an ex is for losers who can't get new chicks. At some point she is going to want to get back together or start up drama like before. Your best bet is not go crawling back to an ex for quick sex.
Nah. No one saying anyone is crawling back. Often times plating an ex especially in social game only confirms preselection and value to potential plates. You're only weak if you went out like a beta fagot and need her to survive. If you're in the right mentality there's nothing wrong with banging your ex granted you've got other girls in line. Unfortunately, most guys here come from the wrong frame when interacting with exes but I think op has the right mindset.

Move on. And if you were the man and she couldn't tame you - she'll be dripping for another shot at you once she's done hating you. If you wrote her love poems and texted paragraphs forget about it.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MAYALL said:
Obviously you shouldn't go crawling back, but if she's the one initiating and you don't have to put any effort in other than "sure, come over now" then there's no problem here.

PipeDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a ride or die plate in between LTR's that has been coming around for the past 7 years. She doesn't expect anything more than sex and we get along great. I have no desire to ever date her again and when your in need of some pvssy she'll be waiting. Hell she is way hotter than my current girl. I say go for it so long as the 9 months was enough for you to move on

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Infern0 said:
Obviously you shouldn't go crawling back, but if she's the one initiating and you don't have to put any effort in other than "sure, come over now" then there's no problem here.

Dgwizdal said:
Nah. No one saying anyone is crawling back. Often times plating an ex especially in social game only confirms preselection and value to potential plates. You're only weak if you went out like a beta fagot and need her to survive. If you're in the right mentality there's nothing wrong with banging your ex granted you've got other girls in line. Unfortunately, most guys here come from the wrong frame when interacting with exes but I think op has the right mindset.

Move on. And if you were the man and she couldn't tame you - she'll be dripping for another shot at you once she's done hating you. If you wrote her love poems and texted paragraphs forget about it.

If you dumped her? Of course you're crawling back to her snatch after you rejected it. Why would think you wouldn't be? She also knows you were unlikely to bang other chicks and crawling back. She will get a ego boost and can out game you. Basically you have to re-game a chick you already gamed and were banging regularly in a relationship. Total waste of time.

Are you telling me that you can't get new chicks dripping wet? With all the single chicks in your town you need an old rejected pvssy again? Total beta game right there. Chick should be long gone and forgotten about.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Plating ex is for loosers you show you are a dog who cant refuse a bone.Have some pride.Dont be a dog.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dgwizdal said:
Tricky game. Depends on how you went out. I've plated ALL of my exes by:
1. Walking away clean
2. Giving it time (1-2 years)
3. Being a confident funny jerk they fell for.

They always come back around as long as you don't act like a b!tch and treat them like any other girl. Once you get your heart broken the ex game is a piece of cake.

Whatever you do - keep your emotions in check and don't act until you're over her.
This

For real, they always come back. Seriously, ex game is easy once you get the hang of it and can lead to some really steamy sex. Fair warning here though: It's a dangerous game, DON'T GET SUCKED BACK IN.

PipeDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to be mixed feelings on the issue. Since your asking SS, I would say your not emotionally ready. Any ex I've plated I didn't think twice about, I was also never emotionally attached when it happened. Use your own judgement my friend.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently plating an ex of mine.. after two years apart from her..

Be very careful not to develop feelings.. keep it sexual.. and nothing more!!

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just forget her

They always come back anyway

Fvck her and have fun. She'll realise she's only there for pvssy and will either leave or stick around.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep hearing 'They Always Come Back'

But do they come back, if you was the one who did the dumping?

It was a 4 month relationship.. i walked away, due to her playing games, and i didn't feel like she was as invested as me.. plus this chick knows lots of dudes and could become a liability in a relationship!

Its been 7 weeks no contact and i realise.. getting emotionally involved with her was a mistake.. i should have kept it simply sexual with her..

The sex was great tho.. that was the only good thing going..

So do i contact her at some point and try to reel her back in...

Or just leave her to it, and if she comes back, then so be it??

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what happened here. I dumped , she tried to rebound and she got pump and dumped by him.
Anyways , we hung out yesterday and I got a BJ ..I could've had sex but I didn't want to. Back to NC until she contacts for more d1cck

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitters said:
That's what happened here. I dumped , she tried to rebound and she got pump and dumped by him.
Anyways , we hung out yesterday and I got a BJ ..I could've had sex but I didn't want to. Back to NC until she contacts for more d1cck

I,m not sure who dumped in my case, as she dropped communication with me after we had a little argument.. we didn't talk for a week, but in that week i reached out twice to try and sort things out.. she was still in a i'm a victim mode, even tho the argument was both of our faults, due to bad communication.

She didn't make any effort, and i,m the only one who was... so after a week i ended it with her.. it was something we could have easily sorted out.. but it takes two people to communicate to resolve these matters..

Did you reach out to you when her rebound failed? Or did you reach out to her?

For what reason did you dump her?

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
soulforge said:
I,m not sure who dumped in my case, as she dropped communication with me after we had a little argument.. we didn't talk for a week, but in that week i reached out twice to try and sort things out.. she was still in a i'm a victim mode, even tho the argument was both of our faults, due to bad communication.

She didn't make any effort, and i,m the only one who was... so after a week i ended it with her.. it was something we could have easily sorted out.. but it takes two people to communicate to resolve these matters..

Did you reach out to you when her rebound failed? Or did you reach out to her?

For what reason did you dump her?
Ended because , I started to correct her on many things I thought a grown adult should do by themselves. I decided it was because her respect level was low , but after the break up and now I just figured it's her self esteem - attention seeker to the max ..it doesn't matter where it comes from.
At the beginning of the break up , I each ed out but not to be together just to talk/sex ...when she found the rebound I just went away from her life. I never reached out until she came to beg my mom for me to unblock her number. I unblocked the number a month after that ...I never msg her first.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitters said:
Ended because , I started to correct her on many things I thought a grown adult should do by themselves. I decided it was because her respect level was low , but after the break up and now I just figured it's her self esteem - attention seeker to the max ..it doesn't matter where it comes from.
At the beginning of the break up , I each ed out but not to be together just to talk/sex ...when she found the rebound I just went away from her life. I never reached out until she came to beg my mom for me to unblock her number. I unblocked the number a month after that ...I never msg her first.

I,m in a similar kind of dillema, as i want to plate her up.. but she could be in a rebound..

Also it was officially me who did the dumping.. so doubt if she will come back on her own accord

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitters said:
her respect level was low
Fitters said:

Attempting to plate an ex who treated you with low respect is BETA. She has no other dude and you're dumb enough to go crawling back for more. BETA.

SmooveMooves said:
Seriously, ex game is easy once you get the hang of it and can lead to some really steamy sex.
Your advice on crawling back to an ex for recycled sex isn't too smoove. With all the chicks around there should be no reason to lower your standards. Don't be a BETA.