picking up gym instructor

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my gym instructor a 30 years old female likes me, and tries to 'flirt' with me, bu I am not totally sure...

She started giving me these signals a couple of weeks ago, for example:

1 she always looks deep into my eyes and always smiles, always. Even if we just pass by and do not say a word she always gives me a big smile.
2 she comes to talk to me pretending she's tidying the weights. She's told me that she's going for vacations with her female friends (nothing about bfs).
3 she gets really close and touches my arm/shoulder and hits me in a playful way.
4 she asked me what I did for a living (well because we were talking about HER studies)
5 just yesterday she was about to enter one of her spining classes and right before that she yelled: "bye bye beautiful" (well she used another word but it means more or less the same but in an indirect way) refering to me.

I have to admint that she has a few guy friends in the gym with whom she talks, laughs etc, and she also has a few orbiters who always go to talk to her, and pay her maximum attention.
Maybe she's just like that with everybody? well not with everybody I can assure you that, but maybe she is just being super friendly? the other female instructors are not that nice/friendly etc.

I think she likes me, right? I think she's trying to give me signals without making it too obvious.
If she does, how do I get her number? there are always plenty of ppl around, well, some days maybe in the morning there are just a few, so I could wait for that moment and get her number then?

I am not in a rush, and I dont mind talking to her a few more times in the gym like we've been doing lately. Actually I think we've just talked three times.
It kinda embarrasses me to show interest in my gym instructor just because...well, I see her three times per week...and she's working...lol.

If I met her in a club it would be much easier for me lol.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, what does she have to do, pull your pants down and suck your c0ck for you to get the message?

What do YOU want? If you want something to happen then make it happen.

Then set up a date for drinks(Alcohol...not coffee, not ice cream), be sexual with her as she is probably a sexual woman based on what you said, and then get up about 45 minutes into the date, grab her hand, and tell her "Let's get out of here".

When she says "Where are we going?", Say "my house."

She might offer some token resistance, just reassure her that you only want to spend time with her in private, blah blah blah...then again if she is into you enough, she might just say "OK"

Either way, just go for it...stop settling for a simple kiss at the end of the date.

So let me get this straight? You aren't in a rush? So you want to slow play it to give her the chance to meet some other, aggressive guy who is going to take her out and bang her, and then she will end up having no interest in you?

ALWAYS strike when the iron is hot. There might be no rhyme or reason for why she loses interest in you. Stop self-destructing in these situations, stop overthinking things, and just go for it.

Dude, I so want to see you write a FR from this saying you took her out and railed the sh!t out of her for 4 hours, but based on your track record I am not holding my breath. Cmon bro...the SS forum is cheering you on...handle your business.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Dude, what does she have to do, pull your pants down and suck your c0ck for you to get the message?

What do YOU want? If you want something to happen then make it happen.

Then set up a date for drinks(Alcohol...not coffee, not ice cream), be sexual with her as she is probably a sexual woman based on what you said, and then get up about 45 minutes into the date, grab her hand, and tell her "Let's get out of here".

When she says "Where are we going?", Say "my house."

She might offer some token resistance, just reassure her that you only want to spend time with her in private, blah blah blah...then again if she is into you enough, she might just say "OK"

Either way, just go for it...stop settling for a simple kiss at the end of the date.

So let me get this straight? You aren't in a rush? So you want to slow play it to give her the chance to meet some other, aggressive guy who is going to take her out and bang her, and then she will end up having no interest in you?

ALWAYS strike when the iron is hot. There might be no rhyme or reason for why she loses interest in you. Stop self-destructing in these situations, stop overthinking things, and just go for it.

Dude, I so want to see you write a FR from this saying you took her out and railed the sh!t out of her for 4 hours, but based on your track record I am not holding my breath. Cmon bro...the SS forum is cheering you on...handle your business.
alright but you didnt say anything about how to ask for her number, considering she's working and there are ppl around.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
alright but you didnt say anything about how to ask for her number, considering she's working and there are ppl around.
Same way you would any other time. Fvck those people. Show some balls.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
id be carefull with this because often gym instructors are forewarned not to get sexually involved with customers

you could be mistaking signals for classic attention w1hore behaviour

id ask if she wants to do something outside of the gym and see what she says

i wouldnt get your hopes too high pyros , the gym is a notrious breeding ground for narcassitic behaviours in women

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
You've been here for almost 4 years, and you can't figure it out? :crazy:

yes I can, thank you.
I just wanted to hear similar experiences from you guys, I have never picked up a gym instructor.

I think I will keep talking to her and whenever I see there are no ppl around her (so I dont embarrass her in front of the other customers) I will ask for her number in a casual way. This way I will know if I read her IOIs correctly or if it was all in my mind... or if she's just an attention wh-ore.

If she gives it to me I will ask her out via message so if she rejects me no biggie, I will keep going to the gym and saying hello to her etc as if nothing happened. I dont want an awkward situation happening in my gym and this is why I will first quickly ask for her number, and if I get it, I will ask her out via text message.

That's it.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
1 she always looks deep into my eyes and always smiles, always.
2 hits me in a playful way.

5 just yesterday she was about to enter one of her spining classes and right before that she yelled: "bye bye beautiful" (well she used another word but it means more or less the same but in an indirect way) refering to me.
"grab my hair and smash me, it's obvious that I like you and find you attractive. You little insecure attentionwh0re, stop making threads about obvious DTF chicks. Are you just making up these crypto-bragging stories or are you that clueless?"

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
yes I can, thank you.
I just wanted to hear similar experiences from you guys, I have never picked up a gym instructor.

