Pics - Post a pic of what you think is HB10

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look up Eva Angelina (with no search filter lol)

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with BVB. The best woman is inexperience and permissive, and orgasms easily. I would go further, to say that there is no 'good in bed' for a woman, they are all getting f*cked by a mindless animal there is only one symphony and I play it every time. Good/bad kisser, definitely.

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
There is no such thing as an HB 10 who you haven't

slept with. The last point to half point is entirely based on sexual performance. It's one thing to have a Ferrari, but it if you have a Ferrari with a VW engine, it's not a Ferrari.

BTW every girl posted so far is no higher than a HB 8.5 by my standards. These girls are average compared with the girls in South Beach, Florida.
Following this logic a virgin can't be a HB10

Also, the pictures posted are very hot girls, people rating 7.5-8 come on? Are you Hollywood insider going to the best celebrity parties? Or are you a regular at the Playboy mansion? These are girls who, if you saw them on the street or in the grocery store looking like their pics, you would flip.
And if you are rating these girls that low, please post a pic of your girl!

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Distant Light said:
The rating system is pure SHALLOW HAL

I say this because the guy thought the fat girls were 10 and his friend thought differently. This is exactly like us, we all like different things and have different 10s, so there is no way of jugding the girls as to whether or not there 10s because everyone is different. Just respect that they are putting up there 9s/10s whatever.

Anywho I'll just throw some up for a limited time...
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j91/Distant_Light/zdyme20.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j91/Distant_Light/zdyme18.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j91/Distant_Light/zdyme4-1.jpg

Nice pics, these look like real girls that you really know!
Thats what we need real people, not models.

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I'm calling BS on that. Besides it's immaterail if they're airbrushed or not, if they look good they look good. You cannot airbrush to perfection unless perfection exist. Female logic :rolleyes:[/QUOT

Huh? If a girl has bad acne thats removed by photoshop, the perfection did not exist.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think there is such a thing as a 10 as far as I've seen. Even with movie stars, celebrities and models I don't think I've seen a 10. The way I see it, to be a 10 a girl's got to be like one of the hottest babes ever and I've yet to see that. Most chicks to me are 6's and 7's. To be an 8-10 the chicks got to be REALLY hot.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NINJA PIMPIN said:
This thread makes me sad. Most of you have bought into the Hollywood propaganda and either like fake, blow-up doll lookin b!tches, or just plain slutty girls. Shame on you!

So far the only girl that really turned my head this thread was the one posted be Pete Killahog... natural, feminine, the real deal.

PS - HB10 is a highly subjective rating which depends on

1. How much ass you are getting
2. How sober you are
3. Your level of exposure to hot babes
4. Personal taste

Today's 10 could always be tomorrow's 7, which is why my rating system is binary..she's either hot or she's not.
oh my god. you beat me before i got finished reading the whole 4 pages.

to the people who are serious in this thread, you need to get out more.

pathetic. if its preached that no one can get a "HB10" because they don't exist, and you say you normally get "HB.7s", i can't imagine what kind of girls you all sleep with and brag about.

grand wizzard alamar is a total idiot btw... i just can't avoid saying it.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
movistar said:
ketostix said:
I'm calling BS on that. Besides it's immaterail if they're airbrushed or not, if they look good they look good. You cannot airbrush to perfection unless perfection exist. Female logic :rolleyes:[/QUOT

Huh? If a girl has bad acne thats removed by photoshop, the perfection did not exist.
It didn't exist for the purposes of reality but it existed for the purposes of visual perfection in the photograph. C'mom a 10 physically means a girl with no imperfections in the viewers opinion. If a imperfection didn't exist and there's no such thing as perfection no one would be able to airbrush with the goal of perfection. My point is airbrushed or not a visually perfect girl actually exist in reality for every guy, and more than one.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but why don't you post a picture of your middle school teacher though..for real, you got to have them be at least a little sexy

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xdreamz said:
but why don't you post a picture of your middle school teacher though..for real, you got to have them be at least a little sexy
I had 1 hot highschool teacher who taught my health class... she was only 24 years old though :p

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very Interesting thread.

Of all the scores of pics of REAL photos of the hottest women anyone here could possibly find, maybe, just maybe, 3 of them were both REAL and reasonably HOT.

Killapetehog, me, Sonofthemosthigh, hooray for us!

(Chrizz and alamar, it's hard to see how those girls are shaped at those angles. . . )

It certainly goes to show you: no one here should posting or commenting on pictures of girls. I remember that poor guy who posted a pic of his filipina fiance (VERY HOT), and was treated to 5 pages of wrath on what a gnarly, ugly, skank he was marrying.

Whenever you see a successful PUA like mystery, or style, or their students, it's "they're always surrounded by HB6 club skanks. Far hotter chicks throw themselves at me 24/7.":rolleyes:

Look, women in REAL, ACTUAL PHOTOS look like ugly skanks. Period. It's just one of those things you need to think about before you start typing and look like a jackass with your automatic insults of fine looking pics.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
who the **** cares???

its not like you would treat a 10 differently than you'd treat a 5, so why is there a thread about this? lets make a thread called "post a pic of what you think is a HB5" - stop putting pyssy on a pedestal!

Franky1927

Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed, that most of the pictures I saw were pics of cheap b!tches.
I'm suprised that these girls are the prettiest women you can think of.
But I'm glad that we dont share the same taste, so you can leave the girl quality girls to me ;)

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way more than 3 pics here were actually real and hot.