Physical size and dating

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm laughing at the comment that everyone who's posted their picture looks fat. We might not be annorexic, lanky, androgenous men but we're not fat :D

Some tighter clothes might be in order though. Now that I've dropped a bit more fat than my picture in this thread I'm starting to wear tigherr long sleeve stuff and t-shirts.

Since I started caring about my weight, I've never been called fat. Huge and muscular yeah, but there a difference between that and obese.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
I'm laughing at the comment that everyone who's posted their picture looks fat. We might not be annorexic, lanky, androgenous men but we're not fat :D

Some tighter clothes might be in order though. Now that I've dropped a bit more fat than my picture in this thread I'm starting to wear tigherr long sleeve stuff and t-shirts.

Since I started caring about my weight, I've never been called fat. Huge and muscular yeah, but there a difference between that and obese.

Don't worry about the panty waists who are chicken **** to put up their pics.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
I think this board has a lot "Metrosexuals" on it. They don't have enough testosterone to develope a manly physique, so they like to make fun of it.....

I don't really care what anyone looks like, I'm happy with my build, but if you're going to talk about someone else's body, put your pic up.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan

ok not fat as sh1t, but you some of you do look bulky... i cant really tell because photos are hard to judge and the person can look a lot different in person... like d4h looks like he has a big stomach.. but that could be becasue he wears baggy clothes and is sometimes bent over a little making it look that way

ive noticed that girls love it when you look even kinda big (got this while bulking... now im a lot bigger/muscular) and wear tighter clothes so they can really see your muscles.... ive had random girls just come up to me and touch my muscles and be like "oooooo do you workout?"... granted they were drunk and not the hottest thing in the world lol

Dubs

Don Juan
Reaction score
joey37- jesus just looking at you i nearly **** in my pants:D so i wouldn't be suprized if women did the same thing.

on a serious note, i do not see why a woman wouldn't be attracted to you. Some girls dig a little pot belly others like the big muscular types.

I being a pretty strong guy myself find it funny when guys that are HUGE need to go out and show off their "goods". If you have muscles girls will see or if they don't they will be in for a nice suprize(assuming they dig the muscles)

and get a hair cut, you cant go wrong with a buz.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK Joey, you now have my pic so I can bash on yours.

Actually, you are not a bad looking bloke at all. Could be that women are intimidated by the entire persona. The muscles, the MC sweat shirt. It's not a bad thing but it paints a picture. Perhaps not even an accurate one.

However, your aggressive tone in addition to the pics lends me to believe that you are an aggressive man. Confidence is sexy. Aggression is scary.

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr.Hash wid da Stash
Red XL your chest and back look really chiseled. Not like a neck-less body builder but really well defined(I ain't gay) May I ask you, about how long did it take you to get that chiseled body? Or were you just born that way and don't have to work out?

Seriously now...
That was after 16 weeks of working out 5-6 days a week. I did muscle-training and conditioning.

I've always been athletic, but since I came to college, I spent 3 years doing nothing, then decided to go to the gym, and those are the results.

Rx

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
OK Joey, you now have my pic so I can bash on yours.

Actually, you are not a bad looking bloke at all. Could be that women are intimidated by the entire persona. The muscles, the MC sweat shirt. It's not a bad thing but it paints a picture. Perhaps not even an accurate one.

However, your aggressive tone in addition to the pics lends me to believe that you are an aggressive man. Confidence is sexy. Aggression is scary.

Eileen, I seen your pic and you're not as hot as you think you are. I find it funny that you call someone who stands up to your bull**** "aggressive". I would NEVER touch a women in anger and I think it's bull**** if any guy does. But I agree on one thing, women have different issues to deal with in dating, such as safety and I understand if women are more careful, THEY NEED TO BE.

So, Eileen, I'm going to agree with you that overly aggressive men can be "scary" to women, but don't get down on a guy just because he doesn't take your crap.