I think I will keep talking to her and whenever I see there are no ppl around her (so I dont embarrass her in front of the other customers) I will ask for her number in a casual way. This way I will know if I read her IOIs correctly or if it was all in my mind... or if she's just an attention wh-ore.

If she gives it to me I will ask her out via message so if she rejects me no biggie, I will keep going to the gym and saying hello to her etc as if nothing happened. I dont want an awkward situation happening in my gym and this is why I will first quickly ask for her number, and if I get it, I will ask her out via text message.

That's it.
I give up.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
"grab my hair and smash me, it's obvious that I like you and find you attractive. You little insecure attentionwh0re, stop making threads about obvious DTF chicks. Are you just making up these crypto-bragging stories or are you that clueless?"
...I'd like to see you in the same situation. I'd love to see how smooth and suave you are when trying to pick-up your gym instructor.

what da f is a crypto-bragging story anyway? lmao.

You think its obvious she likes me, well, I get that feeling cause actually she's been working there for several months now, but it is not until two or three weeks ago that she started to pay more "attention" to me; but as someone above mentioned personal trainers etc wanna make you feel special cause its part of their job, so I could be wrong.

Besides I am suffering a dry spell now among other problems so I dont feel that confident.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Same way you would any other time. Fvck those people. Show some balls.

I disagree. She's working there, and she may not be allowed to get involved with customers, so if I go and ask her out in front of other ppl or infront of the supervisor, manager etc, she may say no to me just because of this.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it man. But avoid your past failure trifecta: don't facebook her, don't meet her at a club, and don't make excuses about logistics if you can't get the lay. Get the lay! Want what you've never had? Do what you've never done. I wanna read the FR about how she used her fitness to absolutely demolish you in the sack.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what would be awesome? Getting rejected, not letting it bother you, and then still showing up to her class and not giving a f*ck like a boss. That, would be awesome. Or.. maybe she wants the D. Win win?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
I disagree. She's working there, and she may not be allowed to get involved with customers, so if I go and ask her out in front of other ppl or infront of the supervisor, manager etc, she may say no to me just because of this.
If you 100% knew she would say yes this would be no problem. The problem lies in you thinking she is going to say know and thus creating a self-fulfilling prophecy for yourself.

Who cares what they think.

If its that big of a deal to you, tell her you need to speak with her in private for a moment and then get her number there.

And if she tells you she doesn't date clients, then tell her "Well, I guess you are going to have to quit your job then."

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a common problem, not with gym instructors but women period.

Instead of just casually saying "we should hang out some time," you're turning it into this big production that has to be analyzed and executed like a computer script.

When you're just BSing with her say this to her like the thought just popped into your head. Make it sound completely random. If she turns it down keep interacting with her like you never brought it up.

Asking chicks out is just something guys do, that should be your mindset.

TheMagician

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey lady killer - It's simple! You like her and she likes you. You're a hot fit man and your mental game should be "Why wouldn't she like me!" Women don't touch and get in close first unless they're attracted, or it's a stripper trying to take your money. Ask her if she wants to do something out of the gym. Wait until you're talking and just ask "would you like to get together out side of the gym?" I know this great place XYZ where we can walk and it's going to be really nice this XYZ day. Maybe we can pick a place and get some XYZ while we're there.

Don't plan a bar date its just as bad as a movie date! Especially for someoen who frequents the gym. Take her for a walk brah if she's game for just going for a walk then you're in...... I'm in DC and there are a few places where you can walk that's beautiful and there are a lot of bars and musicians, and Magicians. Those are the best.

TheMagician

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask her for her # at all! Just wait until the two of you are talking and say "Hey, I've got an idea! Would you like to get together outside of the gym?" I know this great place we can go for a walk and while were there there's plenty of restaurants we can choose from. Sometimes there are even street performers and magicians." pause and see what she says. At this point if she is remotely interested she will get her # to you.

Forget everything else it's that simple, if she don't care that the place may or may not have fraternization rules then you as an alpha male don't care either. If she pulls back then don't mention it again. then next time just be your high energy self and act like nothing happens. if she rejects you then she may just want to see how you would act if you did actually hook up.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMagician said:
Don't ask her for her # at all! Just wait until the two of you are talking and say "Hey, I've got an idea! Would you like to get together outside of the gym?" I know this great place we can go for a walk and while were there there's plenty of restaurants we can choose from. Sometimes there are even street performers and magicians." pause and see what she says. At this point if she is remotely interested she will get her # to you.

Forget everything else it's that simple, if she don't care that the place may or may not have fraternization rules then you as an alpha male don't care either. If she pulls back then don't mention it again. then next time just be your high energy self and act like nothing happens. if she rejects you then she may just want to see how you would act if you did actually hook up.
You can't be serious with the bullsh!t...what are you a fvcking circus performer or something?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
Hey Pyros one question for you, you got a membership at that gym if she rejects you, will you be able to train there.

This is why i avoided asking any women at the gym not to get involved with, because you still got to see them at the gym if its fails.

Your call buddy.
Why would you care? So what if she says no. I would never let some random chick run me out of a gym over that BS

TheMagician

Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
You can't be serious with the bullsh!t...what are you a fvcking circus performer or something?
don't be insulting. :box:

yannick43 said:
TheMagician is another fake account by that loser kimboslice and is other siblings. So amateur so easy to spot same dumb advise, but this time i did not go after poon king hahaha loser.

Wrong, I have no idea who that is. I've been coming to sosuave for almost ten years now and never posted.