Physical size and dating

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'0" and about 210. I'm working on getting leaner since I already have a lot of muscle mass from lifting hard. I don't think I've ever had girls approach me, but when I go to talk to them they're very receptive if the conversation goes well. I can get along real well with short girls, tall girls, medium size girls... etc.

I think if you've got game and aren't horribly obese you'll do fine. If you are still self concious then make a plan to lose/gain weight. If anything your self confidence goes up, helping you DJ more successfully.

Also, here's a recent picture of me. It was taken over Summer, I've lost a little weight and put on more muscle since then. I really need a digital camera... :D

sprinter911

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a time 3 years ago when i was 260 pds, i am 6ft 5 as well, i was strong as hell and prolly around 14 percent bodyfat, very few girls approached me. I cut up and am down to 215 pds at 7 percent bodyfat, at this weight i have woman comming up to me and openly flirting lol i am now afraid to bulk back up. I did notice hotter girls tend to go for me when im leaner, this is just my experience i may be dead wrong.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joey37, your pics don't work.

Anyway, I'm 6' 2.5" and weigh 200lb., 11% body fat. I got a good-looking face. I've gotten CA'd by chicks. However, if chicks are too intimidated to approach you, you should make the approach. Seducing chicks when they are intimidated by you is a mad power trip. Anyway, I don't have mucho pictures, I snapped a few shots on my webcam and posted those last week. Click on my website for my pics.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5"8, and I get more girls now weighing 190 than I did 2 years ago whenI was a 155lb AFC. (same height, but was running track)...and I know I'd get more now if I still had my body from back then. The attitude is just as important as the looks

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good body is overrated. Here's mine:

http://hyperseduction.50g.com/index8.html

Trust me, it doesn't change much. I've had the same success pre and post-work out days, beyond the fact that girls tell me I have an ideal body. The only issue is if your body is not in good shape. As long as you look healthy, that's all that really matters, and your personality will take care of the rest.

Hopefully the lot of us are in the same boat in that we work out for ourselves and no one else.

Rx

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're fvcking CHINESE? :D :eek: WTF? Do my eyes betray me, or are there Chinese or part-Chinese dudes with red hair and freckles? Or am I looking at a wannabe whiteboy? ???

Btw, that chick is a cutie. :p

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You look like you're ready to kill someone. Smile some more. :D

Remember - the larger and more physically intimidating you are, the more leeway you have to act 'like a fag', and not actually come off as one. And yes, acting like a fag will make you more approachable to women. You can smile, be a little chatty, and generally more subtle and coquettish with your approach to women and things in general. If a 5'9" guy like me did that, a lot of people would think I was gay or just a wimp. At 6'5" and 5 million pounds or whatever you are, you have a lot more leeway than I do.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap Joey, you're uber buff! I think you could kill me with your right arm, lol.

I think the look you have will work fine. You're not fat at all, I wouldn't worry about it. You'll probably have to really try to project your calm, cool DJ aura to girls. I imagine some of them would be intimidated by you.

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
You're fvcking CHINESE? :D :eek: WTF? Do my eyes betray me, or are there Chinese or part-Chinese dudes with red hair and freckles? Or am I looking at a wannabe whiteboy? ???

Btw, that chick is a cutie. :p
Haha, the Chinese thing is an inside joke with friends. But otherwise, freckles do exist in Chinese culture, just rarely.

And every chick I kick it with is cute.

D4H

Don Juan
Reaction score
This threads about physical appearance intimidating the females? Im 6'5 239 black guy who wears chains and urban clothing (not saying im tough, but that would be the stereotype). I have to be pretty nice on my approaches else ill definitely intimidate a chick.

Playing Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a white guy, 23 years old, 5'9 and extremely muscular, i am a spitting image of marky mark in his prime, same hair and face.

Of course I wish i had 4 inches in hieght, perhaps 6. If i did i would have to beat them off with a stick because id be in the NFL. But back to reality, i have to stick with what god gave me, and so far I banged 67 cuties...any runner ups.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Playing Pimp
Im a white guy, 23 years old, 5'9 and extremely muscular, i am a spitting image of marky mark in his prime, same hair and face.

Of course I wish i had 4 inches in hieght, perhaps 6. If i did i would have to beat them off with a stick because id be in the NFL. But back to reality, i have to stick with what god gave me, and so far I banged 67 cuties...any runner ups.

Marky Mark??????LOLOLOL

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a girl and I happen to be intimidated by men of larger size. I'm also 5'2" 110lbs ... tiny really. A large man could squash me flat and not even notice.

I also steer clear of body builder types because I prefer a man who likes to be active outdoors. Big bulging muscles scream "I spent way too much time in the gym. You'll never see me because I'll be to busy getting intimate with my weight bench." I refuse to battle a weight bench for a man attentions.

I steer clear of men who look like avid runners as well. Being healty is all fine and good but the line is thin between healty and health nut.

Cheers!

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Lol acting all hard in that pic! :p :mad:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
I'm a girl and I happen to be intimidated by men of larger size. I'm also 5'2" 110lbs ... tiny really. A large man could squash me flat and not even notice.

I also steer clear of body builder types because I prefer a man who likes to be active outdoors. Big bulging muscles scream "I spent way too much time in the gym. You'll never see me because I'll be to busy getting intimate with my weight bench." I refuse to battle a weight bench for a man attentions.

I steer clear of men who look like avid runners as well. Being healty is all fine and good but the line is thin between healty and health nut.

Cheers!

You have a point, but have you ever considered that you might also be turned off by very physically fit guys because you'd feel inadequate (and thus intimidated)? I think that for most cute or hot girls, a physically fit and handsome guy is intimidating because it diminishes their beauty. Basically, the sexy dude's aura will take away from her thunder, so she shies away.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
You have a point, but have you ever considered that you might also be turned off by very physically fit guys because you'd feel inadequate (and thus intimidated)? I think that for most cute or hot girls, a physically fit and handsome guy is intimidating because it diminishes their beauty. Basically, the sexy dude's aura will take away from her thunder, so she shies away.
Never once have I thought that. Really, it is more about the squashing than anything else. It's also about the ego's some of those men carry around. You know, the ones who think that if a woman isn't attracted to them it's because she feels inadequate. :p

All joking aside ... no, I think that theory is rubbish. Honestly, when I see most men with big muscles like that I wonder who called them a skinny little wuss and then kicked sand in their face or what other insecurity drove them to the gym.

*Just as a note, I'm not talking about your average build bloke with muscles; I'm talking about the walking tomatoes that haven't got a neck.

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Playing Pimp

Dude, if you're gonna pretend to be a pimp, at least play the part right (irony: your name is Playing Pimp):

1. No true playa calls himself one (again, your name).

2. I'm in a frat, hang out with many other frat guys, and chill with lots of guys from the football and basketball teams at my college. The guys with any iota of game don't say **** about numbers. Because they don't have to. Because it's implied.

3. "any runner ups?" Why do you need social comparison? Oh yeah, because you're insecure.

Stop frontin and get with the program. Otherwise, if you really are what you claim to be, give everyone some worthwhile tips on how you do it. That's right; I'm callin your bluff.

Rx