D4H

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about you post Eileen's pic, im curious to see it.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joey37
Eileen, I seen your pic and you're not as hot as you think you are. I find it funny that you call someone who stands up to your bull**** "aggressive". I would NEVER touch a women in anger and I think it's bull**** if any guy does. But I agree on one thing, women have different issues to deal with in dating, such as safety and I understand if women are more careful, THEY NEED TO BE.

So, Eileen, I'm going to agree with you that overly aggressive men can be "scary" to women, but don't get down on a guy just because he doesn't take your crap.
Yes, I admit it; I'm an ugly hag. (Go on now, you're a DJ you'd never admit it if you did find me attractive. That would give me too much power, wouldn’t it? Silly bloke.)

What crap? You were the one who exploded with the post a pic or shut up attitude. Seems to me you are overly sensitive to the fact that not all women are going to be attracted to you no matter how many hours you spend in the gym.

You have got a nice physique. You have also been called on your attitude. If you're not getting as many dates you’d like, you might want to exam that information.

I'm not trying to be crabby. I'm simply telling you my perception.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by D4H
How about you post Eileen's pic, im curious to see it.
Hopefully I've arranged that so it that won't happen. As well, hopefully Joey will be gentleman enough that if it is possible, he'll respect my wishes not to be plastered about on a public forum. If you'd like a true assessment of my looks ... ask Big Pappy. He's seen my photo as well.

I'm not ashamed of my looks. Quite the contrary. I can't be arsed to deal with all the email I get when I do post my photo.

D4H

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i wear REALLY baggy shirts... lets see if i can find a more recent picture where im not wearing one. Im definitely not cut... i just didnt want to be lanky anymore. I need to start working out, but ill show my picture to show im definitely not fat. You guys wanna know fat? Look at biggy smalls, big pun.

Ok, i just snapped a quick shot of myself with a digital cam... i wouldnt consider myself fat at all. I gained the exact amount of weight i wanted to get from being bird chested and lanky.
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/souljahc_233/detail?.dir=/College&.dnm=me---1.jpg

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully I've arranged that so it that won't happen. As well, hopefully Joey will be gentleman enough that if it is possible, he'll respect my wishes not to be plastered about on a public forum. If you'd like a true assessment of my looks ... ask Big Pappy. He's seen my photo as well.

I'm not ashamed of my looks. Quite the contrary. I can't be arsed to deal with all the email I get when I do post my photo.

I couldn't care less what you think of my looks and no, I am a gentleman and would not post a female's pic without her permission. That's not AFC, that's just manners.

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SS from SAS ... that sounds rather kinky. Though I haven't a clue what you're talking about.

(You're a DJ. You're height/weight is perfect.)
hey are you answering my question on the parenthesis por are you responding to something dxl said earlier on. in any case here it is again-

eileen, how do you feel about guys who are 5`7?

Im 5`7 and weigh 130 pounds, which is just enough to make me look a neo rock star lean look. sort of like dave navarro from janes addiction. still he is a bit more chisled cause he lifts lighter weights and does more reps. Im into cardio everyday as well.

do you think 5`7 130 is too short and too light or is ot ok for someone like you who measures 5 2 and weights 110?

by the way another thing, where do you live in the world and how tall are girls over there? would measuring 5`7 as a guy suffice for them?

thnks and have fun

Wong Fei Hung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tall guys here!

Aiya... :D How come most members are so tall? How do I post a pic of me?

I dont believe physical size matter much to the women I am seeing. I am taller than all of them but I am not 6'5"! ;)

If a young woman likes you, she will like you. I do see very tall men dating short women.

eg. dude is 6'2" and with a 4'11" girl.

My Ba is 5'1" and my Ma is 5'3" so tell me about it. One of my siblings is 6'0". He was dating a girl 6'2" from swimming class.
I have dated a 6'1" before from class from Moldovia.

(russian post) I am dating someone right now who is 5'2". I really like this girl. She is a HB6 with good qualities. my log

Newbie01

Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it possible to post a pic if you have it on your harddrive? Does it have to be on the web to be posted?